It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - Hero of Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Bush hero of Iraq,
claims Saudi columnist
President 'will go down in Arab history
as the liberator of Baghdad'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 19, 2003
5:00 p.m. Eastern

� 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Despite today's widespread Arab rage over the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, President George W. Bush "will go down in Arab history as the liberator of Baghdad," writes one bold Saudi columnist.

Link

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'll bet that guy got alot of money for writing some crap like that.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

and

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
He IS the liberator of Baghdad and that's a fact. I am not the biggest George Bush fan but the facts are the facts.

The bottomline is Iraq was ruled by an iron fisted dictator who routinely whacked people for disagreeing with him or his DISGUSTING sons.

Today Baghdad is free of that fist PERIOD. Good historical prediction.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

jesus you people are so friggin ignorant.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
well its very simple, bush wanted to go in and sent our military. we caught saddam, we are getting good intel and we are squashing the resistors and there is one less dictator led country in the world.

he did liberate them. whether you like him or not is a separate issue. whether you agree with what we did is another separate issue. the fact is iraqis can vote for their own leaders very soon. thats freedom, thats liberty, thats something most of them have never had in their lives.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
And what if the Iraqis are REALLY allowed to vote for whatever they want? An oppresive fundamental Islamist government? Or maybe the Iraqi Communist Party wins the 'free' elections.

Then Bush won't just be seen as liberating the Iraqi's from his Dad's puppet Dictator...but the gateway to a worse fate. I suppose we shall see.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
And what if the Iraqis are REALLY allowed to vote for whatever they want? An oppresive fundamental Islamist government? Or maybe the Iraqi Communist Party wins the 'free' elections.

Then Bush won't just be seen as liberating the Iraqi's from his Dad's puppet Dictator...but the gateway to a worse fate. I suppose we shall see.

thats still more of a choice than they had before. at least then THEY will have chosen instead of someone choosing for them who their leader will be.

its a fate they will have chosen for themselves.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thats a big 'what if'. I'm sure we free democratic Iraqi government will be in place when we leave. Ofcourse then you'll just blast Bush for setting up a puppet government I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Langolier
Ofcourse then you'll just blast Bush for setting up a puppet government I'm sure.

I wouldn't bash Bush for that. We're America, that's what we do.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I dont know of anyone who believes that Saddam wasn't a horrible person, and that placing him in custody and out of power was a major step in the peace process. However Saddam should have been captured when this war started, it was one of the main objectives.

While I am constantly upset at Bush's decisions on many levels, I dont blame just him for a lot of the problems. Our entire political system is just in chaos its run far too much by the corporations. For instance I was upset at how our government funded Saddam against Iran, but I realize that it was under Reagan and not Bush Jr.

What is the point in this post, sure I dont like Bush much at all, but I do give hime some credit for getting Saddam out of power at least something good may come out of all this yet.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage

What Bush tried to bribe turkey with billions., same with other countries to join to coalition of the Bribed and blackmailed. You�re the one that's ignorant. History will judge Bush that's for sure in the ranks of Hitler.

"The great masses of the people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one." -Adolph Hitler.

"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it." -Dr. Joseph Mengele

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

What Bush tried to bribe turkey with billions., same with other countries to join to coalition of the Bribed and blackmailed. You�re the one that's ignorant. History will judge Bush that's for sure in the ranks of Hitler.

"The great masses of the people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one." -Adolph Hitler.

"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it." -Dr. Joseph Mengele

yes,
an excellent point,
he is in fact....not aiming for the terrorism, or even the oil for that matter, there's possibly a much larger gain to be made in all of this
oil?? what's alaska for..a last resort?? yeh right

BS, there's something we're not looking at,
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Excellent work George!

Shows the cowardice of the peoples of the middle east though...in so many ways.

Will these fools learn a lesson from this?

While I'm at it will the moderate or right retake the education system in America again?

That is going to be a real war in my mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
he was suggesting that guy was payed to call bush the liberator of baghdad.....

THAT is an ignorant comment.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If the Iraqis see Bush as a hero, they are vastly ignorant and blind people. Perhaps the abundance of tyranny in that region is proof of that fact already.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   

he was suggesting that guy was payed to call bush the liberator of baghdad.....

THAT is an ignorant comment.

Ok i didn't clarify it for you i guess. I can't put it past Rove to bribe an Arab journalist. When we bribed Country�s to join our coalition of the bribed and blackmailed. Also the United States is in charge of the media over there. If in 10 years a Baghdad journalist writes this and we are totally out of Iraq I�ll believe it until then I am skeptical on anything having to do with the middle east and GW Bush.This is why I think you�re ignorant for believing the propaganda.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
Bush hero of Iraq,
claims Saudi columnist
President 'will go down in Arab history
as the liberator of Baghdad'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 19, 2003
5:00 p.m. Eastern

� 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Despite today's widespread Arab rage over the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, President George W. Bush "will go down in Arab history as the liberator of Baghdad," writes one bold Saudi columnist.

Link

Puh-leeze!

World Net Daily isn't the slightest bit biased...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Dirtydevil, Just thought this one was worth quoting again. (Folks that are snowed cannot stand to read those awful but true statements by the masters of deception.) Good work, man.

Bush is a heeero...

"Keep repeating the big lie enough times...." (More Nazi bu#)

Flame me if you want, Bush lovers. I could care less.

join