It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could You help test this innovative idea ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
6000 PEOPLE A DAY DIE FROM MALARIA.

HOW MANY TSUNAMIS IS THAT A YEAR?

these victims dont get paraded in front of the worlds mass media.

they die in silence and in pain and forgotten by YOU.

in this post i am going ask you to look up oscillating magnetic fields malaria in google.

www.washington.edu...

it was found that 30% - 70% reduction occurred in fairly Weak oscillating magnetic fields.

note the fields used were Weak.no attempt was made to alter the frequency of the oscillation.

this experiment was done at the university of washington,usa.

further experiments were then hastliy cancelled and the researchers re-assigned as big pharma would lose lots of money in malaria drug sales if the method was further researched and used.
$5 billion is a lot to lose in sales.

how can you get an oscillatng magnetic field easily?

answer. use a bulk video/audio tape eraser !

these are cheap and last forever.they are powered by the mains.they cost about $20 from hardware shops.even second hand units would be fine.

they are NON-CONTACT AND NON-INVASIVE and very easy to use.Try to remember the words "NON-CONTACT AND NON-INVASIVE" before you read the next line.

the person would sit near the device.or the device could be put near the liver and other blood areas or lymph nodes.

ideally large flat panels with oscillating magnetic fields would be ideal and the person would simply sit between the magnetic panels.

remember Helmholtz coils?

power would be from the mains.

its not difficult to make your own magnetic fields panels to any shape or size.all that is required is lots of of of wire and magnetic materiel as found in old tv sets and monitors in the yoke assembley.
visit below url

www.washington.edu...

please do this experiment on malaria using above research and a bulk tape eraser and post back the results.

no doubt as the field from a bulk tape eraser is MUCH stronger results could be even better then the 30%-70% and also more consistant too.

also the frequency of oscilliation could be altered to further optimise it.

a problem that might occur is the field is very strong near the device but falls off rapidly with distance not fulling penetrating the body but by using flat panels with oscillating magnetic fields this problem can be solved.

however do the experiment with the bulk tape eraser.

please reply.

What i want is some of you to contact a doctor who has access to malaria patients and do a simple study with for example 40 patients.treat half.dont treat other half and post back the results.
Remember these tests would have no risks as the devices are non-contact and non invasive.Remember the fields from a MRI scanner are 30 times stronger at least.

How can such a doctor who has access to malaria patients be located?

Simple.

Use the six degrees of separation theory to track down such a doctor.

please reply.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by esecallum]

[edit on 23-2-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Read indigo and get all your answers

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
who is indigo and why no response?

This is very important to research.......

please...please.

pretty please with cherry on top...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ok.
Like, I'm going to go to my Dr., ( 15$ co-pay ) and request a list of his
Malaria patients.

Then, I'm going to explain to him that I read on a conspiracy site how to
cure them, using old televisions and magnets.

Right-o.
On it.

Lex

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Lexion i dont want YOUR doctors patient list...

read the last few lines again...

what did i say??

no magnets.

no tv's are involved....

just a bulk tape eraser...

can you help me now??

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That's too much work. Just spray DDT everywhere instead or move out of the malaria infested area.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by etotheitheta
That's too much work. Just spray DDT everywhere instead or move out of the malaria infested area.

Thats is not practical and DDT is a chemical pollutant...

I am sad and disappointed that a few rich students in america who bullied a another student and got shot by the bullied kid are getting more attention all over the globe rather that the 8 million dying from malaria worldwide.including americans.

You Americans need to get your priorities right.Americans are very easily brainwashed by the mass media...
The mass media fails to tell them that 566000 people are dying from cancer in AMERICA and 240040 ARE GETTING killed BY FDA approved MEDICINES !!!!!

EVERY YEAR...

thats like a nuke going off every year...

