It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: Bank of America's New Credit Card Targets Illegal Immigrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_97692
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Bank of America's New Credit Card Targets Illegal Immigrants

I don't why you insist that latino immigrats can be terrorist, for those who don't know, the 911 terrorist were 100% legal, they have ID's and Passports..

Anyways you should be thankful that beside the money we pay to the social security and never get back, we are now gonna help your economy......

In case you don't know, in order for an immigrant to get a Credit Card, the need something called ITIN Number, issued by the IRS....

Educate before making stupid comments...

Ok, as an admitted Illegal in my country, I have a few questions for you.

Why do you pay Social Security? I bet it's because you HAVE to, not because you WANT to.

Why did you come illegally? What made you decide not to go the legal route?

Are you here for the benefit of my country? and it's people?

Are you here for the benefit of your country? and it's people?

Are you here for purely selfish reasons?

How much money do you earn, gets routed south? Do you contribute to any American charities? Do you volunteer for any type of community service in my country?

I don't care if your here, but you damn well better be here for this country, and show it, if you expect us citizens to welcome you with open arms.

BTW, education goes both ways. How do you as an illegal benefit my country? I think you do, but I want to hear what your education has taught you.

new topics

join