It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Drugs excuse to arrest Blacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Drugs are a part of the control system quite simply and we all agree on this.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sorry, I just read my statements and realized that I cam off as a resident of BC.
Actually I live in Edmonton, Alberta.
Deep

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Drugs are a part of the control system quite simply and we all agree on this.

Most politicians are getting money from drugs.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My sister lived in Edmonton years ago. My brother lived in Calgary for 8 years and my father lived in central BC for 2 years. I have been out west several times.

Must be cold in Edmonton now is it? Damn cold here that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This isn't hidden racism or something made up in black people's head. It's out there in the open and condoned by the majority. It's inequality in the way crimes are treated and it leads to injustice.

62% of the prison population is black and black folk only make up 12% of the US population. That means for every white prisoner there are seven black prisoners.

Only 11% of the nation's drug users are black, however blacks constitute almost 37% of those arrested for drug violations, over 42% of those in federal prisons for drug violations, and almost 60% of those in state prisons for drug felonies.

You can't deny these drug policies are racist and geared toward locking up black people. It's right there in the numbers. Most druggies enjoy catch and release

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sure you can deny the numbers. They dont prove jack to me. This is another excuse for someone to blame the problems on something other than themselves. People choose their own ways, nobody forces them to do this. As far as the racist issue goes......well I am a little sick sick of hearing about me me me. Black people have the African American college fund but when a white man applied for it he was first denied because he was white, even though he was a native of Africa, you tell me. Is that also racist? What about the Black Beauty Pagent, well is that fair for all other races? People always refer to slavery so here goes.............Africans traded their own people for trinkets to the white man, this is how slavery in the U.S. began with the blacks being slaves. Their were also white slaves owned by whites and there was also black slaves owned by black men as well, few but they did exist. So to sum it up a little, I think its time for people to stop feeling sorry for themselves and living in the past from a history that they dont know the fact on and take responsibility for their own actions.
As far as the CIA goes........They always have and always will control the flow of drugs through the U.S.,
This is no big secret. If it wasnt for that, we wouldnt have half the problems with drugs if any for that matter in the U.S. today. The problem has gotton so bad as of years ago that drugs will never be eliminated nor the crimes related to them. Just another way our own country has shafted the people so to speak. If you wanna stop half the crimes and problems then you need to start with the government, in my opinion they are the root of all evil as we know it today.

I hope I dont offend anyone for that was not my intension, if i did I apologize

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I've been listening to everybodies responses, but most of you aren't discussing the CIAs role in the war on drugs. They distribute coc aine through the black ghettos in America, while the government strictens the rules. Its very clear, what they our trying to accomplish. Get blacks in jails, locked in prison for the rest of their lives. 62% of jail population is black. The numbers do not lie.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You are correct Killuminati but you do not see how the control system preys on the weakness of ALL PEOPLE.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well, there is a lot of info to support this. It is widely known that throughout the 20th century the FBI has used a special program throughout history to stop or destroy all political dissidents of the gov't or different parts of society. This was obviously called CoIntelPro (counter intelligence program). the FBI went after people such as Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr b/c they were thought of as a threat. Even today with the memo that was supposedly talked about in the news about FBI getting cautious of anti-war protestors just like they did during Vietnam War is probably evidence that CoIntelPro still exists and is carried out today.

Now, as to the war on drugs, I believe that it has 2 sides. It's really a hypocritical thing that George Bush Sr. really got into action. Ya see, the CIA trafficked drugs in Latin America and in black America and other minority cities to keep the white race 'pure' and intact within the gov't. They knew the effects of these drugs and got them to the cities which in effect caused there to be drug lords and dealers who end up getting rich and killing people in the process.

Then when they could jail these people, they could just take all their money from drugs and give it to the gov't to fund things like black projects and whatever sick coverups they can come up with. People were so disillusioned to think that drugs were really such a bad thing with all the school and society propaganda for anti-drug that Bush was crowned as hero for arresting people. this would in turn help his agenda and people's view of him. It's really a political scam. The gov't gets rich and kills minorities and covering that up while making people think it's bad to do drugs and raising their own political agenda up.

There could also be a 3rd aspect of the drug wars. I believe from reading David Icke and reading some people's testimonies about doing weed and other drugs that drugs actually raise our perception and consciousness. If this is true, then perhaps the reason they taught DARE in so many public schools is b/c these are in mostly white suburbia where their "master race" lives. they wanted to keep the race "pure" by keepin them clean and also wanted to keep them from finding the gov't's big secret: that they're all shapeshifting reptilians in disguise. the minorities they didn't worry bout b/c they couldn't possibly see them since most of the politicians who are reptilians are white and the minorities wouldn't likely get close to a reptilian or see one so there's no worry there.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
And you forgot about, Triads, Mafia, Russian Mafia.

