It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

voice of the voiceless students

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i figured i would post here finally and say hello. i am normally seen in the educational area. i am more of a student activist. the news paper at school refuses to run my stories i write because'' it wont interest the student body''. sigh oh well, i have a high interest in politics and global affairs.. yet it is met with resistance via books being thrown at me and people generally calling me nuts..

if anyone responds i need some help with something..

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Welcome to the addiction known as ATS!

There's a couple of links in my signature that you might find useful during your time here.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxHeartOfAnArtistxX

Tell us what it is.
I think you'll find the members of ATS to be a pretty helpful bunch of people that are always willing to go the extra mile to find information other members need.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Welcome to the addiction known as ATS!

There's a couple of links in my signature that you might find useful during your time here.

thank you=)
eh maybe you can can answer this, i have been known for writing rather interesting history papers. i have a term paper for my american history class. what would be a better topic the burning of the reichstag and the twin towers comparison or something else? i did a two page report on that issue 2 years ago and got a perfect on it

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Tell us what it is.
I think you'll find the members of ATS to be a pretty helpful bunch of people that are always willing to go the extra mile to find information other members need.

just posted=)

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

eh maybe you can can answer this, i have been known for writing rather interesting history papers. i have a term paper for my american history class. what would be a better topic the burning of the reichstag and the twin towers comparison or something else?

I'd say that if you've been there and done that you should explore a new topic for your paper. You won't learn anything new if you just reiterate a paper that you wrote in the past.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

eh maybe you can can answer this, i have been known for writing rather interesting history papers. i have a term paper for my american history class. what would be a better topic the burning of the reichstag and the twin towers comparison or something else?

I'd say that if you've been there and done that you should explore a new topic for your paper. You won't learn anything new if you just reiterate a paper that you wrote in the past.

that is true but i am clueless on what to do it on.. already covered the spanish american war. any ideas?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I really don't have an idea that you could run with, but spend a little time reading the threads on ATS and I'm sure you'll find something interesting that would make a great topic.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I really don't have an idea that you could run with, but spend a little time reading the threads on ATS and I'm sure you'll find something interesting that would make a great topic.

ill browse around the secret socities and NWO and such. thats was originally my idea but a 5 to 7 page term paper, i can only hope there is info around to cover that lol

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I would say go with something that you know about. Something that truly interests you.

Go with what is in your heart.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I would say go with something that you know about. Something that truly interests you.

Go with what is in your heart.

I Really want to do the reichstag comparison, i even had the teacher asking questions lol

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If it is an important paper then you may as well go with the Reich stag comparison to make sure you get a good result.

But if it's not that crucial to passing the year or anything then do it on something new so that you can gain knowledge about a new subject.

top topics

join