It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Drugs excuse to arrest Blacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
I disagree with the no Quebecers allowed, but i also disagree with the fact that Quebecers are allowed much larger advertising signs in their windows than the English. The English are fined if they're words are larger than the French which is rather silly i think.

Cool snowboarding is great. We snowboard up at Whistler here to ya know

Yep, I do agree you, and hapilly this problem will be resolved soon, kinda reminds me cold war paranoya :shk:

That's these kinds of things that will lead me to leave that country, as soon as I will have childrens I'm going to live in Switzerland.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok you Canadians are talking about gang fights with knives and pipes.....that's funny to me. No offense intended, I know it's not funny to you, especially if you have kids.

It's just that the differences between America and Canada are kind of sad. When we have gang fights here, we talk about UZIs and AK-47s.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Ok you Canadians are talking about gang fights with knives and pipes.....that's funny to me. No offense intended, I know it's not funny to you, especially if you have kids.

It's just that the differences between America and Canada are kind of sad. When we have gang fights here, we talk about UZIs and AK-47s.

LoL Flinx ... Maybe that Time Traveller John, err whats his name? was right. Canadians in the future will all be thugs murderers and meanies
Cause we've had enough thats why!

Jo

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
A black freind once told me something very interesting.

He said " When days are dark, freinds are few, But when your freinds are dark, your days are less"

God rest he's soul as he died 2 days later.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

[
LoL Flinx ... Maybe that Time Traveller John, err whats his name? was right. Canadians in the future will all be thugs murderers and meanies

Yeah John Titor. He said that in 2030 Canadians are some of the most ruthless, brutal people on the planet. Ha!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   

[

Yeah John Titor. He said that in 2030 Canadians are some of the most ruthless, brutal people on the planet. Ha!

I hope Jhon Titor is making a lot of money of this.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
LOL......it sounds crazy now, but anything can happen in the next 26 years. I'm not a big believer of this John Traitor, but I've already seen a change in Canadian attitudes. I see Canadians now a days, more patriotic, more defensive, and surprisingly more arrogant. This is coming from the "quiet" modest Canadians the world knew a couple of years ago. I'm not saying that his theory is coming true, but there has definitely been a change in Canadian attitudes recently. So don't rule anything out!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

in toronto when the cops raid a house and then show the media what they got in the raid, there's uzi's ak's m16's pistols, shotguns it ain't any different here

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If they would legalize all drugs, then gangs wouldn't have such a high revenue source to purchase guns. These drug law our like the Iraq war. They solve a small problem, while simultaneously creating a bigger problem.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by Killuminati]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
LOL......it sounds crazy now, but anything can happen in the next 26 years. I'm not a big believer of this John Traitor, but I've already seen a change in Canadian attitudes. I see Canadians now a days, more patriotic, more defensive, and surprisingly more arrogant. This is coming from the "quiet" modest Canadians the world knew a couple of years ago. I'm not saying that his theory is coming true, but there has definitely been a change in Canadian attitudes recently. So don't rule anything out!

I'm not ruling anything out, but I hardly see people from Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto and Montreal becoming the most dangerous thugs in the world... When you've been to Brasil and Mexico ....

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Make me thinks, my french Canadians ancestors were 10% nobles and 90% thugs.

One of my mother's direct ancestor was captain of a pirate ship and worked for France and America during the independance

I begin to take Jhon Titor more seriously...

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
[Edited on 12/24/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

[

Yeah, maybe i'll be the ring leader

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I also said that DNA research will show in near future that there is in fact differences between races other than minor cosmetic and skin colour.

What differences are those?

Jo

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by logiclock

Originally posted by THENEO
I also said that DNA research will show in near future that there is in fact differences between races other than minor cosmetic and skin colour.

What differences are those?

I suspect we are heading for disaster with this comment but I will watch it none the less with great curiosity.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
When, in this society, are people ever going to be responsible for their own actions?

To blame a bad childhood for criminal behavior, government conspiracies for them breaking the law... while the war on drugs IS a joke, it is nonetheless illegal to use or distribute. It is a personal CHOICE to break the law, and if the stats. are that overwhelming, gee this must be a law enforcement coverup bigger that ufo's and the nwo combined!

Somebody better let the law enforcement officers I know(I'm in law enforcement myself) in on the fact that they are only to arrest minorities for drugs. For they didn't get that memo, besides the fact that many of them are minorities themselves. If you break the law and get caught, you go to jail, period.

If you wanna do something about the stats., stop making excuses and start discourging drug use and encourge alternatives till, or ever if, this silly drug war is over.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
62% of the prison population is black and black folk only make up 12% of the american population over all. Drug crimes that carry mandatory sentences for black people are racist and if you are going to have mandatory sentences it should be across the board for...

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Saphronia]

Have you ever considered maybe black people use more drugs?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join