It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control in Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Well I don't know if this was posted before, but this looks really scaring:

Apart of the inbreeded abortion of a hypnotic Bush lady and the apparently drugged Clinton Figures I'm specially refering to that guy which is interviewed about the Tibet Genocide somewhere around minute 6.

www.youtube.com...

This is freaking crazy. I can hardly believe it.

What do you guys think about it?

And sorry about that Videolinkstuff, but the Youtube ID doesnt seem to work.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Very interesting video.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think the Cathy O'Brien Video is pretty popular and kind of "explains" what you can see on minute 5-6 on that first video i gave you.

She's said to be an Ex-CIA Sexslave and there's also a former Defense-Employee talking about this case.

Cathy O'Brien

It's a long video and apart from the very end it really seems genuine.

Can anyone tell me something about "Trance Formation of America"?
What do you think about the information from that Movie?

If it is really true it is alot of interesting Inside Information.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by osram]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
www.trance-formation.com...

Trance Formation was/is a group set up to explain and proove the idea that the Government has/is able to mind control people. I myself am not that sure of the group to me they look like nothing more than a money making experiement. I mean at $25.00 for a book/movie I begin to ask questions.

If it is possible? Of course, if you had the technology. Does the United State's? Possible again. Of course if you take someone from a guild you can probably brain-wash them if you did it for years but over a space of months or weeks? At present I don't really know.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah that's exactly what i would like you people to tell me.
What do you think about Trance-Formation of America or Cathy O'Brien?

I'm always very critical if you have to pay something.. for a book or whatever. But she sure is very convincing. There is even a video-footage of her "Vagina".. you can see some wierd stuff which was carved into it. Really wierd.

There's also that Ultimate Warrior Guy called Duncan O'Finioan or somethimg whose stories are somewhat wierder. But they also have alot of paralells with Cathy's Stuff.

And in regards of Technology: The technology has been taken from the Germans since the end of WW2. It has since been developped under MKULTRA up to now. And they won't stop. The technology is certainly there...

And also I don't think that it takes alot of Technology to traumatize/abuse people to waste their personalities and reprogram them for other purposes.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Come on. I'm sure there are more people interested in this.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I would say this stuff is the tip of the Ice Berg. Here is some more interesting Y-tubes on mind control and Cathy whom was shown for a few seconds in the first clip mentioned.

MKULTRA CIA Mind Contro

Mark Phillips Ex CIA- Part 2

MInd Control Q&A - Who controls what you think

The Most Dangerous Game:CIA Sex Slave

What is more interesting is how it is being implemented on the general population. When I read into this stuff, I need to take breaks. The more I read, the more scary it gets.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"What is more interesting is how it is being implemented on the general population. When I read into this stuff, I need to take breaks. The more I read, the more scary it gets. "

Could you describe this a bit more? Do you mean by tv or what?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This seems to be a good site to start research.
Mind Control Index

In my breif searchings, I read how some have put to use less intensive forms of control from the mind control experiements. I lost the original site I saw this on. It talked about controling a crowd by giving them only small number of choices with a set outcome already pre-determined.

This could be accomplished by breaking up a large group into smaller groups. The "leader" is already preped in what they need to do. They ask leading questions trying to bring everyone to their point of view. If someone is against their pre-determined outcome and the leader can not change that person's point of view, then the leader will start to subtly attack that person's character to discredit him in the eyes of the rest of the group.

In the event that there is not a concesus or too many seem to be going against the leader's outcome, the leader will suggest to take a blind vote. Everyone will vote on paper, and a person who the leader has previously chosen will count the votes. No matter what vote count actually was, the pre-determined will always win.

If you noticed, there is alot more small work groups in schools and at some larger work places.

In a larger group, the speaker will be trained not to specifically answer a question. They will talk so long the original question was forgotten. In their talking, the person will start to weave away from the original subject until he is on a totally different subject, and the original question will be totally forgotten. Unless the person stands up and calls the speaker on the tatic. Then the speaker will try to avoid again by saying they already answered it, or saying we need to move on to the next question and/or concern. If the person insists the original question, the speaker will try to subvertly get the person to become so frustrated and angry that their anger discredits the person asking the question in the eyes of others.

In the site I linked above, go below the bar and click on the article Battle for the mind. The person talks about how certain trained people such as (unfortunatly) some evanglists and lawyers to name two use what is called a voice roll to entrench a point firmly in the minds of the people they are talking to.

A “voice roll” is a patterned, paced style used by hypnotists when inducing a trance. It is also used by many lawyers, several of whom are highly trained hypnotists, when they desire to entrench a point firmly in the minds of the jurors. A voice roll can sound as if the speaker were talking to the beat of a metronome or it may sound as though he were emphasizing every word in a monotonous, patterned style. The words will usually be delivered at the rate of 45 to 60 beats per minute, maximizing the hypnotic effect.

www.xs4all.nl... #voice

In another part it talks about how music can be used to entrance people with the beat and tone of music. Now I know why I always hated going into churches where they play different songs, but the beat was always the same. I always felt something wasen't right, but couldn't place a finger on it. Unfortunatly, the musicians wouldn't really know what they were doing either. They were taught by someone else who more than likely didn't reveal that certain fact. Where and how it started in some churches I don't know.