Here in canada, its the hells angels, Triads, and where I live, and in bc, Its East indian gangs ( India) Asians.
Thier a big problem.
Thier is not a problem with african american gangs.
Deep

ZeroDeep, i think the East Indian Gang wars have something to do with our stupid gov't allowing 'only' them to carry knives because of their religion. I think it's stupid to let anyone as young as 13 carry a weapon just because their religion says its 'ok'. Thank God its not Guns or i'd be wearing a bullet proof vest right now...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

ZeroDeep, i think the East Indian Gang wars have something to do with our stupid gov't allowing 'only' them to carry knives because of their religion. I think it's stupid to let anyone as young as 13 carry a weapon just because their religion says its 'ok'. Thank God its not Guns or i'd be wearing a bullet proof vest right now...

ERRRRRRRRRRRRR
no offence but you need to get your facts straight.
Those nives are carried by only a few sikhs.

One out of lets say 500 sikhs carry one.
And thier has never been a case where one has been used as a nife.
Deep

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

ERRRRRRRRRRRRR
no offence but you need to get your facts straight.
Those nives are carried by only a few sikhs.

One out of lets say 500 sikhs carry one.
And thier has never been a case where one has been used as a nife.
Deep

Sorry to disappoint you but My 14 yr old son has had to walk around Sikhs in a knife fight many times, and he knows a few kids in school that do in fact carry a knife.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
DS: This issue has nothing to do with slavery. I think you are the only one whining. The issue I addressed is the inequality of drug sentencing. I have no problem with folk going to jail for doing and/or selling drugs. It's illegal and it leads to so many diff crimes in our communities. My problem is with the inequality. How is that black people only make up 11% of the druggies and end up being 37% and 60% of those serving on felony drug sentences and arrested for drug possession? It's because the black community is under occupation by police powers and served unjustly by the laws. That's white racist justice on black folk not plain justice on all criminals. The laws should be changed and the population in the prisons should refect the population of criminals in our society.

I'm sorry that white folk can't get a college loan from the United Negro College fund, but that has nothing to do with this topic. Why don't you start a new topic to address the problem with 12% of the population getting access to funding from private donations for their education that the 70+% don't get?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As for all the Racism crap, i personally can't stand it. There are schmucks in every race. Who's to say that these stats are even accurate, are the Presidential Votes ever really accurate? I don't think so, Is CNN 100% truthful with it's public viewers? Again, i don't think so. The problem here is it probably would take an outside presence to shake people up into working together and acting decently and respectful.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't think that these sikh kids who carry knives are responsible for the violence and gang wars, I do remember 3 years from now, when I went in BC to work during the summer, that not only sikhs were carrying knives, I've saw a lot of knives fight between whites kids ( I was working as a social worker ) ... even if there's violence in vancouver the situation is better than in other places, theres a way more gang wars in Toronto and people are not allowed to carry knives whatever religion they pratice, they still use knives, chains, pipe bars and golf clubs...

But I understand that you don't feel rassured for your kid.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem
I don't think that these sikh kids who carry knives are responsible for the violence and gang wars, I do remember 3 years from now, when I went in BC to work during the summer, that not only sikhs were carrying knives, I've saw a lot of knives fight between whites kids ( I was working as a social worker ) ... even if there's violence in vancouver the situation is better than in other places, theres a way more gang wars in Toronto and people are not allowed to carry knives whatever religion they pratice, they still use knives, chains, pipe bars and golf clubs...

lol why do you think i live in BC? I wouldn't move back east if i was paid to live there.
that and the winters are a lot like the last ice age..

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think the "war on drugs" is an excuse to arrest me. I'm a blonde haired, blue eyed, white boy and I've been arrested for poss. of marijuana 3 times. I don't feel that it is a racial thing.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

lol why do you think i live in BC? I wouldn't move back east if i was paid to live there.

:shk:

Well honestly, I was paid to go in BC and like it
I would agree you if it wouldn't from
these restaurants with signs: "no Quebecers admited" at the entrance, kinda reminds me the situation in southern USA years ago with the black peoples :shk:

It's true that you got the nicest weather... but I still love our winters, I can do snowboarding any time I want

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I think the "war on drugs" is an excuse to arrest me. I'm a blonde haired, blue eyed, white boy and I've been arrested for poss. of marijuana 3 times. I don't feel that it is a racial thing.

blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin ... wow you could almost pass for Jesus

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

:shk:

Well honestly, I was paid to go in BC and like it
I would agree you if it wouldn't from
these restaurants with signs: "no Quebecers admited" at the entrance, kinda reminds me the situation in southern USA years ago with the black peoples :shk:

It's true that you got the nicest weather... but I still love our winters, I can do snowboarding any time I want

I disagree with the no Quebecers allowed, but i also disagree with the fact that Quebecers are allowed much larger advertising signs in their windows than the English. The English are fined if they're words are larger than the French which is rather silly i think.

Cool snowboarding is great. We snowboard up at Whistler here to ya know

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join