It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the 9-11 I-beams cut in sharp angles?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I could not find the specs I tried looking, I believe thermite may have been used but thermite is slow burning and the multiple explosions happend approximatly 12 seconds before the collapse, The thermite may have been used to slowly work secondary collums but I think the standard Linear-shaped charges and secondary charges to knock the beam out of the way was the main source. The melted metal was only seen in one or two of the linear cut beams where the rest show perfect characteristics of linear charges being used.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyboy3737
I could not find the specs I tried looking, I believe thermite may have been used but thermite is slow burning and the multiple explosions happend approximatly 12 seconds before the collapse, The thermite may have been used to slowly work secondary collums but I think the standard Linear-shaped charges and secondary charges to knock the beam out of the way was the main source. The melted metal was only seen in one or two of the linear cut beams where the rest show perfect characteristics of linear charges being used.

Different explosives a demo contractor has to choose from.
It is in fact a art.
Knowing where to place them and which types to use.
There's a different type for any situation which is encountered.
The amount to use, etc....
So then, it takes a little bit of work and time to rig and wire this all up.
So basically, I think were both on the right path here.
But....
You said melted metal was only seen in one or two linear cut beams.
I don't believe this to be true, it was all over the place.
One thing I want to know is.........
What made those I-Beams burn red hot for 6 weeks?
There are a lot of different aspects to a lot of different information we have collected to date, analyzing it fairly, objectively, from a factual standpoint, takes opened-mindedness, without harsh criticism for those who may want to put forth theroies, based on their beliefs. So I believe everyone's ideas should be examined to fairly decide where or not it holds proof, and therfore merit.
So it is in my opinion we should look at and study everything.
Thank you for your post, it is very interesting and I feel is relevant to our discussion.

Good Job

[edit on 23-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Good call, what I ment on that is the pictures I have seen other than those of the molten iron in the basement that was hot for days. That was always fishy to me.

I agree looking at that there is alot more used that I specifically stated for sure we can all agree no matter what was used it is very shady as all that is going on in the government these days!

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

2. Multiple pictures of symmetrical cuts in the same direction of key supporting beams. During the clean up process this would not be needed.

Um... Yeah, it would. In fact, I've posted a couple things that show they were cutting beams for clean-up purposes as early as the day of the attacks.

Plus, we've actually got lots of pictures of workers cutting beams with cutting torches after the attack.

In the cleanup no need for these precise cuts so whether it is before or after is irrelevant to the theory.

Well, yeah, again, they are necessary to the clean-up. They were cutting those beams up all over the place. They're ridiculously heavy and they would've snagged on stuff as they were moving debris, and there's plenty of reason they would've done that. Not to mention, also again, we have pictures of them doing it.

Plus, those cuts really aren't "precise." They're just ordinary cutting torch cuts. If they were using an oxy-acetylene torch, it probably took at least several minutes to cut through each beam, so it's not like it was hard for them to make a straight line.

[edit on 23-3-2007 by whiterabbit]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The melted metal was only seen in one or two of the linear cut beams where the rest show perfect characteristics of linear charges being used.

Which pictures? Can you post them?

Seriously, because the only pictures I've seen were either obviously torch-cut or were too far away (and/or dark) to tell if they were torch-cut, thermite-cut, space alien-cut or whether they were even cut at all.

A linear shaped charge on metal that thick would leave a serrated, broken edge, maybe even with pieces of metal still hanging on. I've yet to see anything like that.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

The melted metal was only seen in one or two of the linear cut beams where the rest show perfect characteristics of linear charges being used.

Which pictures? Can you post them?

Yes, I would like to see them also.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That they are implementing their plan today watch this video and learn what their plan is and see how it is being put forth today.

Here's the video link :

Video Link : video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
anything else to add to this topic?????
Just wonering because I have not heard anything lately.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is the 911 commission lying about the interior beams in the twin towers.

This video explains how they are lying.
Why would they be lying about how the interior shaft was constructed with a hallow shaft verses massive 4 inch iron beam in the center of the twin towers?

Examine this video : www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You won't find the show anymore (as it only aired once) but the 'animal planet' aired a show 'when animals talk' hosted by jane goodall. In this program there was footage of rescue dogs working the 911 scene. In this footage was some very clear and startling images of large steal I-beams that were placed in concrete footers that were VERY apparently CLEAN CUT across...and this was before any cleanup.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
animal.discovery.com...

just to prove the show existed...

911 investigators need to study this footage as it tends to prove the controlled demolition of 911.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnangela
911 investigators need to study this footage as it tends to prove the controlled demolition of 911.

How does a broken beam in a building that collapsed from near the top "prove the controlled demolition"?

