It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

annoyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
dont you get annoyed with things? things in particular like change....for instance things you could get for free, ringtones once they were free and no one had to pay for them or operator logos then companies realised this was a chance to cash in so now they make a fortune from it. another thing is www.play.com now they are advertising on tv and ive already seen a increase in the price of their new dvds out. everything is just a chance for people to cash in nowadays like halloween which i have never participated in, christmas, easter, valentines day, mothers day, fathers day, grandfathers day, grandmothers day and the list goes on! with stupid things like "pinch someones bum day" its just stupid what goes on.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I agree, they try to take advantage of people!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm annoyed as hell right now!!!

The other day, I buy a #ing butane lighter (those wind-proof one) at a quick stop. Then I throw away the receipe.

Then I try it later the same day..The #ing thing won't work!!! So I go back the day after. And of course those #er won't change it because I threw away the receipe...God I was tempted to throw the whole #ing lighter stand on the floor, throw mine too, and go like "Ooops! Look what I did" then just pick another one randomly and walk out...

That would have been so bad ass.

Now I'm stuck with a 15 $ (6 or 7 U.S $) lighter that won't work!!!

join