It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dont read this its just a waste of ya time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
why are not anyone here talking about real things most people talks about things lika stargate and time machines but we know they dont exist but i havent seen anything about freedom of speech they say we got even if they lie. we got freedom of speech as long as we dont say the wrong things. like that kid from egypt that was arrested for talking bad about hes countrys president and hes school or those asian kids who were talking about politic on the internet and got arrested.

and its dumb that if u got money your worth more then they who dont got money. the letter u got on your diploma is how much your worth. did u hear about that boy or girl who died just because michael jackson wanted to get first in the hospital line and its dumb that if someone is trying to kill bush the secret service has to jump in the way of the bullet and bush and its wierd how i cant move to usa just because i was not born there no one owns usa its just a place on our planet its our planet not someones planet

and if u really think its wrong for a cop to kill someone because no one has right to kill another human but i do understand in some situations when cops kills someone like if the criminal is about to shoot someone but its still not fear and death penalty is something real stupid

sorry for all the miss spellings and things like that

f bush, the government, the law, the police and the church

[edit on 23-2-2007 by dahl]

[edit on 23-2-2007 by dahl]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
All I have to say is, don't believe everything you read.

A lot of it is taken completely out of context to anger people like you.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yea!! I agree.. I hate it when people make stupid threads and can't even back up what they say.. It sickens me.. What makes me even more angry is when they have millions of grammatical errors.. Oh wait.. Wrong thread..
:bash:

join