The corrupt FDA who is pimping for big pharma is going to classify fruit juices as a drug...

did you know that?

yet the mass media whines on about some students getting killed by the victim of bullying...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Has the research you quoted been duplicated, published, peer-reviewed? What were the procedures used? Did they involve a blind? a double blind? Who did the original research and why? How long did the research project go on? Is the actual research data publicly available? I see and feel your plea, but frankly I need more before I get involved.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
You might get better traction by contacting Doctors Without Borders, or by trying to contact medical associations in third world countries where malaria is a major problem. I'm sure a lot of poor doctors would be more than willing to try something like this in areas where their patients don't have access to other treatments.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A low power oscillating magnetic field?
That would be radio waves. And you are currently being bombarded with thousands of them.

As for frequency, well, you're recieving a dose of just about every frequency, except for (luckily) the high end frequencies, short wavelengths, like gamma rays.

The mid range frequencies, you might not bother trying to test them, you're already recieving a good dose of them.

The very low end frequencies could be acheived by simply running a large electric motor slowly and standing next to it. You can change the frequency by altering the speed of which the motor is running. (will also change amplitude).

If you want something stronger, you will just have to take an electromagnet and connect it to an AC source (60 Hz). If you want another frequency, you'll be looking for an oscillator.

Speakers also give off EM radiation (inherrant in how they work).

Basically, without knowing what frequencies, and what power levels they were trying, you would literally have to go through the entire spectrum, and test thousands of amplitudes, wave forms, etc. It could take years of research... perhaps even decades if you want stable results from your patients.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
The mass media fails to tell them that 566000 people are dying from cancer in AMERICA and 240040 ARE GETTING killed BY FDA approved MEDICINES !!!!!

EVERY YEAR.

And yet with all those people dying every year, and who knows how many more what with war, car crashes, all the other diseases which abound in this world, and just plain old age, we are still heavily overpopulated all over the world. Many societies (in fact, most, I believe) cannot feed the entire population. We are rapidly running out of many resources.
Some countries (i.e. Japan) can barely house their populations. And people still continue to breed as fast as they can.

Nature has always kept populations in check. Drought, storms, plagues, and other natural disasters have been suitable for this purpose for centuries. Now along comes man with his big ol' brain and starts to figure ways around nature. Agriculture, industrialization, and medicines have greatly lengthened our natural lifespans. More babies live after birth, even those who in natural conditions would not make it.

If the current trends continue, it won't be long before only the very wealthy will be able to eat regularly, with the rest of us scraping by on whatever scraps we can find. Housing will be almost impossible to find for the masses. We keep getting denser, and keep more of us living for longer. This will lead to mass starvation with millions dying of hunger. Thousands will die of exposure due to not having a warm place to sleep. That's millions dying, much more severe then the comparatively few who die of malaria.

We are, by virtue of our intelligence, unbalancing all nature's work, poisoning the planet, crowding out other species, and allowing the weak to survive. Our numbers will soon be at the point where we will be eating the planet bare, and have to build over the croplands to find space to live.

So shouldn't we be trying to reduce the growth factor? It would seem to be in our own best interests to start letting people die when they are supposed to, whether young or old, rather then do everything we can to keep every person alive as long as possible.

If malaria is nature's way of keeping the planet healthy and balanced, who are we to gainsay her?

edit: Of course, this all pre-supposes the idea that we won't be colonizing other planets in the not-to-distant future.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by subject x]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer70
Has the research you quoted been duplicated, published, peer-reviewed? What were the procedures used? Did they involve a blind? a double blind? Who did the original research and why? How long did the research project go on? Is the actual research data publicly available? I see and feel your plea, but frankly I need more before I get involved.

Astronomer70 Did you not click on the urls given above?

Its all explained and researched.

member subject X is trying to confuse the issue with population control by letting malaria victims die.he is very cruel and evil and racist.he knows it mostly blacks who get it and wants them to die.Perhaps he should volunteer for euthansia if he really believes that ill people shold be allowed to die.maybe you will get your wish when you get cancer.as it only has a 5% cure rate after 5 years.

johnsky has very poor understanding of magnetic fields and confused it with radio waves.then he further confuses by talking about loudspeakers and frquencies and electromagnetic radiation.

simple explanation.:-
we are only intererested in magnetic fields produced by sending a current through a coil wound over a ferrite material and switched on and off.period.

read the orginal post slowly.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by esecallum]

[edit on 20-4-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
You might get better traction by contacting Doctors Without Borders, or by trying to contact medical associations in third world countries where malaria is a major problem. I'm sure a lot of poor doctors would be more than willing to try something like this in areas where their patients don't have access to other treatments.

no chance!

doctors in third world dont innovate or do any research.

they dont want to.

they have no equipment or labs or money.

