It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I must report that I have found out that aliens come from the ocean and not from space.

popejed

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
can you elaborate, on how your reached this conclusion that aliens come from the ocean rather then anywhere else?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't know how to comment - but I knew that I had to... so I suppose a little smiley face will have to suffice...

Love to know how you came to this conclusion...

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by popejed
I must report that I have found out that aliens come from the ocean and not from space.

popejed

how did you come to this conclusion,
and do you have any evidence of this?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The question is can you prove they don't come from the ocean

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi

what data do you have to support your assertion?

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by intelgurl]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Does this thread actually have a point?

If you've come to a conclusion you need to tell us what this conclusion is (in detail) and how you've reached it.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

That is not the question at all - you made the assertion - you should be prepared to give an explanation or otherwise expound upon your hypothesis...

What I meant was that Albert Einstein used to go to a train station and say "What time does the station leave?" meaning nobody can prove that the train moves the train could stand still and everything move around the train i.e the station moving. He said "I must report that I have found out that aliens come from the ocean and not from space" and people have been asking him to basically prove it thats what I meant "Can you prove they don't come from the ocean".

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   

That's NOT the question at all -
You made the initial assertion that UFO's are from the ocean - it is therefore up to you to expound upon your hypothesis and offer convincing evidence or testimony to back it up.

Regarding UFO's being from space, my god man... just hit the internet and look at the Space shuttle footage, the Apollo moon images or the Hubble images that have unexplained or unidentified artifacts in them...

There is most certainly more proof of "something" being from out there than there is for something coming from the ocean - that's not to say similar phenomena have not been observed in the ocean - but far more are observed in the atmosphere or near space.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   

[What I meant was that Albert Einstein used to go to a train station and say .... He said "I must report that I have found out that aliens come from the ocean and not from space" and people have been asking him to basically prove it thats what I meant "Can you prove they don't come from the ocean".

Are you saying that Albert Einstein said that aliens come from the ocean?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

[What I meant was that Albert Einstein used to go to a train station and say .... He said "I must report that I have found out that aliens come from the ocean and not from space" and people have been asking him to basically prove it thats what I meant "Can you prove they don't come from the ocean".

Are you saying that Albert Einstein said that aliens come from the ocean?

Ok you have mis read I will explain here:

The creator of this topic NOT ME! even though you seem to think I am said that he has found aliens come from the ocean

People posting in this topic said prove it. I replied with "The question is can you prove they don't come from the ocean" using that for what einstein used to say when he said "What time does the station leave?" he meant prove the train actually moves the station could move but nobody could prove the station doesn't move. That is what he used to say and thats what I meant when I said "prove they don't come from the ocean" using what he used to say. I never said Einstein said aliens came from the ocean.

I think aliens come from space. Remember I did not create this topic!!

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Mikomi]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

[I never said I believed aliens came from the ocean thats what the person who created this topic thinks. I think they do come from space.

Sorry 'bout that - I better go put my contacts in

new topics

top topics

join