It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories Surrounding Saddam's Capture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Interesting summary made by MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute):

www.memri.org...

Small detail:

...First, the pictures distributed by the Americans about Saddam's hideout show a palm tree behind the soldier who uncovered the hole where Saddam was hiding. The palm tree carried a cluster of pre-ripened yellow dates, which might suggest that Saddam was arrested at least three months earlier, because dates ripen in the summer months when they turn into their natural black or brown color. Atwan concludes that the arrest was "a staged show and the place of arrest [was] completely elsewhere...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I dont know if I buy into a conspiracy although I dont rule one out either, however I question the way in which Saddam was supposedly taken, without a fight even though he is said to have had loaded weapons. I just find it out of his character to give up so easily unless he may have been drugged or something like that. I do believe we are not getting the whole truth from the media and everyone involved in his capture.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Kronos,
You have a very factual article about Saddam. It was full of very useful information.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
saddams area of capture

this thread talks all about the dates...

you should read it cause there is alot of helpful info...

new topics

top topics

join