And any non-drug based treatment would be stopped right away by big pharma as they would lose money if the treatment makes it back to the west.

they are totally dependent on the west to do all the research for them.

when did you ever take any orginal medicine labeled invented in africa?

think about it.

and in any case they are prevented from doing any research by big pharma giving them a few dollars to buy medicines from big pharma.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

member subject X is trying to confuse the issue with population control by letting malaria victims die.he is very cruel and evil and racist.he knows it mostly blacks who get it and wants them to die.Perhaps he should volunteer for euthansia if he really believes that ill people shold be allowed to die.maybe you will get your wish when you get cancer.as it only has a 5% cure rate after 5 years.

My, my. Aren't we venomous.
You read a lot in my post that was never there. I was simply pointing out how we (humans) are disrupting the balance of nature with our medical prowess. Racial issues never entered my mind. That must be a personal issue of your own. It is nature that brings these diseases where it will. Is nature racist for bringing malaria to areas that happen to be predominantly black?

I don't really see how you can just decide that I am "cruel and evil" by simply advocating a more balanced existence with the rest of the planet. Nature is a cruel taskmaster, but not evil. I say that humans should play by nature's rules and stop making ourselves the exception. What makes us think we are exempt from the laws of the natural world? Why should we be the only species to decide whether or not we will abide by natures dictates, dying when we want to, making the planet support us where we decide we want to live, breeding unchecked by the forces which control the populations of every other species on Earth? Why should we decide to ensure that we will be the only species left on the planet, as this is the inevitable outcome of the present system. Extended lifespan + unchecked breeding = humans everywhere, with us just pushing aside or exterminating everything in our way, as is our un-arguable history.

The unadulterated arrogance of our species sees everything as ours to use and abuse, without any consideration of what would be beneficial to the rest of the planets inhabitants, who, incidentally, have just as much right to exist here as we do.

As to your suggestion of euthanasia, and your wishing me cancer, well, this, to me, just illuminates the depths of the ignorance from which your opinions spew.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
two things:

1) got (edit
two old links for backup:

www.newmediaexplorer.org...

www.washington.edu...

2) depopulation, as you mentioned already. apparently the mindset is not as rare as originally assumed, see f-ex.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22.4.2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Actually, the U of Washington is conducting the research themselves:
www.ee.washington.edu...

I looked for clincial trials, but there are none listed. The pages on the research are several years old. Don't see much new. Either the trials are in progress or the technique didn't hold up.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I just thought of something... if the frequency they are looking for lays within either 60Hz, or a multiple of it, the easiest way to acheive a powerful version of this would be to simply have the patient stand within range of one of the main power transformers feeding a city.

Crude, but effective.

I've been doing tests of my own to see how much power can be harnessed from nearby transformers using tuned coils... I was thinking to myself jokingly, if these coils are being charged like this, I wonder what is going on in my body... that reminded me of this thread... anyways... carry on.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

EVERY YEAR.

And yet with all those people dying every year, and who knows how many more what with war, car crashes, all the other diseases which abound in this world, and just plain old age, we are still heavily overpopulated all over the world. Many societies (in fact, most, I believe) cannot feed the entire population. We are rapidly running out of many resources.
Some countries (i.e. Japan) can barely house their populations. And people still continue to breed as fast as they can.

Nature has always kept populations in check. Drought, storms, plagues, and other natural disasters have been suitable for this purpose for centuries. Now along comes man with his big ol' brain and starts to figure ways around nature. Agriculture, industrialization, and medicines have greatly lengthened our natural lifespans. More babies live after birth, even those who in natural conditions would not make it.

If the current trends continue, it won't be long before only the very wealthy will be able to eat regularly, with the rest of us scraping by on whatever scraps we can find. Housing will be almost impossible to find for the masses. We keep getting denser, and keep more of us living for longer. This will lead to mass starvation with millions dying of hunger. Thousands will die of exposure due to not having a warm place to sleep. That's millions dying, much more severe then the comparatively few who die of malaria.

