It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real "terrorist" threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What about real "terrorists" the ones I run across everyday. Southern California has turned into a war zone. 911 was bad, 3,000 deaths, what about deaths from street gangs. I can't even find accurate nation wide statistic. Why is nothing done? Where is the war on streetgangs? I don't know about you but I am much more worried about getting shot at the store than some terrorist attack. So, some want war and more war and support their commander and chief while he leaves the border wide open for every criminal to stroll across freely. Turning our neighborhoods into drug infested overpriced ghettos by the sea. I have no problem with those who want to work, but with those people that come across the border are hardened gangsters. These people will kill you over two dollars and not even think twice about it. The war on "terror" is a sham. How do explain all this paranoia? Why is there no war on gangsters? Answer, there is no money in it. So next time you turn on the news and see multiple gang shootings, stop and think. Our troops are over there securing bahgdad. I say bring them here and secure Los Angeles. We've got an insurgency right here. The same people that will have us scared to death of a "mushroom cloud" are the same people that let millions come across the border unchecked. The reality of the whole situation is you are much more likely to get shot by a gangster then blown up by jihadi.

Note: I am not racist against mexicans. I am only commenting on the crimminal element that comes across the border. To deny that fact is to deny reality. These people murder hard working mexicans as well.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The real terrorists are CSIS, CIA, FBI, MOSSAD, MI5, MI6, FGB, ATF, BATF, RCMP, Jesuits, etc, etc.
Every gov't of the world and all their intelligence agencies are the ones selling the drugs, they are the ones rallying the KKK & nazi groups. Theses are nothing but agent provacateurs.

Just because your grew up in a society with institutionalized & organized criminal groups doesn't make it lawful.

It may be legal under color of law via defacto decries through code, ordinace & statutes BUT it is not lawful.

Someday the sheep will awake and become RAMS.

new topics

join