There obviously were no cutting charges or thermite at the base, as that was the last part of the building to collapse. The core also fell near the end, so there were no cutting charges there either.

Please elaborate on how it "tends to prove the controlled demolition", and why you haven't brought this "proof" to the FBI or the media.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
In every controlled demolition I've seen, explosives are detonated in the basement first...same with WTC...remember the smoke??? And these aren't broken beams these are blow torched beams cut at acute angles. As far as the FBI is concerned, I'm sure they're actively involved in covering their own asses as well. Check out the footage- don't condemn the messenger.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
thing is most explosives dont give off THAT much smoke, i wont say there isnt any but for the ammount of smoke you are referring to, even if its just displaced dust etc, yer talking a pretty good explosion. not to mention the fact that the core and other supports in the basement were huge. you need a pretty sizable amount of ordinance to do the job and ive yet to see anything to make me believe it was there.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That "smoke" (I'll call it smoke anyway) is coming from a chemical reaction that lasts a lot longer than any HEs detonating. Fire would be included in that category. And if it was a fire in the basements, it was burning a lot more efficiently than the fires in the upper floors were, because it was very light in color the whole time. Very consistent in its color, too, I would add.

Aside from smoke from a fire it could also be things like aluminum oxide, which is also white, and probably a host of other things that are given off by specific reactions. One thing I think most people will agree on is that heat was involved any way, and massive hot spots would remain in the basements for months.

Engineer Mike Pecoraro reported dense white smoke coming from an explosion in the basement that he witnessed, that destroyed a machine shop. He said at the time he thought an explosion had went off on the parking garage, which was right above him. There was also a car on fire on ground-level that was giving off white smoke, but it wasn't the only source.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
All of these conspiracies has been debunk.

"It is quite evident that the cuts were made at a later time, during debris demolition and removal. This can be deduced also by looking at the type of cut that characterizes the columns and beams that were loaded onto trucks for removal and storage and is also exhibited by the debris stored in the well-known Hangar 17 of the Kennedy Airport in New York."

There are pictures of this. Here's the link.

undicisettembre.blogspot.com...

Where the hell do you guys get your info. from. Too bad you guys don't realize that these conspiracy liars are making up junk to write books and movies and make money from gullible people like you.

Two sites to visit before you jump to conclusions. It talks about how the conspiracy liars are making sh*t up and provides proof. READ IT!

debunking911.com

911myths.com

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst

Thanks for that link. I'd still like to see a comparison with a thermite cut beam just to make sure. I'm not claiming thermite, but the people who are (Professor Jones) should get a column and show us how thermite could cut through the column. That, I would like to see. I'm still on the fence with all this. Both sides give good arguements.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Jones is known for speading false facts to benefit himself. How do you think he makes money? From wrting books.

"It is quite evident that the cuts were made at a later time, during debris demolition and removal. This can be deduced also by looking at the type of cut that characterizes the columns and beams that were loaded onto trucks for removal and storage and is also exhibited by the debris stored in the well-known Hangar 17 of the Kennedy Airport in New York."

debunking911.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am posting these pics here instead of starting a whole new thread about this very thing...
Here is an expert showing how a shape charge is set up correctly..

Now here is a photo of a beam of the WTC..

Honestly how much more do you need to honestly say something is fishy here?
THis makes my gut wrench!! I very much in my heart hope this is not true. And there are not people who would set something like this up?

But we all know that there are some very twisted money hungry souls on this earth.. That have no problem with the deaths of many American people. Aslong as they are happy and have money...

THis is a hallmark of controled Demo>?

What more do you need?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ok, a few things.

if you look closely at the pic of the angle cut column from the WTC, you WILL see groves cut into it that are THE hallmark of an OA torch. im dead serious about this. but, i encourage you to not believe me and to take said pic to anyone with metal working experience and show them the pic and ask them yourself. if you havnt done that then you are being closed minded and arent really seeking the truth.

nextly, a Linear Shape Charge WONT leave those groves. just wont.

next again, IF it was the result of an LSC and not an OA torch, there would be NO slag on the bottom of the angle. an LSC would have blown all of the material in its path to the inside of the column not the outside. LSC's do NOT heat the metal like a torch would and as a result of that, no significant slag.

lastly, if you are going to contend that the "shape charges" being demonstrated in the photo you provided are in fact "thermate/mite cutter charges" then please find me a manufacturer or part number as they are obviously available commercially. you will have some trouble with this as thermite/mate cutter charges dont exist, but feel free to prove me wrong on this one.

feel free to prove me wrong on any of my points actually. but as someone whos worked with high explosives for years i feel pretty good with my statements here. they are of course only my opinion, but its a pretty educated opinion.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join