It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Skarlet"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I just ran across this whole quote, which I'd seen parts of around, from a Pentagon attack witness dubbed "skarlet." I find it highly odd. Was wondering what others think?

"As I came up along the Pentagon I saw helicopters. That's not strange. It's the Pentagon. Then I saw the plane. There were only a few cars on the road, we all stopped. I know I wanted to believe that plane was making a low descent into National Airport, but it was nearly on the road. And it was headed straight for the building. It made no sense. The pilot didn't seem to be planning to pull up anytime soon. It was there. A huge jet. Then it was gone. A massive hole in the side of the Pentagon gushed smoke. The noise was beyond description. ... I called my boss. I had no memory of how to work my cellphone. I hit redial and his number came up. "Something hit the Pentagon. It must have been a helicopter." I knew that wasn't true, but I heard myself say it. I heard myself believe it, if only for a minute. "Buildings don't eat planes. That plane, it just vanished. There should have been parts on the ground. It should have rained parts on my car. The airplane didn't crash. Where are the parts?" That's the conversation I had with myself on the way to work. It made sense this morning. I swear that it did. ... There seems to be no footage of the crash, only the site. The gash in the building looks so small on TV. The massiveness of the structure lost in the tight shots of the fire. There was a plane. It didn't go over the building. It went into the building. I want them to find it whole, wedged between floors or something. I know that isn't going to happen, but right now I pretend. I want to see footage of the crash. I want to make it make sense. I want to know why there's this gap in my memory, this gap that makes it seem as though the plane simply became invisible and banked up at the very last minute, but I don't think that's going to happen."

Are these real thoughts from a 9/11 survivor? It just doesn't sound right to me. Nothing about the horror of it, the death, it's all about the geometry. Damned if I'd be counting debris scraps at a time like that. It's as if Dylan Avery were pretending to be a witness, if more eloquent.

Who is this person, when and where was this published, and why the anonmymity? I'll be looking it up myself anyway, but just thought I'd share it. any inside scoops anyone? I smell disinfo.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Skarlet --
As I came up along the Pentagon I saw helicopters. That's not strange. It's the Pentagon. Then I saw the plane. There were only a few cars on the road, we all stopped. I know I wanted to believe that plane was making a low descent into National Airport, but it was nearly on the road. And it was headed straight for the building. It made no sense. The pilot didn't seem to be planning to pull up anytime soon. It was there. A huge jet. *
punkprincess.com/archives/002150.html

* CORRECTION: Before Site Version 1.055, this page contained a shorter and garbled excerpt from Skarlet's account in the Helicopter section. Because the excerpt was taken out of context, it incorrectly implied that Skarlet reported seeing a helicopter rather than a jetliner hit the Pentagon. In fact Skarlet's full account is quite emphatic that a "huge jet" flew into the Pentagon, and is consistent with all the other eyewitness accounts.

punkprincess.com/archives/002150.html redicts you to www.meanlouise.com... and I get

Not Found

The requested URL /archives/002150.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The rest of this quote can be found here.
911-strike.com

I don't want to see footage of the crash. It seems so unhealthy to see the planes in NY crash over and over. To see the building fall again and again. I saw it once, the Pentagon is shambles. I don't know that I want to see the crash ever again. Even the pictures of the blaze are too much right now as the firefighters try to contain it. It's weird to watch it on TV while the same smoke drifts by your windows. I've showered and showered. Ultimately, I think I'm going to throw away my clothes. I don't think the smell will ever come out. I've reached my parents. My brother is already on a Classified assignment. Who the hell knows where he is. I'm assuming he's safe. I have no idea. Posted by skarlet at September 11, 2001 08:41 PM

Edit: bb code

[edit on 24-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hey thanks. I'll check those leads later. I understand she says a plan hit, even tho she's ofte cited by no-plaenrs. It justm souds odd I guess, how perfectly she summarized all their points all o nher own onn the day of 9/11. It many be nothingnbut it feels weird to the poit of creepy.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the leads, Sanctum
okay that was simple. Skarlet is the webmaster of punkprincess.com
Also someone who drives by the Pentagon - site since pulled. Looking again at the quote I see a sort of ituational confusion I can relate to. Cope with strange thoughts - but still these are the same weird thoughts see in loose Chage and elsewhere - and the parts about gaps in memory - that's odd. Seems to be implying something.
next to track down when this was published, what'sup w/Skarlet and her site. Any credentials?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Oh. "Posted by skarlet at September 11, 2001 08:41 PM."

Never mind. I'm just looking too hard.

new topics

top topics

join