It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm So Sick of Hearing About Anna Nicole Smith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
For cripes sake, I'm So Sick of Hearing About Anna Nicole Smith! Every place I go, every newspaper I look at, and every channel I try to watch on TV I see nothing but:

Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna Nicole Smith

WHO CARES???? STOP CRAMMING THIS DOWN MY DAMN THROAT EVERY 10 SECONDS! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT ANYMORE! Yes, it's a shame she died but it's a shame when anyone dies. There really are more important things for the media to cover other that Anna Nicole Smith. GET OVER IT!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hearing about Britney Spears every two minutes, is not much better either.

:shk:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I agree Mechanic but Smiths name comes up alot more often.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Can anyone mention the name of at least one american soldier who died in Iraq for the past two weeks while serving their country?

Rest my Case

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by a1ex
Can anyone mention the name of at least one american soldier who died in Iraq for the past two weeks while serving their country?

Rest my Case

One soldier is just as important as all the rest to the media.

Then again, any soldier has contributed more to society than Anna Nicole Smith.

I honestly don't care that that fat bitch died, what she died of, or if anyone murdered her.
I just don't care and I wish the America could get their priorities straight, so we could focus on more important aspects of LIFE!

(sorry that was really mean. I know she's a human being too, but I didn't know or remotely respect her, so I don't care.)

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, i agree there's too much of this story. But what an insane story!!!

This is going to make one hell of a movie.:shk:

I do think its been a refreshing change from listening to the "They're gonna get us" on a daily basis by our government.

I'm sad for Anna, but it has brought a little relief. Its terrible to suggest that Anna's drama is better than politics. What a world. What a circus.
:bnghd:

Edited to add that yes, soldiers are still dying on a daily basis and my heart breaks for them and their families...but just because its not aired this week doesnt change the sentiments of Americans. We know the carnage going on and that will continue going on and we feel for those men and women fighting. TV airs what will sell, and sex, drugs, and Rock and Roll come first.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
It is so good to realize I am not alone in this. They were talking about this drivel when I went to work at 6pm last night and also when I got off at 6 AM this morning. Enough is enough.

My life is not so droll that I must live second hand via a blonde bimbo like this woman.

The pulp magazines will be going on and on and on and on...for another two years on this drivel.

While I feel for the loss of her family...I never watched this woman when she was alive and am certainly not going to watch now that she has passed on.

Enough is enough..let her and her family rest.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Smith's story is, indeed, a tragic one. Nevertheless, as far as I am concerned, she is really nothing more than one individual with yet another "story". She is, for all intents and purposes an individual who would have gone unnoticed if she had not managed to "snag" a rich elderly billionaire at some point in her life (between breast enlargement surgery no doubt).

That the media has latched onto Smith's sordid tale does speak volumes about the sort of crap that the public would rather read or hear about than issues of true importance; politics, science, technology and human interest stories about "real people who are contributing" to the rest of society.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Was was a drug addicted slut who either didn't really know who the father of her child was, or lied about it. Hearing about 'the tragedy' of her death does indeed get very old.

Get the DNA samples. Match the daughter to the father. Be done with it.
Geeeze.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Man! I could not agree more with this thread!
She was a gold digging stripper, whose drunken buffoonery was the subject of ridicule by just about every media outlet.
And Britney - don't get me started on that no talent, trailer trash, train wreck.

Neither one is worth more than a couple of words in the back of a newspaper ONE TIME. I'm glad to have the initial news, but after that, I for one do not care one iota.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Mean people.... I always have a soft spot for articially breast enhanced women like anna and britney, so did the judge...... muhahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!
:w:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Mean people.... I always have a soft spot for articially breast enhanced women like anna and britney, so did the judge...... muhahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!
:w:

YOu went to public school right?? Television education??

I enjoy the female form as well as most men. I just dont appreciate it displayed in the form of a bimbo like this with no other obvious talents.

It is not a sign to me of excellence in a woman. I expect much more from a woman than to take her clothes off. Those women are a dime a dozen. I also dont care what any judge thinks..particularly in this case.

This is also indicative of how low the standards of the media are to continue to merchandize the public with this drivel as something newsworthy. When this media keeps attempting to bombard me with drivel after drivel on the tube or radio..I quickly reach over and turn the channel. I am not intrested in being bombarded with such junk. If I want drivel I go to work and listen to a bunch of ignorant men on the clock where I can get paid for it.
INtrestingly enough about half of the men at work are tired of this too and often mocking both the media and folks with your attitude.

I must also conclude by stating what has become obvious to many of us now days about our media. Our media has really sunk to new lows as aptly demonstrated by this cheap merchandizing in this event.
It has become a xeroxed copy of the sensational media of Europe. THere are those of us out here intrested in more substance..not this obscene fluff to pass for news. We are at the point in the media where we are voting with our remote controllers. SAme thing with what passes for television programming. We vote with our remotes.

That there are alot of us out here is clearly indicated by the fall in ratings of the major television networks especially the news outlets. I dont think the networks are smart enought to catch on to this ...and change their spots accordingly. THey would rather blame something or someone else.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Edn

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I realize this will probably sound stupid but I don't actually know what happened to Anna Nicole Smith, she died? How? what happened?

I tend to do that a lot when it comes to famous people I just turn off.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
For cripes sake, I'm So Sick of Hearing About Anna Nicole Smith!

Who?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well it could not happen to a more deserving person.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by UncleSam27]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well.. The media is totally disrespectful.. Why would these people do this to this woman? They should have buried her just days after her death.. Not weeks.. The whole thing is ridiculous.. HAHAHA... I don't know what's wrong with me right now..

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I believe she was run as headline news for so long to keep the Libby trial in the background.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Let this be a lesson to all.

Sad how she wanted to die like Marylin Monroe....she was a nut case- a very lonely one (aside from the old men and geeks she slept with)...And that Howard ought to be prosecuted for lying and enabling and supplying her drugs.

WTF is it with the DNA???????

Stand by for a circus tomorrow at the burial.:shk:

top topics

join