It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ace Frehley - KISS Lead guitarist - Did NOT Commit Suicide!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Ace Frehley - KISS Lead guitarist - Did NOT Commit Suicide!

Source Link: music.monstersandcritics. com

Rumors of former Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley’s suicide began to circulate around the Internet on Friday, Feb. 23rd, but it appears they turned out to be false. Instead, Frehley is said to be in good health and still working on a new solo studio album and even a couple of film projects.

Reports started to circulate the Internet on Friday that Frehley had committed suicide by taking pills, and was reported dead at 2 a.m., Friday, Feb. 23rd.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, I'm sure Ace is no stranger to pills,
, but I'm glad he's still alive.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Peace

I have to agree with you on that one Doc!

I heard the report on the radio as I was driving, that he had commited suicide. I almost drove off the road!

So do you think he would have been buried in one of those "Kisskets"? You know, the Kiss Caskets.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not sure about the casket, but I hope they bury him in those silver platform boots.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Long live the spaceman!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Long live the spaceman!

Here, here Sens!
Long live the spaceman!!!! HOOOAAAHHHHH!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
God I love that schtick where his guitar melts down with all the smoke!! That is classic trademarked ACE!!! Long live ACE!!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thank goodness 4 ace!!kiss was the first concert i went to(1975)new years eve!what a blast!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeesh...I have to admit I kinda freaked for a second there myself.

Nice to know Ace is alive...I've got double platinum in my car cd player at the moment...that's right...I don't care...that's how I roll.

I've still got my old kiss vinyl too. Alive, Alive II, Love Gun and Even Destroyer...the original red vinyl thankyouverymuch.

Man, that's gotta suck when you wake up, log on and read you're dead.

Wonder if he blamed Gene or Paul when he found out he was supposed to be dead.

Rock on Ace.

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Man thats a relief. With all the drugs they did, i couldnt see Ace kickin over from a pill OD. A hispeed car crash maybe but not drugs. Kiss was also my first concert. 1978 Alive II tour. I was 9yrs old and a kiss fanatic(still a big fan just not a fanatic) Awesome vid of the spaceman sensfan, thanx for that. Good Post lombozo. Frehleys Comet FTW

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Originally posted by Dr Love

Peace

I have to agree with you on that one Doc!

I heard the report on the radio as I was driving, that he had commited suicide. I almost drove off the road!

So do you think he would have been buried in one of those "Kisskets"? You know, the Kiss Caskets.

Im sure it would be good for business.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow was I shocked when I saw that.

I've loved Ace and Kiss since I was little. Ace was always my favorite. He's not even human. I don't know how I would handle him dying. He is my hero. Still. I am still a Kiss fanatic.

[edit on 23/2/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm a KISS fan and this is the first I've heard of it. Glad it's false.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I've seen Ace and Kiss pretty much every tour since the Rock n Roll Over tour. Ace is the coolest guitar player and his playing is awsome. No one comes close to him. Glad he is OK.

[edit on 23/2/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to getting my hands (and ears) on the solo album he's working on.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I love Ace but I know he's not making a new one. He's been saying his solo albums coming out "In the Spring" for years now.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
I love Ace but I know he's not making a new one. He's been saying his solo albums coming out "In the Spring" for years now.

Touche`! You're right. Well maybe now after he had the chance to "see his own death" he will get his buttocks in gear!
C'mon ACE you can do it!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
enjoies05 I've seen you on a KISS board. KISS FAQ or KISS Army HQ.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm on pretty much everyone

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow! Ace is alive! But I hope he doesn't commit suicide! He is way to cool to do that! Please die in peace, Ace. Just not yet! I'm in no hurry for you to die! You rock, Ace!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join