It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new, but I have knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Evening everyone. This is my first of many posts here at Above Top Secret. I'm 17, but I carry with me the cognition of shocking incidents with the paranormal. My subject of choice is the Extraterrestrial Phenomenon. I have a specific story that I will post next that may shed much light on this subject. It is completely factual, and it comes from someone close to me who is alarmingly serious about it. I ask that when I make the post, anyone who reads it will be open-minded to it.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Mind is open and am waiting and quite intrigued as to what you will say

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well, I will be waiting to read your experiences and welcome.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS... It is good to have you. Here are a couple of links that may help you during your stay here.

ATS Rules

ATS Point System

By the way, I am looking forward to your story!!

[edit on 22-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Man i been waiting 2 days for your shocking revelations so where is it?

2 days man is not good sat in front of your PC waiting without food and water and the desparate need for the toilet :0

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We are waiting. I haven't seen where you have posted anything other than this one thread... Let me look under your Avie, maybe it's there.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
welcome to ATS it is such a wonderful site.

new topics

top topics

join