It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could You help test this innovative idea ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
EXCUSE ME MISTER.

Hello, ever concidered we need a healthy climate, wildlife, disease (yes even disease) to survive, to stay the fittest, to evolve....

Our planet is our house. personally I don't like to live in a dead garbage belt.
Nature made us, we are nature.

And yes, I like a nice steak every now and then. but at the rate you're going where would I find a cow..

Some other things..

To survive this long? in the geological timescale that life has existed here we're just toddlers lol our species pretty new tbh..

the smartest?
really? so smart, we pollute our own home. How basic can you get tbh.
The chances human extinction being caused by nature rather then ourselves are worryingly low...
We have great potential, and great intellect compared to other species, but we aren't smart, so far anyway.
Intellect does not equal being smart or wise. Just says how much brainpower you have.. you can still use it in a stupid way (ingenious but polluting industries spring to mind.. )

[edit on 25/4/2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by David2012

EXCUSE ME MISTER.

Hello, ever concidered we need a healthy climate, wildlife, disease (yes even disease) to survive, to stay the fittest, to evolve....

Our planet is our house. personally I don't like to live in a dead garbage belt.
Nature made us, we are nature.

And yes, I like a nice steak every now and then. but at the rate you're going where would I find a cow..

Some other things..

To survive this long? in the geological timescale that life has existed here we're just toddlers lol our species pretty new tbh..

the smartest?
really? so smart, we pollute our own home. How basic can you get tbh.
The chances human extinction being caused by nature rather then ourselves are worryingly low...
We have great potential, and great intellect compared to other species, but we aren't smart, so far anyway.
Intellect does not equal being smart or wise. Just says how much brainpower you have.. you can still use it in a stupid way (ingenious but polluting industries spring to mind.. )

[edit on 25/4/2007 by David2012]

you are being delusional.

nature is red in tooth and claw...

it's kill or be killed.

eat or be eatan.

all this new age flowery nonsense of living in harmony with nature is very stupid.

we must subjugate nature.

we must control...

we must triumph.

as i wrote this somwhere in the universe out there a star exploded killing all life on the orbiting planets.

we must not be victims.

we should be gods or aspire to be gods.

remember that when you are in bed tonight staring at the ceiling in the dark.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Dear Esecallum,

What exactly should I do?
I am not technical person, is there a ready product which I can buy and test it on someone?
And what is the procedure of operating this magnet stuff?

And, DDT is not a solution at all, it is destructive. There was a case in Malaysia about DDT, beside it gave air pollution, all small insects died and then the chains-of-food was distorted. When small insects die, the bigger insects will die because they run out of food, and bigger animal will die also.

Kina is one of the sollution, and new cheap medicine is good. But they have to buy and buy it again and again. Most infected area are small villages, close to jungle with no access, medicine distribution is always a problem.

But if this magnet thing works, then it will be the best solution. Distribute it once to every household, then they don't have to spend anymore money on medicine and to worry about its' delivery, etc.
But I suppose this magnet thing will not work in area with no electricity.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by CinLung]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

you are being delusional.

nature is red in tooth and claw...

it's kill or be killed.

eat or be eatan.

all this new age flowery nonsense of living in harmony with nature is very stupid.

we must subjugate nature.

we must control...

we must triumph.

as i wrote this somwhere in the universe out there a star exploded killing all life on the orbiting planets.

we must not be victims.

we should be gods or aspire to be gods.

remember that when you are in bed tonight staring at the ceiling in the dark.

Wow...you sound kind of like a supervillain right now. The nature of your posts really make me question the veracity of your claims, as well as your sanity (your writing style is strangely reminiscent of Time Cube). Seriously, getting BACK ON TOPIC, if you want to test your hypothesis, you should try to ask some real researchers who know what they're doing. The method you are suggesting - that we all just gather up a bunch of malaria victims and test them - is ludicrous.

[edit on 5/2/2007 by spookymusic]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookymusic

The method you are suggesting - that we all just gather up a bunch of malaria victims and test them - is ludicrous.

[edit on 5/2/2007 by spookymusic]

its called the scientific method...

you are clearly ignorant....

what is a "real" researcher by the way?

[edit on 9-5-2007 by esecallum]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung
Dear Esecallum,

What exactly should I do?
I am not technical person, is there a ready product which I can buy and test it on someone?
And what is the procedure of operating this magnet stuff?

everything is explained in the first post.

please re-read it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join