It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OUIJA project2 right now! ASK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Sorry but that is not how things in the realm work. Not all are answered, and not many people are even capable of pure and open enough thought to use divinition. When otherworld answers it is lessons your soul is to learn, not stupid games and material gain.

Boogedy boogedy. I'm expected to believe that it answers totally random ?
Right. Great excuse for nonsense and incorrect answers. This is another case of only the "special" people get it.
Kind of glad I'm not "special".

Move along, nothing to see here...

I agree, 100%.

Lex

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sorry but that is not how things in the realm work. Not all are answered, and not many people are even capable of pure and open enough thought to use divinition. When otherworld answers it is lessons your soul is to learn, not stupid games and material gain.

That sounds like a convienient excuse for not having to provide any tangible and testable proof.

If all it has to answer are open-ended philosophical questions, how can it possibly be wrong?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

That sounds like a convienient excuse for not having to provide any tangible and testable proof.

If all it has to answer are open-ended philosophical questions, how can it possibly be wrong?

No it is not an excuse. I have never used a quija board, but I sure as hell have been in commune with otherworld. You think dealing with otherworld and the other side of the veil is a game of proove this to my friends?

It does not read the way you think. It will anwer what you need to know to help in some facet of your spiritual development, not for your material gain. Dont take this worng. This is a very childish way of lookng at it. Show me show me show me *jumping up and down*

Do you see what I mean?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

But wait. I thought dead people talk through Quija boards (though I don't believe it
).
Since when can ghosts tell the future? or relocate themselves and check physical things? I don't believe in it either, but the questions should at least be fair.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

Originally posted by Blueracer
Burn the Quija board ASAP.

???

It's just a piece of cardboard.

I agree. I just think you should still becareful however and protect yourself at least. My mother had an oujia board when she was younger and contacted a spirit and when my grandparents lived at their house (my grandfather is dead now and my grandmother lives somewhere else now) I could feel that spirit there. They weren't bad or anything so I didn't ever bother them and vice versa. Just becareful though.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
How the hell can Ouija work effectively via the net?
Is there a new way to perform ouija?

Hmmm sounds very weird too me, and in all seriousness its not a game of twister.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
ok here is a question for it. "are you dead?"

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i dont believe this is the right thread to discuss the mechanics and validity of ouija boards, but since its already begun lemme throw in my 2cents

Ouija boards are a communication tool between the user(s) and spirits,
i honestly believe that if you are a skeptic your chances of actually having success with a ouija board are slim to none
my explaination for this is that i believe that the minds subconcious opens to suggestions from the spirits, thus allowing movement of the planket.

that being said, we go back to the fact that we are speaking to spirits/ghosts/demons/etc.. these spirits DO exist in a plane WITH restrictions of time, meaning, they cannot know the future. these spirits may (or may not) be capabile of fading between their plane and ours which why they can sometimes interact with objects, or know certaint things of the current
these spirits also retain their knowledge of their past and locations they knew.

hope that helps you guys in someway, if i forgot to explain something just lemme know

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This looks like a bored childs drive-by thread.
Can the mods look into closing it ?
Please ?

Lex

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Who am I? what would you like the world to know?Give him a chance to resolve questions, if anything for a inquiry.Nothing wrong with giving somebody a chance.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The OP hasn't been around to answer these questions for days.
I see no reason to continue to ask questions as the project seems to be over, by the OP's own admission.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join