It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PentaCon

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE.
You keep saying this.
You post above seems to be more of stroking of the ego then a cry about how you have brought the evidence to a court of law.
When will you be doing this?
You do know that law enforcement/courts dont like it when people sit on evidence?
When I read posts like the one above I get the feeling like I am being strung along like you are just trying to promote your 15.99 DVD instead of actually bringing your accusations of mass murder to justice.
I hope that you prove me wrong.
Maybe you should go on Howard Stern again that sure showed them!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
To be precise, they differ 52 seconds in time.
Fire station clock : 09:32:31
Pentagon---clock : 09:31:39

Interesting... the second hands are 8 seconds apart, and the minute hands a whole minute apart.

Looks like I'll be sacrificing a few clocks.

What I was getting at in my previous post was what are the chances of the two clocks being so close together in time, even after they've fallen off the wall?

The other thing I was wondering is that if there were multiple explosions, is it possible for those to have caused the clocks to stop, and for the clocks to have not simply fallen vertically? I'm just playing with the idea that the Pentagon clocks stopped some time before the alleged impact time? The only issue with that is there appears to be no witnesses to this.

I'm wondering if it is feasible for smaller explosions to have occurred that weren't heard before the "main event"?

[edit on 20-6-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror,
written by David Hoffman.
www.constitution.org...
In this introductory page, you can click on the separate chapters to read them one by one, it's a long, but eye-opening read.

I advice you strongly, to read all the information in these 15+ pages, regarding the WACO firestorm, the 1993 WTC bombing, the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, and several other false flag operations, like the colonel Oliver North Iran-Contra proceedings and many more from the past secret operations effectuated by the US ARMY combined with the CIA, the DEA, the NSA, and numerous more US and foreign agencies interested in staging a constant fear of terror in the minds of their citizens.

And conclude on your own, what happens most of the time to lone witnesses or experts coming too close to unraveling the hidden snake-pit.

Then people like Bobert perhaps understand, why bringing this hard evidence to a US court, in this stage of the struggle of concerned citizens of many countries against the unbelievable horror brought upon them by a small group of power-hungry individuals, is in this stage totally worthless and will only bring personal risk to the ones uncovering all these facts.
They have not yet amassed the broad support necessary to attack the heart of the matter, the puppeteers and puppet-masters hiding in the drapes behind the politicians.

This small international group has been named by the author as:
THE OCTOPUS.
A very descriptive term for this "old boys" fraternity.

When you have read all 15 pages of this online book, and the accompanying Endnotes, you will have amassed a fairly good insight of how things REALLY work at levels in domestic and foreign politics, which you couldn't have guessed in your wildest imagination, without this writer's immensely broad uncovering of filthy tricks played on you and your fellow citizens.

I hope it will have helped you, the reader, at last to understand how the SYSTEM really works, and learn from it, to be prepared for many filthy tricks people will possibly play out on you in the rest of your live.

new topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join