It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the 9-11 I-beams cut in sharp angles?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected

Originally posted by LeftBehind

However, I would be interested in hearing why you think that those pictures are in any way evidence of thermite being used.

I never claimed to know exactly what cut it during the collapse, thermite or LCS, or even cut by hand, but if you really want an explanation.. here we go...

As you can clearly see, right below the cut, is the color grey. The original color of this beam is orange because of rust. The only explanation for this color distortion would be that some type of DIRECTED heat, or torch, or explosive device was applied to it, and it must be recent or else it would have rusted.. In the event of a professionally controlled demolition, in order to save money on explosives, they cut small sections out of beams and place the explosives in the remaining section so that the explosives dont have to cut the entire beam. This is a plausible explanation.

How exactly are broken columns suspicious in the remains of a building that just collapsed?

Its suspicious because it has evidence of being directly burned or cut, by looking at the discoloration. Also, its pretty well known that steel would rather bend then snap. Obviously, when looking past the camera lens illusion, this beam looks pretty straight.

I'm sure you have some evidence to back this up right?

Photo evidence. Compare this knowingly cut beam...

With this beam...

See the discoloration similarities?

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Connected]

I like the photos also, very compelling evidence, your bringing up here.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That Thermite was used in the clean up to cut the I-beams.
I don't believe this, they were trying to put out fires 6 weeks after the buildings fell burning red hot for weeks, so they would not be using thermite in the cleanup, this is just dis-info. in my view!
Of coarse we have to ask for evidence on them using thermite in the clean up anyone have any?

Here's a video from the firefighters on the scene 6 weeks after, tell me now, why would they use thermite in the cleanup?

Video Link : www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Edit...my post makes no sense after you edited and removed your last image.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Rotator]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
Edit...my post makes no sense after you edited and removed your last image.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Rotator]

Locations of where it came from but the pictures are small and you can not see them well.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I should read the entire thread before posting.

[edit on 3/17/2007 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
here is another thread that has just been started, which has some very interesting facts. In it is a very interesting new Video Re: powering down the twin towers the weekend before 911.

Here's the link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133

Locations of where it came from but the pictures are small and you can not see them well.

You just posted a larger picture which showed much better detail, you then edited your post and removed it, and now you tell us we you "can not see them as well." are you playing games?

Quite bizzare.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133

You just posted a larger picture which showed much better detail, you then edited your post and removed it, and now you tell us we you "can not see them as well." are you playing games?

Quite bizzare.

I am not trying to play games just trying to make sense, your right it was my mistake, sorry about that. there are so many pictures and stuff here I really did not remember it, even though you said I just posted it, I've got too many things I'm trying to do all at once, will try and slow down a little.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Been some computer glitch or something am trying to understand what happened here, I believe I was just commenting on someone else who was posting these photos, I was just a bystander in the conversation just adding a couple of comment, not trying to deliberatly do things which may seem weird.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If it can be found out to be true this would be just more evidence it was an inside job because they are now admitting it!!!!!!!

Video Link : youtube.com...

Sorry about saying I would post no more video's but this one has to be viewed!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Pharaoh...

That video is indeed astonishing and should have it's own thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

That's a cutting torch cut.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by whiterabbit]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Need a better look?

ALSO a cutting torch cut.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You all should be focused on THESE cut beams.. from WTC 7.

--NOTE-- these were taken BEFORE CLEANUP.

Once again:

How do you know this was taken before cleanup?

Where did the original picture come from? What site? Who took it? Etc etc etc.

It seems hard for me to believe that photographers were wandering around the site, but cleanup/rescue crews weren't.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

You all should be focused on THESE cut beams.. from WTC 7.

--NOTE-- these were taken BEFORE CLEANUP.

Once again:

How do you know this was taken before cleanup?

Where did the original picture come from? What site? Who took it? Etc etc etc.

It seems hard for me to believe that photographers were wandering around the site, but cleanup/rescue crews weren't.

whiterabbit,

These photos were taken by Verizon workers. The building next to WTC 7 is the Verizon building at 140 West Street. The Verizon building is the largest and most complex telecommunications facility in the world.

www.pace.edu...

Here is pictures of the same wall of steel but from another angle. As you can see, they are still putting out fires. Not cleaning up.

Below is a picture from a section of Verizon. This is "DACS and Access equipment". Digital Access Carrier(Control) Systems.

These pictures were taken 9/15/01, which is only 4 days after the attacks. Before the cleanup started. To put it in perspective, the clean up of WTC 7 didn't finish untill April of 2002.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

These pictures were taken 9/15/01, which is only 4 days after the attacks. Before the cleanup started. To put it in perspective, the clean up of WTC 7 didn't finish untill April of 2002.

Dude, this is a cutting torch cut. On my mother's life, it's a cutting torch cut. I've used one more times than I can remember and cut steel even thicker than that. That is a cutting torch cut if I ever saw one.

Now, if it's true and it was before the cleanup, I can't really tell you why it was cut. Maybe it was cut as part of the rescue effort--all I can do is speculate.

But I can tell you for 100% fact that that is a cutting torch cut.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

But I can tell you for 100% fact that that is a cutting torch cut.

Dude, I KNOW ITS A CUT. Are you aware of how they prepare a building for demolition? I'm sure you are, I have told you. They cut small sections of structural steel with a "cutting torch" and put explosives on the remaining section of the steel that wasn't cut. This is so they can use less explosives.

You are confirming my beliefs that this is what has happened. The building was preped for demolition, and this is proof.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
oddly enough, theres one part of that picture no one seems to notice that does lend itself to legitimizing the whole cutting torch issue.

anyone else notice there just "happens" to be a ladder laying on top of the rubble?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
oddly enough, theres one part of that picture no one seems to notice that does lend itself to legitimizing the whole cutting torch issue.

anyone else notice there just "happens" to be a ladder laying on top of the rubble?

If you have ever been in an AT&T or Verizon or PackBell buildings, you would know they have ladders everywhere. Why would they need a ladder to get to that part of the building? They don't, especialy not some riggity old wooden ladder. How is that going to help them?

TRUST ME, THEY DID NOT CUT THIS AFTER THE COLLAPSE IT WAS CUT BEFORE THE COLLAPSE.

The top of the hole in the Verizon building, above the cut beam, is only about a foot away. You are telling me they cut a 1 foot section of steel beam for no reason at all, for rescue or clean up? If it was longer than 1 foot, than there would be MORE damage to the Verizon building, and the hole would be larger..

I can't even believe I am debating this issue, I already know it was cut BEFORE the collapse, and have proven it to many people. I just have to proove it again with the newbies...waste of time this is...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Dude, I KNOW ITS A CUT. Are you aware of how they prepare a building for demolition? I'm sure you are, I have told you. They cut small sections of structural steel with a "cutting torch" and put explosives on the remaining section of the steel that wasn't cut. This is so they can use less explosives.

Those beams aren't "partially cut." They're cut all the way across from one side to the other and very-obviously by a cutting torch.

Those aren't beams cut for explosives. Those are beams that have been completely cut through by a torch.

Not to mention, as Damo pointed out, there's a ladder in the picture laying ON TOP of the debris.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join