It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Conspiracy Connections? WTF??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here's what I found today... If somebody else wants to help dig up info on this, it would be great. But here's a start....

1) The coal mining company that runs the mines at the Flight 93 crash site is called PBS Coal. However, they are owned by a company called Mincorp.

Citigroup has a private equity division called Citigroup Venture Capital. Citigroup Venture Capital owns 75% of Mincorp.

Therefore, it is Citigroup Venture Capital that ultimately controlls the property where Flight 93 crashed, not some small Pennsylvania mining company.

Source

June 16, 2003
Citigroup Venture Capital has been exposed as the largest shareholder, with a 75% stake, in Mincorp Acquisition Corp., whose mining operation at Quecreek last year unleashing a torrent of water that trapped miners 245 feet underground. Citigroup (and its various environmental partners) have been very quiet about this one... It's not "project finance" -- it's a direct investment. Developing...
In Wisconsin, the Department of Justice filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit earlier this month against the City of South Milwaukee for environmental violations over the last five years from its hauled and industrial waste program. The lawsuit also asks for an injunction to stop from city from taking any more hauled industrial waste... A bit too easy: in Philadelphia, Temple University has avoided a $285,000 U.S. EPA fine by disclosing violations at 10 of its campuses. Schools can avoid paying millions of dollars in fines by reporting environmental regulatory violations directly to the U.S. EPA,
agency officials blithely said last week....

Pasted from

2) PBS Coal unloads it's coal using CSX railroads. Prior to 9/11, the CSX rail line that PBS coal used was stopped. In 2007 this rail line was opened up again, and taken over by PBS Coal.

3) CSX railroads has owned and operated the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia for close to 50 years. CSX built and operated a huge covert bunker beneath the Greenbrier resort for the U.S. government. CSX had employees working undercover at the Greenbrier, working as telephone and tv repairmen, but actually running the bunker.

CSX Website

Greenbrier Website

Story about Bunker

www.washingtonpost.com...

4) Mincorp LLC, owned by Citigroup, bought a 60% stake in IMC Corporation in 1998. for $520 million. IMC Corporation is one of the largest producers of potash and phosphate fertilizer, the same type of fertilizer that allegedly was used in the Oklahoma City bombing.

Citigroup subsidiaries such as Mincorp LLC are also directly involved in mining operations. In 1998, IMC Global sold its soda ash and boron chemicals business to Mincorp LLC, a holding company of Citicorp Venture Capital. The deal was valued at $520 million. IMC will retain a 40% stake in Mincorp, which will include Rhone-Poulenc (RP) subsidiary Novacarb (Nancy, France). Mincorp will become the world's third-largest soda ash producer, with operations in the U.S., western Europe, and Australia. Mincorp will probably remain headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas.

Pasted from

So in summary:

* The Flight 93 crash site is controlled by multi-billion dollar Citigroup, through layers of subsidiaries, who 3 years prior to 9/11 purchased for $520 million the largest producer of the same material used in the OKC bombings.

* The rail line servicing the PBS Coal mine, and therefore the Flight 93 crash site, is owned by CSX, a revealed, top secret, covert government contractor. The line is shut down pre-9/11, and opened back up again, with control given to PBS Mines (i.e. Citigroup) in 2006 or 2007.

The connection of the Flight 93 crash site and CSX could be significant since it would have provided the government with a means of transporting materials, wreckage, operatives, etc., to and from the crash scene.

It also could be significant that Mincorp, owners of PBS Coal, own one of the largest producers of potash and phosphate fertilizer, the same material that was allegedly used in the OKC bombings.

Anybody want to research IMC Global, the company that received $520 million from Citigroup/Mincorp for the potash business? Anybody know of any other connections between Citigroup Venture Capital and the WTC, or 9/11?

Does anybody know of any other connections between CSX and 9/11?

Maybe this is nothing, or maybe this will lead somewhere. I have no idea.

I just find it interesting that there is so much money and power connected to the little mining company in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania where Flight 93 just happened to crash... and that one of the companies connected to this story, CSX, is a known goverment contractor that participated in a huge, top-secret front operation for 50 years.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is a good post. WATS

All the evidence implicating criminal activity by Citigroup in numerous SEC investigations was also destroyed when WTC7 collapsed, among other cases. I had no idea on all of this other stuff though.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
WATS from me too.

It seams some of the spider web is unraveling. Good research.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This doesn't seem terribly interesting at first blush. I'm not digging in tho, maybe getting burnt out already. A lot of land and properties even in my podunk town farther from the seats of power are owned by big companies. It's the way of the world, the few at the top own the very most.
That FAA thing was good, tho. My WATS vote for you was for that, not the Gwion debunking BTW. better pop over now and see who I've pissed off today.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
This is a good post. WATS

All the evidence implicating criminal activity by Citigroup in numerous SEC investigations was also destroyed when WTC7 collapsed, among other cases. I had no idea on all of this other stuff though.

I didn't have time to do any research on Citigroup or what they were involved in with the SEC. I also didn't have time to research IMC Global. Note that the division of Citigroup that owns Mincorp is Citigroup Venture Captial, which is a private equity group. $520 million seems like a lot for a fertilizer company!

Griff and bsbray... thanks for the WATS!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
This doesn't seem terribly interesting at first blush. I'm not digging in tho, maybe getting burnt out already. A lot of land and properties even in my podunk town farther from the seats of power are owned by big companies. It's the way of the world, the few at the top own the very most.
That FAA thing was good, tho. My WATS vote for you was for that, not the Gwion debunking BTW. better pop over now and see who I've pissed off today.

The only reason I found this intriguing is because I visited the bunker at Greenbrier last year and was amazed at the entire operation, and the Hollywood-like secrecy surrounding it.

CSX is the owner and operator of the Greenbrier resort, one of the fanciest, most pretenttious places I've ever seen. You're not even allowed to wear jeans in the lobby, and there are plenty of signs to remind you of this. Think families all wearing white tennis outfits talking about what color Mercedes is their favorite, and kids getting on air conditioned Grey Hound buses to go fishing.

All this sits on top of a top secret bunker that was to be used to house the U.S. government in case of a nuclear attack. There is even a chamber for the house and Senate to meet and take votes.

So how did a railroad company get into the business of owning a world class resort and managing the most top secret place in the U.S.? BTW, the U.S. leased the place for $1 a year for some legal reason, which I forget right now.

Now cut to PBS Coal company....

First, you have to understand that Shanksville is in the middle of NOWHERE.... there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING near the place.... I've never seen anything that even looks like mining activity there, even though they have this HUGE crane-type thing sitting on the hill right beside the Flt. 93 memorial.

Turns out that PBS is owned by Mincorp, which is owned by Citigroup Venture Capital. Now we're talking the biggest money in the world owning this ghost town of a coal mining operation.... why?

PBS doesn't use the CSX line pre-9/11, then takes it over recently? Why?

Like I said, this might not mean anything, but it gives me an entirely different perspective on things... We're talking the biggest money, most well connected people having direct connections to the crash site.

Did the media ever talk about that? No, the media portrayed this as a little mining company in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania. If I could find this stuff today in a couple of hours, don't you think Anderson Cooper or Geraldo could have found this out too?

Freakin' Citigroup leased the crash site before 9/11. Citigroup paid $520 for a company that makes the same "fertilizer" used in the OKC bombing.

Maybe it's nothing.... But I'll bet you lunch that Citigroup doesn't own anything else within 100 miles of this place.

new topics

top topics

join