It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zombie Survival Guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I bought this book and then later on wikipedia it said it was a joke, could someone tell me if this is true?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfsnguns
I bought this book and then later on wikipedia it said it was a joke, could someone tell me if this is true?

Well I haven't seen any zombies lately have you?

As a primarily niche-oriented piece of fiction, The Zombie Survival Guide appeals largely to two groups:
Humour fans & Zombie fans

en.wikipedia.org...

oh yea and don't be drinking any Solanum.

[edit on 22/2/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If i remember correctly it says Humor on the back somewhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Zombies are real, just look at some Americans
.... Please don't bite me.....

Zombies made from voodoo aren't really zombies, they are posioned using the puffer fish posion as the main ingredent so they that appear dead.

The posion slows down their body funtions to such a degree that it could damage their brain. Victims can survive in the coffin for days without food, water and taking in very little air.

Dig the half dead person out after a few days and use the victim as a enslaved brain damaged servant.

Some victims do recover from this state and live again as normal people . Don't put your chainsaw on anyones head yet.....

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I read that book and i liked it very much. Though it said it was humor, i thought the author was very realstic and in the back, how they had the zombie attack archives and the latest one was in 2003 i believe. I thought that was pretty cool. The book kind of reminds me of the movie Dawn Of The Dead

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i started the book, with full intentions to have a little giggle - but to be honest, i was amazed.
i actually have full belief in the existence of zombies now. (i know it makes me sound crazy - as im usually very rational)
i live in scotland, and since i have read the book, i have noticed..things...
its so strange, i can't describe why i believe - but i just do.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by plmodel
i started the book, with full intentions to have a little giggle - but to be honest, i was amazed.
i actually have full belief in the existence of zombies now. (i know it makes me sound crazy - as im usually very rational)
i live in scotland, and since i have read the book, i have noticed..things...
its so strange, i can't describe why i believe - but i just do.

What is said in the book that made you believe in zombies? I mean, its got to be good....

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
im not saying a zombie apocalpsye will happen bout think about it....better safe than sorry

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I've read How To Survive A Robot Uprising:Tips on Defending Yourself Against the Coming Rebellion, but it certainly didn't convince me that robots were actually going to take over the world. I'm not a big fan of having all these zombie/vampire threads lumped in with the serious survival topics, it kind of brings the credibility down.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I remember discussing the Zombie Surviving situation with some surviving enthusiasts (sp?). Hey, people, but what if? Noone knows what might happen. Maybe Area 51 has an Umbrella Corporation type base underground the Nevada Desert.

My point is, what if a Zombie outbreak really happens, would we be able to model and foretell their habits, reactions, behavior, etc. basing our deductions on the films we see and the books we read?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The zombie guide was written by Mel Brooks' son. It's a spook on zombie films and how to books.

For a far better read, pick up World War Z, same author.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
World War Z is and EXCELLENT book. if u have the chance give it a read and ill garrente you'll like it

top topics

join