It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Anti-War Demo 24/02/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For any UK members that can spare the time, there is a demonstration against the war in Iraq tomorrow.

Assembling at 12 Noon, at Speakers corner Hyde Park (Marble Arch) London and moving onto Trafalgar Square.

Click here for details:
Stop the War

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Another nauseating display of whining. You do know the Iraq War is over, it finished 4 years ago. If these so called anti-war protesters were anit-war they'd be campaigning against every conflict in the world. What about the dying elsewhere? Africa, Asia..

I like how people especially in the UK will whinge and moan but don't really get off their comfort zoned secured arses and actually try and help the world and make a difference. The stiff upper lip has become truly loose.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
yeah, I dont understand this. What are they protesting? britain surrendered. So what are they whining about?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
yeah, I dont understand this. What are they protesting? britain surrendered. So what are they whining about?

Thank you philes, you want me to get you a union flag to spit on while I'm down at the range on wedensday?
For a country that "surrendered" I find it funny that we just sent one of our royals there...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211
Another nauseating display of whining. You do know the Iraq War is over, it finished 4 years ago.

It did, is that cos' Bush said so at his "look I'm on a big ship" photo op?

If these so called anti-war protesters were anit-war they'd be campaigning against every conflict in the world. What about the dying elsewhere? Africa, Asia..

I would say that a majority of the individuals that appear at demonstrations are pro-active in their beliefs, just cos' they appear at one demo does not forbid them from having a broad enough mind to look at other worldly concerns.

I like how people especially in the UK will whinge and moan but don't really get off their comfort zoned secured arses and actually try and help the world and make a difference. The stiff upper lip has become truly loose.

Sweeping statements and stereotyping really shouldn't be part of any discussion.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

....and I have know idea what you are on about?.......

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Are you dumb? OMG how can you say that Iraq war finished 4 years ago, you are seriously offending those families that have died in Iraq over the years.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

join