It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna bans daughter from dating

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
www.allheadlinenews.com...

Sooooooooo .... the slut who, for decades, inspired children all around the planet to have casual sex is now deciding that her daughter can't date until she's an adult. Her 'Catholic upbringing and Catholic values' is what is being credited with this. Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Madonna has NEVER shown even a smidgen of any kind of Catholic upbringing or values.

She doesn't want her own daughter engaging in sexual relationships before age 18 ... but Madonna needs to take a serious look at what she herself has done through the decades and how she has inspired children all around the globe to act upon sexual urges. She somehow needs to make restitution for that and make a statement condemning it, before she can get upset if her own daughter engages in sex.

:shk:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Madonna with a moral compass? And so what is going to happen when baby girl gets old enough to realise what mommy is talking about in her videos?

Next your gonna tell me that Brittany Spears shaved her head! oh wait :shk: nevermind!

But madonna is very catholic don't you know or was that quabala? No its catholic remember her older videos see?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
...she's a mother now, and your values change when you have children of your own.

Perhaps she's looked back over some the mistakes she made and doesn't want her daughter to make the same ones? I'm not a father myself, but I have neices and nephews and I know my sister doesn't want them to do some of the stuff she got up to!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman
...she's a mother now, and your values change when you have children of your own.

Perhaps she's looked back over some the mistakes she made and doesn't want her daughter to make the same ones? I'm not a father myself, but I have neices and nephews and I know my sister doesn't want them to do some of the stuff she got up to!

Yea I certanly don't want my son to do some of the things I have done as a kid.
I am amaised that I have lived this long.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
But madonna is very catholic don't you know or was that quabala?

She was raised Catholic and uses Cathlolic imagery in her videos and in her concerts. She switched over to the pseudo-jewish Kabbalah 'religion' but she still has the Catholic imagery in her concerts, etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"Don't do as I do; do as I say to do."

[edit on 23-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Madonna knows All the Possible crazy things that a boy can do to her daughter. And now she knows...And knowing is half the battle.

Personally when my daughter gets older I will have to get a nice shot gun as well as some pet pigs to get rid of the evidence.

top topics

join