We are, by virtue of our intelligence, unbalancing all nature's work, poisoning the planet, crowding out other species, and allowing the weak to survive. Our numbers will soon be at the point where we will be eating the planet bare, and have to build over the croplands to find space to live.

So shouldn't we be trying to reduce the growth factor? It would seem to be in our own best interests to start letting people die when they are supposed to, whether young or old, rather then do everything we can to keep every person alive as long as possible.

If malaria is nature's way of keeping the planet healthy and balanced, who are we to gainsay her?

edit: Of course, this all pre-supposes the idea that we won't be colonizing other planets in the not-to-distant future.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by subject x]

EXCUSE ME MISTER.

one moment please.

we are human beings...

we are the smartest.

we have outwitted nature.

TO SURVIVE THIS LONG AND LAND ON THE MOON AND WITH OUR TECHNOLOGICAL PROWESS WE WILL BE MASTERS OF OUR DESTINY.

WE REFUSE TO GO QUIETLY INTO THE DARKNESS.

DO YOU HEAR THAT?

as the famout poet said...

WE WILL KICK AND WE WILL SCREAM AND WE WILL FIGHT WITH TOOTH AND CLAW TO SURVIVE BECUSE WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS......

NATURE BE DAMNED...

WE HAVE TO BE MASTERS...

I AM SO ANGRY AT YOUR DEFEATEST TALK...

how dare you let some dumb animals take precedance over mankind's survival...

you are talking about NATURE.

nature dont care do you HEAR THAT about us?

NATURE IS RANDOM FORCES OF THE UNIVERSE AND WE MUST FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE EVERY MOMENT OF THE DAY...

remember without mankind the universe does not exist.

it exists because WE HUMANS are aware of it's existance.

survival or existance that is the equation.

and who are you to decide who lives and dies anyway..?

answer me...

Every man women and child find their life dear to themselves.

"balanced existance" be damned...

nature will destroy us if we let...we must fight it at every turn...

subdue it...

control it....

we will not allow ourselves be victims of the indifferent forces of nature who care neither whether we live or die...

YOU Hear that?

because THEY DONT CARE!

Stop whining about this bee or that insect or that animal is extinct.

IT'S SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

do you understand that?

we are the most fittest animal ever to exist...

and we must preserve our existance above all else...

It does not matter if this planet has fewer rsources.

our technology and science will solve those problems given time...

out there in the universe billions and billions of planets exist out there in the universe waiting for us to invent a proper star drive...

once that is done then every man women and child could have their very own planet.

we have unlimited resources.

so stand up straight hold up your head high and stop apologizing to nature.

hold up you head and fight it at every turn.

if you dont nature will kill you.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

EXCUSE ME MISTER.

You're excused.

we are human beings...

True. We are.

we are the smartest.

That's debatable

we have outwitted nature.

Tell these people. I'm sure they would disagree.

TO SURVIVE THIS LONG AND LAND ON THE MOON AND WITH OUR TECHNOLOGICAL PROWESS WE WILL BE MASTERS OF OUR DESTINY.

Well, we will try our best to influence our destiny. I doubt we will ever master it.

WE REFUSE TO GO QUIETLY INTO THE DARKNESS.

DO YOU HEAR THAT?

Did you say something?

as the famout poet said...

Which "famout" poet was that?

WE WILL KICK AND WE WILL SCREAM AND WE WILL FIGHT WITH TOOTH AND CLAW TO SURVIVE BECUSE WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS......

Yes, this is human nature. Doesn't mean it's the right thing, though. Eskimos have been often known to walk calmly and quietly into the snow to die of exposure. They do this because they know it's the right thing to do

NATURE BE DAMNED...

That's the attitude that's getting us into trouble.

WE HAVE TO BE MASTERS...

No, we don't. That would be the arrogance I mentioned earlier.

I AM SO ANGRY AT YOUR DEFEATEST TALK...

Deep, cleansing breaths....In.......Out.......In.......Out..........
There, isn't that better?

how dare you let some dumb animals take precedance over mankind's survival...

