It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: NO SURE WHERE TO GO W/ THIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_97884
Recently a very close friend of mine within a VERY high up "intelligence" community died of a cancer he got related to his involvement.

On his deathbead he told me things in extreme detail that since then have changed my life and my view of the universe, to say the least. Even right now I physically shake slightly thinking about it.

I realize this isnt anonymous to say the least so i am using a secure (random) computer to post.

What I would like to know is....

WHO can i talk to about what I know? I am a little anxious and justifiably scared to share any of what was told to me but i really feel I need somebody to talk to...

Can anybody direct me to a good person to talk to to possibly share some of this information with and possibly help MY understanding a little more? Posting on an anonymous forum isnt going to get me far and i am not sure it is actually safe for me to share alot of this info regardless. From the little research I have done already alot of the stuff I was told is already relatively well known but there is a great deal if specific information that I have been told that doesnt seem to be common knowledge (including specific names and places to say the least).

I knew very little about ANY of "this" type of stuff before my friend died and I am new to this "world" to say the least. Basically... i dont know where to go w/ this and who to talk to and its building up inside of me.

I would like to mention that I feel it is very important for me to stay anonymous and anybody interested and willing to talk to me must respect that. All in all i have information that I feel the public (or somebody) should know and more than anything I would like to talk to somebody in regards to it.

Is it safe for me to be doing this? If not PLEASE let me know. Ive got a good life and i dont want to compromise any of it because Ive got a burning desire to "share". If anything I want somebody to talk to about this...

One thing i would like to stress is the fact that I am 100% sure what I was told is true. Please take me seriously... im not out for notoriety or to tell tall tales. If anything i want to share w/ somebody this stuff pent up inside of me and maybe add a little closure and confirmation for myself.

Can anybody help me out? I would really like somebody to talk to about this.

ALSO... if I was able to have in my possession a peice of "evidence" where would i go with it?? media outlet? if so.. which?

O.K., I'll bite........hope I don't regret it.

I noticed this anon post more than once about this alleged secret deathbed info. he/she has been imparted. I saw the term "evidence" and it raised my eyebrows. We've all heard the "deathbed" scenario lately but why not hear this person out?

Although, Mr. or Ms. Anon will most likely have to become a member to discuss this with us, right? It appears this poster is quite concerned about their anon status.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
they could join as anonymous and I do think the three amigos/mods have to protect identities but I could be wrong.

when was the post made? I'm assuming there is no way to contact this person as they posted anonymously. I'm curious as to whether we will ever even hear from them again.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

when was the post made?

The post above was made within the last hour I think, however, this person has also made two more anon posts asking for "help/advice" on this issue within the last couple days.

I rarely take these seriously but I saw the word "evidence" (rare) and decided to give them the benefit of the doubt......

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
One of the admins will probably handle this very soon, if they're not doing so already. We'll find out what it's all about, and if it's real or a hoax....

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If I were someone that stumbled on to secret government evidence or knowledge such as the anon poster is intimating and I thought there was even the slightest chance the government might know I had it I certainly would not try to stay anonymous I would let the whole world know what I had.

Otherwise staying anonymous just lets a freak accident happen to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Something wierd......

The other anon posts I saw from this same poster are....ummmmm.....not there anymore?

Have they been trashed?

Sorry, I found them....just didn't look far enough back in the pages!

[edit on 2/23/07 by sdp333]

[edit on 2/23/07 by sdp333]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
what came to be of this ?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
what came to be of this ?

I don't know but Springer put this post on the anon forum.....

Posted by Springer on 23-02-07 @ 07:05 PM

To the person who posted NO SURE WHERE TO GO W/ THIS

All you need to do is click on the "Contact US" button found on the bottom of every page of AboveTopSecret.com and give me an email address (create a webmail address that in no way indicates your true identity from a public computer at a library or other free public facility or use a proxy server) I can communicate with you through.

I guarantee your anonymity and would much rather have the information you have without you ever getting involved.

Springer...
Partner and one of the three owners of ATS.

