It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the 9-11 I-beams cut in sharp angles?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Watch this Video as the Prof. explains how Homeland security tried to bribe him about his finds.

Video Link : video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is the last video I will be posting (Unless requested) here on this thread, I hope you watch it.
It is by David Ray griffin, and is about the last one I can find that supports the facts. If for some reason I find some more I will add them only if requested by other posters.
So enjoy the video

Video Link : video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
PHARAOH1133

I rather am enjoying your links. The David Griffin one is especially good.

I understand what your saying. The thing is some times the skeptics are correct, this doesn't mean we are wrong, but I see what your saying by the video clips you posted.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You all should be focused on THESE cut beams.. from WTC 7.

--NOTE-- these were taken BEFORE CLEANUP.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
PHARAOH1133

I understand what yours saying. The thing is some times the skeptics are correct, this doesn't mean we are wrong, but I see what your saying by the video clips you posted.

PHARAOH1133's Responce
However, yes some slight details might be inaccurate, but I believe the majority are correct, we have to then say is there a reasonable doubt that the it was not an inside job? Why yes there is a reasonable doubt:Who would believe the government would do such a thing, unfortunately this evidence is starting to pile up against the fact that terrorist hijacked the planes and the planes filled with jet fuel melted the four inch thick I-Beams on all floors and brought the buildings down, this is just one aspect of many which point to IMO that yes it was an inside job and yes thermite was used to cut the I-Beams. So where do we go from here now? I don't really know, as more and more people become aware of the true facts I believe that those responsible will be put on trial. Time will tell, that is if we do not have another terrorist attack here in America, which I believe will happen, It's just a total nightmare to me, the 911 events ruined my life. Then come to find out a coulple years later that it was an inside job was a nightmare in it self to 100th power, it has made things 100 times worse, the sad thing is it's not over yet.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
You all should be focused on THESE cut beams.. from WTC 7.

--NOTE-- these were taken BEFORE CLEANUP.

PHARAOH1133's Responce:
Good eye "Connected", I am glad to see someone has brought this to our attention, yes it does look like thermite was used on building 7 and no plane hit it.
Thanks for your input on this, this is just another smoking gun to support the fact that it was an inside job.
Good find

[edit on 17-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It seems that this thread needs more comments from people, other wise I believe that it has been proven that yes the twin towers and building 7 I-beams were cut in sharp angles and thermite was used to cut them, are there anymore objections to this statement?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You can also say LSC's were used.. That linear shaped charges.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How would thermite or shaped charges bent the beam like that?

If the beam is bent like that, don't you think it's more likely that it failed during the collapse?

It seems to me that a cut beam would not be bent, but perfectly straight.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
How would thermite or shaped charges bent the beam like that?

If the beam is bent like that, don't you think it's more likely that it failed during the collapse?

It seems to me that a cut beam would not be bent, but perfectly straight.

LeftBehind do you know what a "fish eye" lense is? Do you know in order to get such wide shots, they have to use a "wide angle lense". That is a camera illusion. Can you see the building wall and the building in the background with the same type of curve? It's only obvious its the camera lense effect.

Someone like you, with such wit, should have known this, but I guess you are reaching for explinations at this point.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Connected]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OMG THIS BUILDING IS BENT!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
PHARAOH1133

I understand what your saying. The thing is some times the skeptics are correct, this doesn't mean we are wrong, but I see what your saying by the video clips you posted.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by talisman]

PHARAOH1133: And yes I thought the David Griffin video was a great video he kind of lays it all out and sums it all up.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
OMG THIS BUILDING IS BENT!!!

I never really thought about this but I'm always thinking about this subject when people talk about "Photo shop" etc.., makes me think if people are really trying to do this on purpose or what? Good point!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So if LB's original logic still applies, then it must be less likely that the column "failed" because of overload when it's been cut laterally. I would say that that's common sense, though. I would sooner believe the column was cut during clean-up, but I don't know the photo's background.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
but I don't know the photo's background.

The photo was taken BEFORE cleanup. The photographer thought the cut beam was odd, and took pictures. They photographer wouldn't have thought it was odd, if it was during or after cleanup. Also, what would be the importance of cutting just that beam? Also, if it was after cleanup, then the beam would have been taller, which would mean the brick wall it fell on would be damaged higher up.

This picture was taken before cleanup.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I did not notice that was what was going on. Thanks for being so nice about pointing it out.

However in his image, there are bent columns, I guess I should have used this his whole image to avoid the juvenile comments.

However, I would be interested in hearing why you think that those pictures are in any way evidence of thermite being used.

How exactly are broken columns suspicious in the remains of a building that just collapsed?

I'm sure you have some evidence to back this up right?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
So if LB's original logic still applies, then it must be less likely that the column "failed" because of overload when it's been cut laterally. I would say that that's common sense, though. I would sooner believe the column was cut during clean-up, but I don't know the photo's background.

And what I think is, that the explosions themselves are what caused most of the bent I-beams, and thermite used incorporation with the explosives to blow the sections of I-Beams out so the rest of the beams would fall (Just like a card house, you take some cards out of the bottom and the rest of the card house falls), most of the lower floors did not have time to burn for as long as where the jets hit, so it was the explosives that bent the I-Beams.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Giordano Bruno
The original damage, if caused by the pressure of falling mass and fires, should show extensively twisted, contorted beams. It's not wood, they don't snap like splinters. The reason you use steel instead of iron is because it has tensile strength, not just loading strength.

Try and cleanly snap a dinner fork handle and you'll see what I mean.

This is a factor we need to consider, it's hard enough to break even a coat hanger, you have to bend it back and forth a least like 50 times before it breacks, but when doing so heat also is created to make it snap.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

However, I would be interested in hearing why you think that those pictures are in any way evidence of thermite being used.

I never claimed to know exactly what cut it during the collapse, thermite or LCS, or even cut by hand, but if you really want an explanation.. here we go...

As you can clearly see, right below the cut, is the color grey. The original color of this beam is orange because of rust. The only explanation for this color distortion would be that some type of DIRECTED heat, or torch, or explosive device was applied to it, and it must be recent or else it would have rusted.. In the event of a professionally controlled demolition, in order to save money on explosives, they cut small sections out of beams and place the explosives in the remaining section so that the explosives dont have to cut the entire beam. This is a plausible explanation.

How exactly are broken columns suspicious in the remains of a building that just collapsed?

Its suspicious because it has evidence of being directly burned or cut, by looking at the discoloration. Also, its pretty well known that steel would rather bend then snap. Obviously, when looking past the camera lens illusion, this beam looks pretty straight.

I'm sure you have some evidence to back this up right?

Photo evidence. Compare this knowingly cut beam...

With this beam...

See the discoloration similarities?

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Connected]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Need a better look?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join