It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the military did it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

Originally posted by Johnmike
"The military?"

Who? What branch? What division?

The branch of the military that works under FEMA probably has the direct authority over these terrorist attacks on our home nations. It is without a doubt clear that they were some way involved with 9-11. I say this because the attacks were organized. Last I heard one flight was headed toward Washington D.C and the other flight was headed toward England so I would say that they planned this from the very start so they could fabricate an enemy, SS, and johnmike, so we could go to war with an unseen foe. So then we could go to any war we can and they would be justified.

Um...

FEMA is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Homeland Security.

Protip: FEMA is not in control of any branch of the military.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ahh but remember, fema was NOT under DHS pre911.

DHS is a result of 911 therefore didnt exist on 9-10-01

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
'U have read more than one statement to the effect that cell phones do not function in calls from aircraft because of what is called cascading effect....the amount of completed calls is statistically not really probable....

The callers in some cases seemed ignorant of personal details...
Some callers werent recognized as who they claimed to be.By those who answered .

The engines of the tower jets were recovered relatively intact....
The pentagon compressor fan seen in the pics is too small by an order of magnitude to be off the airliner and is more in keeping with a smaller aircraft.

A report out of the southwest relates that Rattheon emplyees were ehgaged in converting sky warrior aircraft to be flown with UAV equipment from the the UAV developement program at a restricted location at a small airport..

The Number of mercenary organizations in US goverment employ such as Wackenhut and Blackwater orgs could have provided the personell
as could the very CIA who devised operation North Woods.
Wackys provide the security for area 51 and other secret places.

The regular military would be unwieldy to use because the operators
of the nuts and bolts part of the scenario, would perforce have to be snuffed immediately after the event anyway,and it would be a lot easier to whack unenlisted personell without being detected.

Oddly in both the towers and the oklahoma bomb the first responders have told a different story than the goverment ,The information provided ,contradicting the gov story.

IMHO the plot goes beyond the capabiliteis of the purported highjackers and their box cutters.

The passenger lists have still got discrepancies in them, the highjackers
were never identified properly, as several turned up well and alive in other countries......

Where did all the GOLD go that was stored in the WTC basement????
Gold Bullion held for foriegn countries goverments.

I believe that wackenhut also did security for WTC....how convenient...

Steel from WTC that did get analyzed showed signs of residue from THERMITE-an explosive used to cut steel in demo work.

In Both cases, access to investigatory samples was restricted from outside
investgators.

Explosives experts including retired a US high ranking general who designed ordinance ! have opined that in both cases the damage was very much more than the stated factors can account for.

The military didnt have to do the deed, just take a dive while black ops personell did the wet work.

QUE BONO?
who Benefits from the facts?
it is patently obvious that there were sufficient reasons for the speculated shadow goverment to attempt to consolidate its control of the country in this manner.....
Subsequent events have not done anything to assure the people an honest and impartial investigation of either tradgedy took place.
There IS and has been NO trnsparancy of the investigatory process to date.......!

[edit on 24-2-2007 by bergle]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Somehow I don't think an "analyst" at the NSA would use the wrong "their", mispell "analyst" over and over, and make such blatant grammatical errors consistently...or at least I hope not...

[edit on 2/23/2007 by bsl4doc]

Well just because i made a couple of grammatical errors does not mean i do not work at NSA. I can post documentation of my education and background.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Please do. Especially considering providing documentation that you work with the NSA would break your government contract. I worked for the US government for a while, albeit in a lab, and still have friends who do, and throwing out who you work for at that level is a big no-no. Maybe I should refer this to some of your agency's tip lines? I'm sure it wouldn't take them too terribly long to figure out who you are.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

Also, the buildings started exploding before the plane hit the two towers. It was a 767 that hit them.

i would LOVE to see your proof, or at least evidence of this one...

"The military?"

The FEMA branch. Were you even listening to my proof? OH AND I DONT NEED PROOF. ON THE day of the attacks there were several replays of the attacks on 9-11 and they showed the debris falling before the planes hit, and yes a boeing 767 did hit the WTC. However Tower 7 collapsed on its own. That is my smoking gun.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Please do. Especially considering providing documentation that you work with the NSA would break your government contract. I worked for the US government for a while, albeit in a lab, and still have friends who do, and throwing out who you work for at that level is a big no-no. Maybe I should refer this to some of your agency's tip lines? I'm sure it wouldn't take them too terribly long to figure out who you are.