It's anyone's guess as to whether or not Mr. Anon will actually contact him.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
These 2 posts shortly followed his original post on the 21st

Posted by anon_97273 on 21-02-07 @ 12:29 AM

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_97273
OK NOW IM SCARED. I just read this and i am 100% sure i have found the Dr. Nash that i was told about. Im sweating bullets right now and just reading what im about to post made my stomach drop and im dizzy.
Found this searching keywords..

From March 1996 until now, Ray Nash has been a Private Consultant.

Services Offered: technology assessment; strategic and tactical planning; proposal writing and review; troubleshooting; intensive program reviews; program management; organizational and management solutions in a hi-tech environment.

Special Attributes: 40 years experience in the DoD/IMINT/MC&G communities; 33 years experience in the Polaris/Poseidon/Trident Program; Familiar with the DoD S&T/R&D structure, including DARPA, and DDR&E; working knowledge of genetics and the associated scientific and biotechnology community; Familiar with selected faculty and programs at Princeton, Yale, M.I.T., Dartmouth, the University of Massachusetts/Amherst, and the University of Nevada/Reno. Dr. Nash’s Technical Specialties: random process theory/Kalman filtering; navigation and guidance and radar, sonar, and gravity modeling.

Employment History: 1969 – 1996; joined TASC, Reading, MA as a startup; grew with the company (2400 people with sales of $387M in 1996); became Vice President in 1979. From 1966-1969; Dynamics Research Corporation, Stoneham, MA; individual contributor and Dept. Manager; inertial navigation systems. From 1958 – 1962 summer jobs with Autonetics, Downey, CA and Boeing, Renton, WA; full time with TRW, Redondo Beach, CA; 2 years total; aircraft, missile and spacecraft stability and control.

Recent and Present Clients: Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Cambridge, MA; The Photonics Center at Boston University, Boston, MA; An Asian fiber optic cable manufacturer; Office of the Chancellor, City University of New York, New York, NY; National Academy of Engineering, Washington, DC, BAE Systems, Burlington, MA. Education: BSE, Electrical Eng’g/Eng’g Physics; Princeton University (1960); MS, Electrical Eng’g; M.I.T. (1961); PhD, Eng’g and Applied Science; Yale University (1966); Several short courses and seminars in Strategic Planning, Organizational Dynamics, and Management of Technical Professionals.

Honors and Professional Activities: Cum Laude, Tau Beta Pi at Princeton University; Sigma Xi at M.I.T.; Elected Fellow of the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers) for “contributions to the analysis of integrated navigation syste

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Posted by anon_97273 on 21-02-07 @ 12:53 AM

I posted this before doing enough research on the information that was given to me.
Im scared and im sorry. I wont say anything else. I am WAY out of my league and honestly im going to be scared for a month after having typed what i just did. Im having an honest anxiety attack right now after having read some things found on a simple google search using certain keywords. If i am in trouble or doing dangerous things posting this I AM SORRY and I AM TOTALLY WILLING to keep my mouth shut in the future if thats smart.

I NEED somebody to talk to about this. I am considering getting an anon IP SSL encrypted email @ findnot. How safe is that?
I dont know if i have already compromized my identity by posting on this board or not...

when it says "post anonymously" is that actually anon or can somebody who really wants to see my ID..... please tell me its anon

please dont get me wrong... im a normal guy who got told some scarry # in alot of detail by a very good friend on his deathbed. I have been shaken up since then and i NEED somebody to talk to about this.

IF WHAT I WROTE STRIKES A NERVE PLEASE give me a way to get in touch with you.

and again if i shouldnt be saying this stuff in public im sorry i really didnt realize what i was doing fully... im new to alot of this stuff and what was told to me has changed the way i look at the world and life in general.

i dont know where to go w/ this stuff

Cuaght my eye at the time as well..and obviously piqued Spingers interest..

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The biog of Dr Nash was taken directly from here you will find it about halfway down the page. All means nothing to me

ia.dri.edu...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I posted this before doing enough research on the information that was given to me.
Im scared and im sorry. I wont say anything else. I am WAY out of my league and honestly im going to be scared for a month after having typed what i just did

But then goes on to post his original "I was told a story at the death bed" tag again on the 23rd when no-one picked it up the first time on the 21st ..Soo Hmmm

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
His story sounds a lot like darkn1ght's story.

new topics

top topics

join