It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Press Conference (discussion)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Ahmadinejad served in the Iran-Iraq war and others I beleive. Even if you confine your view to American internal politics, history has shown us that leaders with more military experience in their past tend to be more restrained.

you mean like adolf hitler?
military expierence does not mean the man is not insane.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ofcourse not. However the trend is there, despite exceptions.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

"Why should a small handful of people ignite the entire world, merely in order to fill their pockets? Why?

We are against this method of running the world, and we say this clearly. I am declaring clearly that I am against the policies of the U.S. and England in running the world.

And by the way, I support peace and quiet, and I am a very peace-loving man.

How come whenever someone criticizes you or exposes your mistakes, you attack him through the media that you finance, and portray him as a criminal?

This is not right! Ahmadinejad is a schoolteacher and a very peace-loving man. To this day, I have never harmed an ant in my life. And God willing, I will never harm any living or inanimate object."

The man in his own words...

His latest position on the Nuclear issue.

And now: dispelling the myths.

A different side of things than Fox News Corp. Breath of fresh air?

Opinions very welcome.

Wow! He sure has changed a lot since he was part of the group that kidnapped Americans in 1979 and held them for over a year.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

If you people believe this mans rhetoric, then you'll pretty much believe anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Bottom line would you trust this guy and his regime with nuclear capability - MAD works for like thinkers, will it work for IRAN v ISRAEL - something nigly at the back of my . says don't think so.

Somebody is going to get the big guns out if I was a betting man! Israel wont wait much longer.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I would be happier if you trimmed that quote. I also think reservations about that website are universal here. It's credibility simply doesn't match its assertions. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
preemptive nuclear strike

That is what is heard so far, and it was not from this man.

And a lot of people like to bomb his country.

Why ?

Are you all turning mad ?

Of course the man stepped on a few ants here and there.

But he is realy not the danger in this world.

The people you hear say "kill" those are the ones.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I would be happier if you trimmed that quote. I also think reservations about that website are universal here. It's credibility simply doesn't match its assertions. Nice try though.

Steve, my bad on the long quote. I wasn't thinking! There are however, many reputable news sites with the same story.

Try this one from the NY Times.

select.nytimes.com... Mahmoud

you can believe the five hostages that were taken or the one who could not identify him as an attacker. It is up to you!

[edit on 25-2-2007 by BugZy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join