Well i can show my transcripts from the military and the National Cryptologic school.

If you need a point of contact to report me i will be glad to give it to you.

You must know that the NSA has opend up a lot more. they have the National Cryptologic Museum open to the public and the National Vigilance Park opened to public.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
[mod edit: removed quote of entire previous post]

I understand that, but what I'm telling you is that I, as well as all of my colleagues in the government agency I worked, were told very clearly that your employer is a "need-to-know" issue. You don't go blabbing about it on an online message board, obviously, because no one here "needs-to-know" where you work. Unless, that is, you are lying to make yourself more credible, but then you should be able to research and support your position without throwing out "well I work for so-and-so". Either way, I've yet to see any of this proof you've been promising.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/24/2007 by bsl4doc]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Well just to prove i am telling the truth i am posting my military transcript. If you neeed more proof i can post my NCS transcripts.

s114.photobucket.com...

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ok, so it shows you learned how to repair aircraft. How does this show you work for the NSA as a data analyst?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ok, so it shows you learned how to repair aircraft. How does this show you work for the NSA as a data analyst?

Well i just wanted to show that i am who i say i am and can back it up.

Also with the education and experience i have on aircraft i can clearly see when something is wrong with the official story when it comes to tlaking about aircraft.

So i can post my NCS transcrpipts and also my certificate for graduation from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. So do you require more proof or are you satisifed with who i say i am ?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, considering your military transcript provides no evidence that you are who you say you are, more sources, please?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well, considering your military transcript provides no evidence that you are who you say you are, more sources, please?

Sure no problem.

s114.photobucket.com...

s114.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Still don't see any connection to the NSA...I know a lot of people in the military who went through crypto training. Doesn't mean they are a data analyst for a national security agency.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Actually, they have tried quite a few times since 9/11/01, however, we have managed to break most of them up due to some of the intel activities that were started in 2001.

Actully thier has been very little attempted against us since 911, i know i am a data analysist at NSA and have access to most of the terrorist activity reports.

Try some of the following unclassified sites to help your research.
www.defenselink.mil...
www.cicentre.com...
www.ctstudies.com...
www.counterterrorismblog.org...

[edit on 23-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]

You wanna explain why there hasn't been another attack since 9/11? Has the security in our country gotten so much better to make us invulnerable now?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I Dont beleive the military or Bush Mob Had any Pysical Manipulation of the attack on 9/11.

However,

I do beleive that They knew it was going to happen, saw the Potential gain they could squeeze out of it and sat back an let it happen.

Lied to us and made (most) of us beleive that they had no Idea

Must of been the Parepin they put in our water ;-)

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
it is easy to say they had foreknowlege of 9/11. hinsight 20/200 and all that jazz.

the way I look at it is (for an example only) : I know someone is going to win the powerball lottery...it is just a matter of time.

What I don't know is exactly who that winner is...exactly where that winner is..or exactly when that person wins.

Now, If i know of a group of folks that are very interested in lotto, and a large spread out group of them pool a bunch of money into it everytime the balls are dropped. The law of averages would tell me they have a pretty good chance of being the winner at some point.

I still don't know who's house to be waiting at the second the last ball is drawn.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

"The military?"

The FEMA branch.

FEMA isn't a branch of the military, smart one.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Nevermind, I stand corrected.

*deleted comments*

[edit on 2/25/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Still don't see any connection to the NSA...I know a lot of people in the military who went through crypto training. Doesn't mean they are a data analyst for a national security agency.

Well for 1 the National Cryptologic school is an NSA school not a military school.

www.nsa.gov...

Second the classes are specifically for NSA.

SSET2102 Intro to NSA security
SIGF1010 Satellite, Missile and Areospace
ND150 Introduction to INFOSEC
ND111 Intro to COMSEC Accountability
ND105 Joint COMSEC Monitor Activity
NE142 Digital Network Traffic Recognition
OS111 Packaging Classified Documents Leaving NSA
SS14 NSA Polygraph Interview Tech.

You really do not want to admit i am who i say i am do you ?

[edit on 25-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join