It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Drugs excuse to arrest Blacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Originally posted by m0rbid
Isn't calling black people the 'foot soldiers' of the drug industry, in a way, kind of racist in it-self?

What about places where the drug industry runs really well, but yet there's really few black peoples?

Who runs all this? White people with black attitude?
Come on...your argument is pointless. And kind of offending IMO.

Maybe you don't know, but NEO has admitted to being a racist. So yeah.....

You know for a librarian you are not that smart. Furthermore you are hopelessly left wing and this for a person that supposidly is surrounded by a broad range of knowledge and human experience only waiting to be explored. Too bad you never explored much of it.

As for racism you are wrong, I said that I am a racist because everyone is a racist. I also said that DNA research will show in near future that there is in fact differences between races other than minor cosmetic and skin colour. This is what you the politically correct and left wing want to believe. You have taken your marching orders from Masons who are the people that implemented the 'politically correct movement.'

What I am trying to say Flinx (whatever that means btw?), is that your mind is a product of the programming of the people you like to hate all day long.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Originally posted by Salem

Blacks are the foot soldiers in the illegal drug industry. Jobs that they willingly take. Some of them are starting to move up the entreprenurial ladder now.

The business is with its risks and rewards.

Is it racist?

Crime has nothing to do with race. It has to do with greed.

So black people are greedy Neo ?

Actually, the black people is the people wich we, the whites, made all our money on the back of. They are far to be greedy compared to us.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Salem]

I'm tiring of fighting teenagers and twentysomethings that have never had a hard time in life?

anyways..,

I remember saying that criminals are greedy did I not? Read my posts! thanks!

You are so eager to make me look bad that you make yourself look bad in the process.

Let me ask you a question, are all black drug dealers?

The answer is no.

Sorry TheNeo, because I had a lot of hard time in my life, fighting repressed teenagers like you is only an entertainment. As if you need me to make you look bad, when you are doing such a fine job of it yourself?

Honestly, bad is not the word, it's more like: Insignifiant.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You know for a librarian you are not that smart. Furthermore you are hopelessly left wing and this for a person that supposidly is surrounded by a broad range of knowledge and human experience only waiting to be explored. Too bad you never explored much of it.

As for racism you are wrong, I said that I am a racist because everyone is a racist. I also said that DNA research will show in near future that there is in fact differences between races other than minor cosmetic and skin colour. This is what you the politically correct and left wing want to believe. You have taken your marching orders from Masons who are the people that implemented the 'politically correct movement.'

What I am trying to say Flinx (whatever that means btw?), is that your mind is a product of the programming of the people you like to hate all day long.

Wow, after weeks of my prodding and jabbing you've decided to explain some of your ambiguous little statements. It worked!

Now you can explain what you mean by these "in the near future" predictions. What are the "major" differences between the races?
Does this have something to do with the underground lizard men that control the leftys?

[Edited on 12/20/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
[Edited on 12/20/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Salem,

I am 43 then how old are you then?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Much of western society rightly or wrongly identifies young black men as the on the street hustlers of drugs. We both know that they are not the only ones doing it but there is a strong identification with this.

This is an false misconception and a stupid 'stereotype' thingie that we been dragging around sinces ages...

Sure, the image that some gansta hip hop band gives them-selve doesn't help. But all back people are not all rappers, aren't they?

Sorry, I didn't wanted to "make you look like the bad guy". I just wanted to point out that, IMO, what you said kind of goes against what you tried to say.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I do not understand why a country needs to import criminals though?

Import, Actually the gang problems are occuring from first, second, and even third generation East indians, BORN ON CANDIAN SOIL.

And tell me, were you americans all no imported from different country in europe, or did you all just majicly inherit America?

And the only criminals I see, are right wing leaders in America.

Deep

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

I do not understand why a country needs to import criminals though?

Import, Actually the gang problems are occuring from first, second, and even third generation East indians, BORN ON CANDIAN SOIL.

And tell me, were you americans all no imported from different country in europe, or did you all just majicly inherit America?

And the only criminals I see, are right wing leaders in America.

Deep

Sorry Zero but we call BC lotus land here in Ontario. It is proven to us everyday too. Based on wishful thinking. Here we are overrun with criminals that are directly imported because they cannot speak english and if they commit a crime like murder, they skip the country because they are not even a citizen yet, thus no records!

We are importing criminals and I personally blame the liberal party for it. Their immigration policies have weakend the country over nearly 45 years and not strengthened it.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Salem,

:shk:

Read my post, I said Repressed teenagers, not teenager.

I'm 19 earth years old if it can make you happy.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Sorry Zero but we call BC lotus land here in Ontario. It is proven to us everyday too. Based on wishful thinking. Here we are overrun with criminals that are directly imported because they cannot speak english and if they commit a crime like murder, they skip the country because they are not even a citizen yet, thus no records!

Iv met some Lotuc boys in BC, thier an asian Gang.
Alot of them fall prey to gang voilence.
Like you said, and I belive you were correct to imply.
"GREED"
Easy money, I have had freinds who were in the drug ring, and could not leave, and you want to know why?
"GREED"
These people wipe thier asses with money, Money to them brings luxuries, girls, power, and pride.
"GREED"
Its this that eventualy brings them to thier demise, not only for Gangs, but for all humans who have dug a hole in
"GREED"

Deep

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Salem,

LOL! Don't be offended but you are a smart kid. Just focus a bit harder that's all.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Zerodeep,

yes all agreed,

the same things that cause man to turn on man as known by all men for eternity.

where are you in BC? Island, Van, or interior?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Come on NEO, answer my question. I messed up and had to edit so maybe you didn't see it above.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Salem,

LOL! Don't be offended but you are a smart kid. Just focus a bit harder that's all.

From some one who believe in evil lizards from the hollow earth, don't worry I hardly feel myself offended.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The service to self lizards control most people on the earth terran. The lizards below are believed to be good and do not interfere in the affairs of people.

The races exist so that they may have differences and in time these races would come together to share their differences and produce a new human. This was the design and part of the purpose. The origins of each race being different lead to these unique qualities. I do not wish to discuss them now.

The races are being forcibly brought together by the secret societies agains the free will of the creator and that right given to all humans.

In the future their will be great catastrophe related to great change in our solar system. Change which cannot be avoided in anyway for the mass of humanity.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The service to self lizards control most people on the earth terran. The lizards below are believed to be good and do not interfere in the affairs of people.

The races exist so that they may have differences and in time these races would come together to share their differences and produce a new human. This was the design and part of the purpose. The origins of each race being different lead to these unique qualities. I do not wish to discuss them now.

The races are being forcibly brought together by the secret societies agains the free will of the creator and that right given to all humans.

In the future their will be great catastrophe related to great change in our solar system. Change which cannot be avoided in anyway for the mass of humanity.

Ah. Thank you.

I believe I've heard this "theory" somewhere before.....I forget where.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why does anyone who mention evil lizards almost instantly lose all credibility (to me)?

Gosh, I seriously hopes there's no evil lizards, as I'll look like a dumb ass when they'll crawl outside of hollow earth...

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
MOrbid,

good point,

but ask yourself this?

can there be evil people? if so they any sentient creature may be what we would call evil.

the only other question is the viability of the idea of a lizard creature existing and while there is not a lot of hard evidence it is not an illogical argument.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"The war on drugs is a war on people. It's a bull# war, it's a war over money." -Corporate Avenger

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Only few people know this band, I saw them in alberta...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join