It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapped Boy Found Alive And Well - Thank God.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Kidnapped Boy Found Alive And Well - Thank God.

Source Link: www.msnbc.msn.com

A teen abducted by a gunman Friday morning while waiting at a school bus stop was found safe a few hours later, officials said. The unidentified gunman was still at large.

Clay Moore, 13, was kidnapped shortly before 9 a.m. as he was in the street, the child closest to the gunman's red or maroon pickup truck, said Manatee County Sheriff Charlie Wells. An Amber Alert was quickly issued and authorities moved to identify all sex offenders in the area.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank god he was found alive and well. I know that the Amber Alert went out immediately after the abduction. I wonder if the Amber Alert had anything to do with his being freed so quickly? I can only imagine the roller coaster of emotions his family and friends must have gone through today.
It's so very nice to have a happy ending.
Now if they can catch the S.O.B. who did it, and lynch his butt, that would make for a fairy tale ending.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This story is developing - here is an update.
Link to full apdated story below. I posted some text from the external source which describes the bastard who kidnapped the boy, as well as a description of the vehicle. We have alot of eyes and ears here on ATS, so keep them focused, especially those in the Florida area, and let's see if we can help the police catch him.

The suspect -- who police say was described as either Hispanic or a white male "with a dark tan" -- approached the bus stop Friday morning, according to Wells.

Other children at the bus stop told police Clay resisted getting into the suspect's red, early-model, extended-cab pickup truck.

Police searched rural areas around Parrish, about 25 miles south of Tampa. Even jail personnel were tapped to participate in the search, Wells said.

The suspect is described as 5-feet-6 with a medium build. Witnesses told police he was wearing blue jeans, a blue-and-tan-striped long-sleeve shirt and sunglasses.

www.cnn.com...

new topics

join