It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Were No Helicopter Rescues At The WTC’s On 9-11

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

The FBI took over the crims scene on Sep 21, 2001. they stated it would take a month to complete the crime scene.

FBI officials estimate the crime scene investigation would last about a month

They turned the crime scene back over on Spet 26, 2001. Which means they did not work the crime scene for the month they originally stated it would take.

WHO CARES?
Seriously did you read anything I posted before parroting what you posted before?
Tell me what you implying by your comment.
Then tell me exactly how long the crime scene PORTION of the investigation should have taken.
Then explain why it should have taken the length of time you state. Please use references such as past similar events, FBI protocols, etc...
If you can't do this, you comment is MEANINGLESS.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by exponent
You have yet to present any evidence that even if unusual, the length of time the FBI spent in charge of the crime scene was suspicious or somehow cast doubt on the "official story". .

Do you know anythign about crime scenes?

Do i have to show other crime scenes the FBI was on so you get a clue as to how unusal this crims scene was.

Shall we start with Flight 800?

[edit on 25-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Here's a thought. Since you're the one making the claim, maybe you should support it with something other then meandering thoughts of suspicious activity related to your personal opinion.

So, YES, actually post evidence to support your claim. Why does it take 20+ posts for you to get to the point of actually posting EVIDENCE to support your claim???

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I don't know why you persist with this obvious distortion of fact, is it because you think it sounds better when you confuse the time spent on the scene actively investigating and collecting evidence (30+ days) with the time they spent officially in full control of the site including security (5 days)?

Your own linked documents seem to disagree with your claim but I guess it's just a play on a certain use of words.

WASHINGTON, Sept. 26, 2001 – The FBI handed over Pentagon crash site management to the Army Military District of Washington at 7 a.m. today.The transfer of responsibility marks the end of the FBI's crime scene investigation following the Sept. 11 terrorist attack against the Pentagon. MDW will oversee ongoing security operations around the damaged area of the building. FBI investigators will move their operations to the Pentagon's north parking lot and continue to sift through debris for more evidence.

Seems they kept investigating actively and on the site after that date. Please show that there was NO FBI presence on site doing the same thing (collecting, analysing evidence) from 9/11/01 to 9/21/01 AND post 9/26/01 and I'll consider that there may be some truth in what you're persistently claiming. Maybe changing the wording of your claim is the best way out for you here - it's not the first of your 'one-liners' you've been caught out on.

A few fairly easy questions you may or may not want to answer:

Was there an FBI investigative presence on the site for more than 5 days?

What were they doing for all that time?

Got anything of value to share regarding landing helicopters on burning skyscrapers?

[edit on 25/9/2008 by Pilgrum]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
WHO CARES?

Anyone who wants to find the truth should care.

Why are you afraid of finding the truth?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
So, YES, actually post evidence to support your claim.

Well if you could read you will see that i already have posted some evidence in the defenselink source that states the timeline of the work on the crime scene. HOe long they stated it would take and how long they actually worked the scene.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
Seems they kept investigating actively and on the site after that date. Please show that there was NO FBI presence on site doing the same thing (collecting, analysing evidence) from 9/11/01 to 9/21/01 AND post 9/26/01 and I'll consider that there may be some truth in what you're persistently claiming.

Please read the following or have someone read it for you.

The transfer of responsibility marks the end of the FBI's crime scene investigation following the Sept. 11 terrorist attack against the Pentagon.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I think you need to have someone re-read Pilgrums post, so you can understand what the adults here are talking about:

Seems they kept investigating actively and on the site after that date. Please show that there was NO FBI presence on site doing the same thing (collecting, analysing evidence) from 9/11/01 to 9/21/01 AND post 9/26/01 and I'll consider that there may be some truth in what you're persistently claiming.

Are you saying that the FBI finished everything after only a few days, then stopped investigating completely? No work at all? Nothing? Soo all the agents that have been working on the FBI investigation since 9/11 has been fudging their timesheets sayying they are working on it? Delaying releasing the report for 7 years, because you said it was completed a few days after 9/11?

[edit on 26-9-2008 by gavron]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Are you saying that the FBI finished everything after only a few days, then stopped investigating completely?

I am going by the facts, why can't you.

The transfer of responsibility marks the end of the FBI's crime scene investigation following the Sept. 11 terrorist attack against the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I think the facts stand for themselves. Pilgrums information he linked clearly shows the FBI continues to work on the WTC investigation....and the fact that the report has still not been released means it is still being worked on.

Or am I mistaken and the FBI report has been released. I mean, if you are right, shouldnt it have been released by Oct 1, 2001 then? You said they completed their investigation....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I think the facts stand for themselves.

Its so sad how you are so afraid to face facts. Facts that you cannot debate and everyone else can see.

Sad too how you have to live in a media fed fantasy world.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Everyone can see.....can see that the official reports stand on their own, and have not been proven incorrect (as CT'ers would like you to believe).

With evidence that was used in court, and used to find Moussaoui guilty.

Unless the US Judicial system is also part of your conspiracy theory now...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

With evidence that was used in court, and used to find Moussaoui guilty.

Don't change the subject,

Why can't you admit to the facts as proven?

Does the following statement say the FBI ended thier crime scene investigation, YES or NO?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

If you would bother to read Pilgrums post, it should be evident that the investigation did not end several days after 9/11. It, in fact, went on for years, and is still being worked on...which is why the official report has not been released yet.

Is it really that hard to understand?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Is it really that hard to understand?

Speaking of not hard to understand.

Does the following statement say the FBI ended thier crime scene investigation, YES or NO?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Apparently you are incapable of understanding what is actually being debated here. Pilgrums post, as well as jfj123's clearly show that the FBI investigation went on loooong after you say it ended.

If you honestly believe it ended, and the FBI stopped all investigation on that date, then provide us with a link to the FBI.gov website to ANY report that states that, please.

Also, please tell us why the FBI then has not honored your FOIA request, if the investigation was truly complete.

We await your reply.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If you honestly believe it ended, and the FBI stopped all investigation on that date,

Speaking of not hard to understand.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

If you honestly believe it ended, and the FBI stopped all investigation on that date, then provide us with a link to the FBI.gov website to ANY report that states that, please.

Also, please tell us why the FBI then has not honored your FOIA request, if the investigation was truly complete.

We await your reply.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If you honestly believe it ended, and the FBI stopped all investigation on that date,

WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

We all know you wont respond to this, since it goes against your conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

We all know you wont respond to this, since it goes against your conspiracy theory.

WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join