It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startrek TNG

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Clearly, one of the best TV series every created. Much more creative and much better writing than the original (although I love the original also). It was the best Star Trek series created to date. It is very difficult to find TV of this quality today.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yep, STNG was definitely the best of the whole Star Trek universe shows. The reruns still hold up as great TV. I never saw a lot of the episodes, but catch the repeats now and then. Nice morality issues on the episodes too...without being too preachy.

Had the best "look" of the shows too.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It was my favorite.

I'm too young to have seen the original series. Instead I grew up with the Next Generation, so it holds the special place in my heart.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
tng is my most fave of the trek series, followed closely by voyager.

JLP you are my captain!!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The Original Star Trek for me.Because im old. I like hammy acting.
Tossup between TNG & Voyager.
Not to0 keen on DS9 or Enterprise

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
TNG I followed the most, and saw the episodes in order.
I liked the look of the show, and the characters. When Q "introduced" them to the Borg for the first time. That was an amazing episode.

Second place comes the original series. I only saw these in re-run, and didn't see them in order.
I still watch those on occasion.

And just last night, I saw the 2009 prequel movie. I thought it was a job well done,

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Did DS9 go into a long series where you couldnt Drop in/out?.
And for Enterprise, I found it hard for the shows graghics, to be more advanced than the original star trek.
Im all for technology but found it hard watch.
Saying that.i did like the episode in DS9 where they went back to the original Enterprise, The trouble with
Tribbles.
Keep Treking.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yes I do.
next quesstion.
keep it short!!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
YEs! Me me me!!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I also grew up with the next generation and I used to watch it every evening with my dad which was great bonding.
The mrs hates star trek so I never get to watch it unless she is out.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
TNG is a VERY close 2nd to the Original Series for me. But, I love both of 'em! Voyager comes in at 3rd place, and Deep Space Nine at a very distant 4th place. Don't like the new one.

I loved the new movi. Can't wait for the next one. June 2012, I've heard. Just in time before the world ends!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join