I suspect like the music, that some of these other techniques that people use were taught to them. The person implementing the techniques don't really realize what they are doing or how it was affecting others. There is a main source, but who and why is the question.

As pointed out in one of the viedos I linked to, that repetition is and can be used. That could be used in media, especially if someone who has alot of interviews keeps saying the same sentence that is aired. The reporter may not realize it, nor the public hearing it since it is more than likely to be used in various formats and not in the same part of the speach. Right now I can think of the Barbarba Bush clip. Also think of advertising "branding". Some wonder why every time they turn arouond they see certain ads.

I know that in and of itself is only the tip of the ice berg. I haven't been able to delve much deeper into the subject due to time constraints, and the fact it seems much of the infomration has to be peiced together.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
^
Excellent info ML!

Keep up the good fight.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm extremely interested in this subject, but I can offer no insight from the videos I've read, or the web sites I've browsed.

There's a lot of misleading information out there.

I see forms of MC all around me. and I think a lot of it has to do with being aware and overtly sensitive to the subtle influences of others.

Quite honestly, I don' thtink the more dangerous aspects of the program are controlled. The public mindset has greater influence than most would suspect - and even though we do our best to fight the System, certain things slip through anyway.

(hope you don't mind if I sit here before making any serious posts - interesting thread.)

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Enjoyed the video, it's pretty freaky stuff.

I was very interested in the King/Clinton exchange about Ted Turner "serving" him when he "gets" elected. Wierd.

Maybe these mind controllers are turning all the "enemy combatants" at GITMO into islamorobots.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The footage of GW Bush on the morning of September 11, 2001(at the school) has always struck me as strange. I wondered about mind control as I watched his reaction, or lack of reaction. His father was in control of the CIA so it's possible that he was always going to be groomed as a future President. Having an addictive personality would make him easier to handle/manipulate/control.

Interesting video.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Re: NWO Brainwashing

There's a Videoreply of a Clinical Hypnotherapist with 16 years of experience.
He replies to the original movie i posted in this thread and he confirms that Clinton is most definately in a hypnotic trance.

He also talks about other very interesting things related to hypnosis.

Check it out.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
if you want to see the whole of the first video you posted here it is.

The illuminati vol 2 pt 1 thru 11. long viewing but wow...i watched this a while back and i tell you what our reality is not what we are lead to believe. hold on to your brains.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
funkydung, I'll have to watch it sometime later. I wonder though if it mentions HAARP at all. I'll try to find it again later on, but there was information about how HAARP could control people using different waves that affect the brain.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thx alot for contributing with the full-length version Funky. ;]

Very interesting movies indeed. Somewhat a bit more "spiritual" than Michael Tsarion, but also worth to watch.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by osram
There's a Videoreply of a Clinical Hypnotherapist with 16 years of experience.
He replies to the original movie i posted in this thread and he confirms that Clinton is most definately in a hypnotic trance.

He also talks about other very interesting things related to hypnosis.

Check it out.

yeah this is very interesting. A few things he said that caught my attention:

1. The idea that people will not necessarily do things under hypnosis that goes against their morals or beliefs is not true. I believe this. The CIA has way too many drugs at their disposal to allow anyone to maintain control of themselves under hypnosis.

2. He talks about the possibility of building an army of people who will do whatever you want them to do, and that there is a such thing as mass hypnosis.

I have to say that in my opinion, I think there is more to this than we know. I'm recalling news clips showing crowds of people in the middle east storming the streets in protest. Remeniscent of Nazi, Germany? How do they get that many people to protest in the streets? Like no one has anything else important to do?

Also, could mind control be playing a part in the suicide bombings? Think about it... these people are so brainwashed by their religion anyway that it would be fairly easy to just put them into a trance and plant the suggestion that they go blow themselves up (along with the targeted crowd of people) at whatever time and place the brainwashers determine.

This could even be an experiment to find out the extent that mass crowds of people can be controlled. Maybe what we see going on in the middle east is what we can expect in our countries sometime in the future?

Just some things to think about.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
I would say this stuff is the tip of the Ice Berg. Here is some more interesting Y-tubes on mind control and Cathy whom was shown for a few seconds in the first clip mentioned.

MKULTRA CIA Mind Contro

Mark Phillips Ex CIA- Part 2

MInd Control Q&A - Who controls what you think

The Most Dangerous Game:CIA Sex Slave

What is more interesting is how it is being implemented on the general population. When I read into this stuff, I need to take breaks. The more I read, the more scary it gets.

Yeah it is absolutely real. They have been taking the German Scientists from WW2 america and continued reasearch with the iniators of social behavior science etc.

I love the track in the MKULTRA movie. ;]

And the funny english translation: "Weltenshunkrieg". FOOBAR!
Ehehehe. Actually it's called "Weltanschaungskrieg". At least the oral translation is correct.

new topics

top topics

join