It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all from the Bavarimerican =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hello to everyone! I am not normally a person of pristine introduction, but I guess I could tell a bit about myself seeing as I just might feel at home here. I live in Pennsylvania, I come from a rather humble background and have inundated myself with much occult material. I was taken from my parents (lacking individuals they were) and raised by my grandparents under the baptist lifestyle, but something inside of me always doubted their teachings, so I got into Wicca in high school...

I could just save all of this and post my numerology report though, to my surprise, it was 100% accurate... It seems as if my life is on some sort of crash course with a destiny that goes way above my head and scares the hell out of me haha.

I work as a digital artist, business owner, and I work with the mentally retarded... I enjoy writing and uncovering truths, and I am generally guided by my subconscious. I am excited to see what I can dig up in these forums, and will try to share my own views as needed.

Actually I'd love it if there was a professional astrologist on staff who could read my birth chart and tell me why all this "phenomena" is occuring in my life. Ironically, I was watching a TV show on the History Channel about the illuminati, nazis, and the works of Nostradamus which led me to google which led me to this site...

It's amazing how some power opens doors, sends you to places, shows you things, at just the opportune times, so I guess I found another home here...

I have been looking into the Keys to Solomon and the elusive Enochian Language, I read the satanic bible by LaVey which, is actually a sensible piece of literature. Ever since I read the 19 keys, rather "odd" things have happened... I can't say its even "evil" because some really odd, but empowering, things have happened. My life took a 180 and its amazing... Either this is totally a reaction of my subconscious having taken some sort of divine placebo, or there's something hidden within it.

I feel as if I can pull power from Archangels, and other mystics are both attracted to me, and frightened at the same time. My family comes from Bavaria, and I fit the gene type of the DRD4 ExonIII Allele 7 polymorphism, I guess you could say...

Oh, my Grandfather and my one uncle both claim to be former UFO abductees, my grandfather had a plate in his head... I've been attempting to interview my last remaining family members with the stories so they aren't lost...

I'm rather "odd" and my mind literally has a mind of its own... So, I guess, this is Hello and a request for those experienced in the arcane to help me out here... There's a distinct puzzle to my being, an Indigo Child, I sometimes wonder what the $%# I'm here for anyway... Knowledge is power but, it's almost like my heart resounds some sort of inner truth that feels like it can seemingly ascend my physical body...

Of course I could go to a shrink, spend time in a nuthouse, but what fun is that!! =)

Cheers everyone!
Robert Hummel

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welocme to ATS, Robert!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. I too am very interested in Astrology. If you wish to check out a site www.gnosticliberationfront.com you can get the best reports you will ever find - and at no cost to you.

There are also some very interesting articles.

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join