It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are points transferable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hi,

I was just wondering if points are transferable? If so, how, and would anyone like donate? lol.

If no1 does, then can someone tell me some good ways to earn points are (without spamming of course)? I'm having trouble getting points (it's taking for ever to reach the grand milestone of 5000), because it seems like everything I want to say is already said.

I heard somewhere that points can only be transferred if you're an administrator, but not member. Is this true?

Also, if this has been posted before, can you let me know, and also tell me if there is a page where most topics are displayed easier, so I know if I can thread topic has been posted or not? I don't think I worded things correctly here, but I'm reasonably new and still learning.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Dunno about the points transferring . . . I suspect 'no,' but I DO know how you can get posts!

Podcasts give you heaps, 2.5k points I think - so get yourself a microphone - and submitting news article gets you a larger than normal amount, plus the replies to them get you a fair few points each, and of course every reply you get in a normal post gives you 2 points.

So, everyone at once, thank you Mr. Rocks for the 2 points!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Podcasting gets you loads of points like 2000 per podcast. Try that. Podcasting is fun to do if you want to talk about something. If you want to get a nice free program look up Audacity it's what I use for my podcasts.

3 podcasts and you got 6000 points

Just thought of something, Points should be tradeable lol. they are used kinda like ATS currency anyway right? Of course I am probably not thinking of something like, it would incourage betting or something.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here is a simple read that works as a "tell all" about the ATS points system. Spend five minutes reading this and you'll have a better understanding.

All About Points

Thousands of points are out there for you, you just need to do some of the leg work.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by chissler]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
fluffy, you've made 6 posts this year. And none for a year before that. You say you're "having trouble" getting points. That's why.

Go to BTS and look around in the General Chat and Discussion Forums. And as others have said, 2 PODcasts and you'll have your 5000.

If everything was already said, the board would die. And we can see that ain't happenin.
A little work on your part and you'll be there in no time.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Post Removed

[edit on 23-2-2007 by chissler]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I felt so bad about your lament that I just had to reply to your thread.

My measly contribution here will give you two more points, and I get one point for taking the time to care.

If you add a story to the "Breaking News" section send me a u2u. I'll make every effort to post an insightful comment in the thread to help boost your point total.

new topics

top topics

join