It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Secrets? Well, here's one: Interpol has issued an International Arrest Warrant for the arrest of Karl Rove because Italian police have uncovered during their investigation of Mario Scaramella, friend of the poisoned Russian ex-FSB agent Litvinenko, that Rove was involved in assisting election fraud in last year's Italian elections in order to get Bulesconi elected as Prime Minister instead of Romano Prodi. So he better not vacation in Italy......

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by satcom
I don't have a jeep card

Am i crazy or did your mood used to say Jeep 1 card holder or something to that effect ? I remember something like that !

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i will know all secret in white house and iwill kill the presedent after week in 6 oclock

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If you're in the ground-floor corridor, find the door between the bronze busts of Churchill and Eisenhower. From there, cut through a storage room, come out by the florist and follow the hallway. When it dead-ends, make a sharp right. It'll feel like you're in a basement. At the end, you'll see a steel door. The "Marilyn entrance," they called it. Forget what they show in the movies. This is the real hidden tunnel. Follow it under the East Wing and it'll dump you in the Treasury Building next door. Also, if you're on the second floor and dying to get away, there's a hidden door cut into the wall outside the Queens' Bedroom. From there, you can take the staircase up to the third floor and spend the rest of the night enjoying the view from the solarium. Finally, if all else fails, pull a Susan Ford: Sneak out. Vamoose. That's impossible, you say? Not for the daughter of Gerald Ford, who raced out in her own car when the Secret Service opened the White House gate to let in her mother and was gone faster than you can say "Grover Cleveland."

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

I didnt know that you needed a TS clearance to work as a Uniformed Division Officer? I was told by a good buddy of mine who is with DHS/USSS that Uniformed Division Officers only needed a secret clearance?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Nice job! Now there is some good fiction!! It was early in the post where I realized you were messing around....the busts of Churchill and Eisenhower are in the Oval Office.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Anyone give any more information about this JEEP-1 card, can't find anything on this website orrrr on google or anything.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Anyone give any more information about this JEEP-1 card, can't find anything on this website orrrr on google or anything.

I know JEEP is the Joint Emergency Evacuation Plan. It's a contingency plan in the event of nuclear war, to get the "important people" out of DC in a hurry.

While I have no direct knowledge, I think if you're on the JEEP list, the purpose of the card is to prove your credentials to get the VIP escape route. With today's tech I would not be surprised if the cards had GPS locators inside along with the usual magnetic strips and biometric data.

I know the govt supposedly constantly monitors the location of all the successors to the president, all the cabinet posts, the speaker of the house etc. Some military officials are undoubtedly on the list too, probably the JCS and others tasked with transporting the VIPs as well, designated pilots and such...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I must say, I ran across this and all of you need a life. "Are there secret tunnels and passageways in the white house?"... "I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you, its G-13 classified and I'm a top secret-squirrel agent!" Grow up and get a life. If you are on here asking about this, then you are not living in the White House, you obviously don't know, and nobody is going to tell you. Oh, and just to whet your pallet, aliens exist and some of the nicer ones live in the secret passageways in the White House.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I would hope that if anyone did have information about secrets in and around the White House - they dont post it here.... so we dont all end up in some prison in the middle of nowhere for just reading it

Considering there would be a ton of little corridors winding their way around, leading to basements, leading to exits, etc theres plenty of ways the president could get out if he had to.

And if the president had to get out because it was about to be destroyed, im sure the rest of us would allready be in some sort of mess that we wouldnt give a damn about what the politicians are up to.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Not really secret, but wth

abcnews.go.com...

Keep reading

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Who know the white house is an old building though so it probably can't have too much fancy stuff on the upper levels who knows what's underground though.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdwdash
I have been looking and can't seem to find anything...any one know any secrets about the white house? secret passages? presidential safe? self destruct button? what route the secret service would use to evac the first family?

I think Lincolns bedroom is
is a jumproom to Mars.

And the pool was a Stargate.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
Why do you need to know?

Shouldn't some things be kept secret?

Not with the White House or the government. They are supposed to be working for us, the very concept of a a secret on their side is completely contradictory.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

There is one - it's unused, but it's under the press briefing room.

There is another on outdoors just south of the West Wing.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
While there are two sides to every story, the desire to know secret or hidden facts about a place or location is a natural part of our human make-up... Are there secret passages or areas under the white house?... The only folks who positively know the answer to that question are those that designed and built them, and those that have seen them or use them on a regular basis... Information discovered through rumors, or second hand information cannot be counted on to accurate... But as in all things NOT known to be 100 percent factual, there are usually some details that are real, and that actually DID occur... Is is cool to think that these rumors and second hand information might be true?... Of course it is !... Why?... Because it helps satisfy our natural curiousity... But as others have said; that's why there are such secrets... Because for everyone to know, would render the "secret" useless... That's why it's secret...
With that in mind, there are tidbits of information which would seem to indicate that there is real truth to the fact that the White House DOES have secret areas beneath it and that Washington DC does have an extensive underground tunnel system... I am listing here a couple of facts that are FIRST hand information to support the two items I mentioned above... And in divulging these facts I am only trying to show that secret areas below the White House and a underground tunnel system under Washington DC are most likely true... What I an NOT trying to do is reveal any information that could jeopardize, in any way, the security and/or the secrecy of these places... They are kept secret because they need to be...
Will follow up with the two instances in a couple of days...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join