It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Inside: Knowing Too Much

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
[edit on 23-2-2007 by liftingtheveil]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
"I agree 100%! If his "buddies" didn't show up then the suspicions of cia's involvement in the "accident" would be all the greater. The mafia works the same way...they "knock out" their opponents and then go to the victim's funeral to "pay respect"!"

I see your point, but surley as a secretive organisation it would be against some sort of protocol. The c.i.a could never really know how much info the killed agent lealked to his freinds/family. Meaning that any unknown people's at the funeral could be viewed as possible c.i.a agent's , effictivley blowing their cover. If there were only a handful of agent's then people would never suspect anything.But come on hundreds upon hundred's, surley having hundreds of specially trained valuble secretservice men all bunched together at a funeral is some sort of security risk the c.ia itself wouldnt stand for. If i was running a secret service organisation i wouldnt want any of my agent's to be so obviously linked with each other in great number's.

The only reason i was being skeptical about this incident was to try and get a reaction from the person who wrote it. I think i would get a better idea of whether he was telling the truth, by gauging his reaction to some skeptocism.I am not going to waste my time askin questions about some event i have suspicions to be untrue.So instead i tried to get a better understanding of the person who was telling us about the incident.

If anyone ever doubted a story or openly attacked an incident i told on these forum's i would NEVER have a problem with it, or be scared off by the fact. Why would i possibly expect someone to believe something they havent seen? Its up to me to convince them, I personally would enjoy the argument if someone didnt beleive what i was saying, and i would try and convince them.If you want someone to believe you, you have to put the effort in.And if you cant up to a little criticism then there's no point telling your far out stories here or anywhere else for that matter.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Can we at least listen what this guy has to say?

Can we adress him few questions instead of bashing and ridiculing his story and starting comments like we know everything and however has something to say is gotta be either a hoaxer or a liar?

I think it's already been proven that we cannot do that. It's unfortunate. I like listening to people's stories. I would like to have the opportunity to decide for myself without the interference of the mob and their torches.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by liftingtheveil

The only reason i was being skeptical about this incident was to try and get a reaction from the person who wrote it. I think i would get a better idea of whether he was telling the truth, by gauging his reaction to some skeptocism.I am not going to waste my time askin questions about some event i have suspicions to be untrue.So instead i tried to get a better understanding of the person who was telling us about the incident.

Well, now you know his reaction. Maybe get a little bit more information before expressing skepticism huh?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There have been a number of people in this thread who have been alot less skeptical than me.There have been questions asked by people simply wanting to know more, yet he hasnt answered them

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Can we at least listen what this guy has to say?

Telos, there are several reasonable questions in the above posts but Subconc10u5 hasn't answered them. It could be that he hasn't been back on-line since they were put to him, or he has given up on a ruse. Either way, the thread is still open to him.

For me an opening line like 'protecting people's identity' is generally a give-away. Ray Santilli used the same device in his alien autopsy scam. He refused to reveal the name of the military cameraman to protect his identity from the military. Santilli, however, hadn't thought through the hole in his plot - if there had been a cameraman the military would know who he was.

Same thing applies here - the CIA would know who these people are from the information provided above if they ever existed.

Having said that, I'm sure all our eyes are open to further information that Subconc10u5 might have...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ok. Clarification time.
Since I'm not really that close with these people anymore, names time lol.
I don't know the victims name, but the family last name is Orell.
They live in New Jersey.
Basically that's all I can really give out that would matter when it comes to names.
Like I said, the cousin who died, I never knew his name.
Believe it or not.
# happens, you know?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Did they show you any evidence of the story when relating it to you sub or did they just tell you the story?

Where did they see the alien?

Did they describe the being was it a typical stereotype gray?

details.. time for details.

and thanks for ignoring the wolves they circle everyone with a story.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Did they show you any evidence of the story when relating it to you sub or did they just tell you the story?

Where did they see the alien?

Did they describe the being was it a typical stereotype gray?

details.. time for details.

and thanks for ignoring the wolves they circle everyone with a story.

Nah, no physical evidence. Just the story. I wish there was visible proof.
The Alien was seen I believe at an AFB in Michigan.
It was a lot like this www.imagesco.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It is hard to believe these stories many times when they involve a friend of a friend sort of situation.Maybe you could find a newspaper clipping about the accident or the obituary then it would state his employment at the CIA.I have seen plenty of obituaries that state someones employment at the CIA or NSA. It would help the credibility of your story a little.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

If anyone has any questions about what he saw regarding the Alien's origins, etc., feel free to ask, and I will answer what I know.

Ok...spill the beans. Tell us what you know... about Aliens, their origins...
I have to agree with c3hamby on this one. I want to hear your information and make a decision for myself .... without the constant baying of the wolf pack.

Please carry on...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If anyone has any questions about what he saw regarding the Alien's origins, etc., feel free to ask, and I will answer what I know.

Okay, you said Alien's origins, so what IS their origin? Is there more an one type of alien? Do you know their purpose of being here and interacting with CIA? What do their ships looks like? Are they multi-dimensional?

No pressure, answer what you can, and thanks for sharing your story. Hopefully you can keep us reserved for some time

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Would probably be best if the Original Poster simply related what he/she believes they know, realizing this is a third-hand account. It's hard to ask questions without knowing at least an overview of the claimed knowledge.

Having had some first-hand experience with those working in classified positions, and on way less important issues than aliens, I do find it very difficult to believe that one with such classification would relate this to a family member, especially a cousin (regardless of closeness), but should at least be interesting to hear what you have to say...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This site is fast degenerating from a discussion board, to a site where skeptics leap on all experience threads like a pack of wolves and tear it to pieces. By all means, if the person claims to have stabbed a fishman in the eye, or claims to be a reptoid, go ahead and shred it. But this story is nowhere near unbelievable. Let the guy have his say.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

I believe he had his say and now we are having our say...in that we want to have some proof even if it is small ... of the claim.You don't expect us to believe a story coming from a third hand account blindly do you?Remember the motto of this site.."Deny ignorance".We are simply trying to verify his claim.There have been countless stories like this that have turned out to be someone playing games with this board.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You don't expect us to believe a story coming from a third hand account blindly do you?

Believe blindly? of course not.

Remember the motto of this site.."Deny ignorance".We are simply trying to verify his claim.There have been countless stories like this that have turned out to be someone playing games with this board.

Yeah deny ignorance. I dont know, I dont like that phrase. It's bandied around by those people who make snide sarcastic comments when they get called out for being rude. Oh hey I was just denying some ignorance, just like the .gif told me to!

This isn't a personal attack against anyone here, I've skimmed the topic and seen a bunch of "We dont really believe you that much!" comments and rolled my eyes a bit. We get people like Dan Tanna collecting 40+ stars for his thread of utter fantasy, but when someone with a half, yes even half believable story comes along they get pure skepticism. Can anyone figure this one out for me? I'm baffled.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Did your cousin tell you how many species of different aliens he was aware of? Also, what are their origins? Were some of them native to our planet and living underground? Were some of them clones of our own, in a secret advance program? Did he know whether the greys were: humans from a different timeline 45000 years ahead, or were they truly zetas? Where they insectoids, or an advanced dolphin race as some believe? Or clones of our shadow government?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join