It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 was all 2d animation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So I was watching this video www.liveleak.com...

And I was wondering if this is really true, what about all the other actual videos out there, made with home cams etc?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah - it's true - it is a cartoon!
Except for the real aircraft, building and explosion, it's fake.

The guy is on something! That kind of thing makes serious debate on this issue that much harder. How do you fabricate it for the thousands of people who were there watching it happen right in front of them? You can't.

Forget that, and move on.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
How can you watch something like that and then ask if it's true? That was complete crap.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yeah, pretty dumb theory. Lots of that video was aired live. Nothing personal to the OP. We needed something to talk about anyway.
I'm still waiting for someone to deny the trade towers were real, call all others towerhuggers. That's WAY opposite to the off. story and would surely gut all the Bush lies.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yeah, pretty dumb theory. Lots of that video was aired live. Nothing personal to the OP. We needed something to talk about anyway.
I'm still waiting for someone to deny the trade towers were real, call all others towerhuggers. That's WAY opposite to the off. story and would surely gut all the Bush lies.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i think this was done to discredit the de-bunkers of 9-11

very badly done.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yeah, just saw it. He makes people who know what they're talking about look like imbeciles.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
God..I hope that guy meets the families of the people who died that day and try to tell them their family members are not dead

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hahahaha I wonder who made that kind of video.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think it's more of a satire of the videos like loose change and 911 mysteries.

It uses the same tactics as those videos to convince you of an equally absurd conclusion.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This video is a complete crap, it makes the conspiracy look insane and it discredits all the people that have asked good questions.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I wasn't realying on crappy camcorder footage to see the second tower get hit. I was watching CNN on a TV at work after the first plane hit. Then we saw the second plane hit.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
With entirely too much time on his hands. I just saw hitlers face in the clouds he's telling me that someone is full of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
that video made me laugh. I get it.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
AnyBody with there feet on the Ground can tell that this was a spoof and wasent meant to be taken for real.

I found it Funny, and thats about it.

It should however not have been posted in this Section,

Under Jokes would have been better.

But maybe this Video should not be on a highly Credible site as ATS for its
a little bit in bad taste
(if not a bit sick and disrespectfull to the people and fammilies who sufferd on and thereafter 9/11)

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Y'kow I did't eve watch the video. There are people who claim this for real, but this does't seem to be oe of them. all o-plaers might be self-parody, this oe defiitely is. oe of my keys is broke, ca you guess which oe?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
This video is a complete crap, it makes the conspiracy look insane and it discredits all the people that have asked good questions.

That was probably the goal.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Am I the only one that gets this? it's obviously just a parody poking fun at all the loose change Truthers.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
some people really , really amaze me . lets ask the people who were
hit with holographic debris and killed . i wonder what they would say ?

there really are people who believe that it was all holograms.

top topics

join