It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross of Light Reported in California (with link)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a Cross-of Light, that appears suspended in space,
with illuminated lights spears extending out into infinity,
and this Cross-of Light, is standing in front of a tunnel,
that reaches out to another dimension.
In the day light hours, this Cross-of Light,
is standing behind two-foggy cylinders,
one on the front left, one on the right front,
empowering visions and thoughts,
that this Cross-of Light,
is standing guard, or watching over,
Spirits and Souls journeys,
from the Heavens and Earth!"

Thought the pics was pretty kool , little diff then what i am used to seeing when i look for ufo stuff on the web ! enjoy www.ufoarea.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 23/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Dude are you (...) kiddin me? Rips hair out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
removed censor circumvention

Please read this thread about 1-liners

[edit on 23/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have no idea what might be causing it or if its a hoax, but it looks almost more like a Greek cross or plus sign than a Christian cross.

I wonder if it might be being created by alien or government holographic technology, this kind of thing is suspicious.

There was a warning that things like this would start popping up; people would think of them as signs from heaven, but they are really being created by the CIA or something sinister like that to fool people. It sounds like this has been happening for a while though, so -shrug-. Interesting anyway.

Its good that they got some pictures.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
www.ufoarea.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.ufoarea.com...

Got some other things to read about on there site ( link above )

Don't know what is real or not but fun to just browse there site !

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting... I live in California, and would love to see this. I wonder where in California and what direction of the sky it was spotted in?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Jeanne Dixon predicted back in the 60s that there would be a cross of light that would appear either in the late 90s or after the turn of the century. Perhaps this is it.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What's interesting to me is that both crosses were veiwed thru a bathroom window.

I would be interested to know if both windows were from the same manufacturer or if the bathrooms had similar layouts.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
What's interesting to me is that both crosses were veiwed thru a bathroom window.

I would be interested to know if both windows were from the same manufacturer or if the bathrooms had similar layouts.

yeah, could be some kind of pattern on the glass? some kind of micro weave or what not.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Light refracted through a frosted window.. I attended a school for quite some time that had this phenomenon, and even while in middle school it was extremely obvious the window was the cause. There is always a material that reflects or refracts light coming into play in these scenarios, even if they aren't mentioned..

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well,I have to admit, this one certainly may just be refracted light.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is a website that sells personal lasers, which if you've seen live concerts or magic shows (or have been to Las Vegas) could reproduce this effect...

Here is just one source for personal lasers (below). This was a link included in another thread on this site:

LINK

Now, if there is other phenomena involved with these sightings it might be worth a closer look. I think it is interesting, but can't say more than that with just this photo and the testimony on that link.

I wonder if someone could create a smoke cloud to see if these are manmade lasers originating from the ground somewhere...

[edit on 23-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 23-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"Appearing just outside the bathroom window appears a Cross of Light for over 50 years of my life.

Took 50 years to decide to check into the cross? I would go outside to take a closer look. If it is just the window, what does that say.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Dude are you f'in kiddin me? Rips hair out.

Well there you have it. Case closed.

You may not like the topic, or you may think its absurd. Why don't you elaborate instead of giving a reply like this that contributes nothing to the discussion either way.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
its probally a laser bouncing off glass.......doubtful its anything spiritual.....if you look closely at the image you can see what appears to be a circular motion associated with the horizontal and vertical lines of the cross........hoax in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yeah, there are many ancient texts that foretell of a cross appearing outside a man's bathroom before the final battle between Good and Evil.

For years, we have known it would be a bathroom, but, until now, we did not know if the bathroom would actually smell or not. So, we ARE getting closer!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am confused here. Is the cross appearing outside the window, or is it only visible THROUGH the window? If you can only see it through the window, then there is clearly something in the window that is causing it.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have good eyesight except for one small problem. At night, when I look at lights through glass, like when I am driving, they turn into light crosses like the one shown in the image. It can make driving at night somewhat of a pain in the butt for me because instead of seeing two round headlights from oncoming cars I see two crosses of light. I have always been this way and I'm sure there is probably a name or reason for it. But the lights I see look very much like these images.

Edit: I would guess the panes of window glass are mimicking the defect that my eyes produce naturally.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All of the "light crosses" reported on that site occurred on bathroom windows. It's just an optical illusion caused by the texture of the glass - those tiny microgrooves in a radial pattern that was common on older homes. You can see them in this photo clearly.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It is an interesting occurence. I believe there was a previous post hear about crosses of light in different parts of the world.

Maybe it is a sign that something is coming or returning?

But, I don't know. Are there other recent reports of phenomena like this? Is this something that really is happening on a broad scale?

Can we reproduce the phenomenon as described in the conditions that the cross was seen?

Troy

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
its probally a laser bouncing off glass.......doubtful its anything spiritual.....if you look closely at the image you can see what appears to be a circular motion associated with the horizontal and vertical lines of the cross........hoax in my opinion.

You beat me to it, if you look closely it is spinning like a helicopter.
I used to spin copper wire attached to small electric motors (when I was a kid), and I would get the same patterns.

HOAX

[edit on 23-2-2007 by Toadmund]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join