Need some help.

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey everybody, I need some help.

You see, I have asked many friends about this, and they have tried to help, but I figured I would bring this to the authorities at A&BTS.

You see, there is this one girl, who, I am just too shy to approach. Intimidated, perhaps. Don't get me wrong, any other girl I would have no problem approaching, I am not shy at all. But this one, I have problems with. I just never seemed to approach her, and now I feel like I should, except, I can't. I need a way to become friends with this girl...she seems shy, as I have talked to her a few times, but she doesn't really talk all that much. Help much appreciated

-wD

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Hey everybody, I need some help.

You see, I have asked many friends about this, and they have tried to help, but I figured I would bring this to the authorities at A&BTS.

You see, there is this one girl, who, I am just too shy to approach. Intimidated, perhaps. Don't get me wrong, any other girl I would have no problem approaching, I am not shy at all. But this one, I have problems with. I just never seemed to approach her, and now I feel like I should, except, I can't. I need a way to become friends with this girl...she seems shy, as I have talked to her a few times, but she doesn't really talk all that much. Help much appreciated

-wD

Well, I don't know if this will work for you or not but I was once in a similar situation. There was this girl I really wanted to know better but didn't know how to really break through that first barrier. I also wanted to make it clear that I was interested in her in a romatic way as well as a friendly way. I found out from her other friends that her B-Day was coming up and on the night before her birthday I ran around town at like midnight trying to find a rose. Finally found one and wrote a romantic little something in a card and left them both on her doorstep at like 2 AM. She of course knew who I was yet niether of us had really ever talked more than just passing hello's and stuff. Well, the next afternoon I was talking to her friends and they said that when she got that rose and card the next day she just melted. It wasn't so much the gift but the fact that it was such a sweet and unexpected thing that made it work. It was just a matter of time (hours) after that until we met up. Had work scheduals and stuff in the way first. When we got together though it paid off cause the question of intentions or feelings was already out of the way. After a few sweet and nervous words we were wrapped in each others arms and kissing happily away!!

Don't know if that helps, but it worked for me!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Drink some (not much) alcohol and invite her for a drink. I am not suggesting to get her drunk, but few drink always relax me and it was always better for me to aproach someone whom I liked after a beer.

moJom's advise very, very, very good!!!!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It depends on your age and enviornment. I supose that you are in high school or college!?! What do you blasted kids do these days?

Just tell her that you find her interesting or something and ask her if she would like to get some coffee at a time when you think that it would be conveinent for her. No romantic pressure, just a friendly cup of coffee to gab about everyday things. Let her get to know you in a non-threatening way and see where it goes. Just be honest and easy going.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
If your finding that she's not the talkative type, find out what she's interested in and read up on it. Next time you talk to her bring it up and i gaurantee she'll start talking more about it (just make sure she's not doing anything else at the time otherwise she might think your rude). You'll learn something new, and you'll open the gates to get to know her and for her to get to know you.

Suprise presents work well too but it depends on your personal style. What works for me may not work for someone else, play your strengths and be yourself.

new topics

join