Not precedence, just a little consideration.

you are talking about NATURE.

Yes, nature. That which gave rise to our planet, our environment, and the human race itself.

nature dont care do you HEAR THAT about us?

Yes, that is the nature of nature.

NATURE IS RANDOM FORCES OF THE UNIVERSE AND WE MUST FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE EVERY MOMENT OF THE DAY...

Nature is indeed a universal force, but I'm not sure it's random.
The system is to well balanced. (excluding us)
I don't know about you, but I haven't had to "fight for survival" for as long as I can remember.

remember without mankind the universe does not exist.

it exists because WE HUMANS are aware of it's existance.

I think, there-for everything is? Now there's some arrogance.
Do you really think the universe would cease to exist if every human blinked out of existence tomorrow? I think it would just go merrily about it's business, never wholly realizing we were gone.

survival or existance that is the equation.

Aren't they the same thing?

and who are you to decide who lives and dies anyway..?

answer me...

Well, going by your "kicking and screaming" theory, I am the only one whose opinion matters. Anyone who threatens my survival (i.e. consumes food which could be used to ensure my survival) must die. Or am I not the "master of my destiny"?

Every man women and child find their life dear to themselves.

As do every bird, every chipmunk, every dolphin, etc., etc..

"balanced existance" be damned...

Yup, that's why we have such high rates of violent crime, war, politcos and moneymen forging the world into a more profitable image. Screw 'em all as long as I get mine.

nature will destroy us if we let...we must fight it at every turn...

subdue it...

control it....

Good luck with that. Let me know when it's all under control.

we will not allow ourselves be victims of the indifferent forces of nature who care neither whether we live or die...

No? Are you immune to time? Will we not all fall victim of nature at the end?

YOU Hear that?

Huh?

because THEY DONT CARE!

Just because they don't care about us doesn't mean they're not acting in our best interest.

Stop whining about this bee or that insect or that animal is extinct.

"Extinct" is a far cry from the relatively small percentage of humans who die of all diseases put together. As fast as we die, we're breeding even faster, and as such are in no (immediate) danger of becoming extinct.

IT'S SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

Yes, it is. The fittest being the one who can continually feed itself, which ,in the not-so-distant future, will not include us.

do you understand that?

Yes. I'm not sure you do, though.

we are the most fittest animal ever to exist...

and we must preserve our existance above all else...

Why is that? Just what makes us so indispensable? The universe would probably be a nicer place without us in it.

It does not matter if this planet has fewer rsources.

OK, Mr. Cheney.

our technology and science will solve those problems given time...

Oh? When do we invent a substitute for water?

out there in the universe billions and billions of planets exist out there in the universe waiting for us to invent a proper star drive...

At which point any intelligent inhabitants of said planets would be wise to do something about us. We tend to ruin everything we see.

once that is done then every man women and child could have their very own planet.

And what happens when we fill them up, too?

we have unlimited resources.

No, we don't. We have very finite resources which we're burning through as fast as we can.

so stand up straight hold up your head high and stop apologizing to nature.

hold up you head and fight it at every turn.

if you dont nature will kill you.

Maybe if more people started apologizing, or at least realize that there's something to apologize for, we will be able to continue living on this planet for a long, long time , and still have something to eat besides each other.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Mallaria drugs are stupendously cheap. (relatively)
Why we don't supply them en masse I don't know.. greed?

The meds are long here and really cheap.. the reason they still die from it isn't the lack of a cure.

Malaria pills cost mere cents to make. New ones are made yearly because of resistance.

Malaria has a nasty habit of getting resistent to drugs quite fast. And how long can we supply new variations of the drugs?. Which I admit is a big problem. But they are still here and relatively cheap.

If they would just war with the mosquito's. Europe and North America both succeeded in getting rid of malaria by fighting the vector.
It's a tough little bugger though.. we could get malaria back any day.

It all boils down to money in the end
We can get rid of it. But we won't
They don't have the resources to do it alone atm.

I'll reread the technical bits of your story to tired for it now.

[edit on 25/4/2007 by David2012]

[edit on 25/4/2007 by David2012]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join