It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late November 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have had many strong, emotional, dreams of a large catastrophic event that has happened in london in late november 2007. The only reason I know the date is that in my dreams I have a newspaper in my hand. I have had dreams like this is the past, not many, but a few, with such strong emotional feelings attached, and in a few cases be right on the money. I hate having the ability that I think that I have because nothing good has ever good has become of it, but I chose to share this one because maybe at least saying something this time may help. I hate to be so foggy with details but that is how it comes to me. If anyone has had similar feelings or dreams, please reply. And if anyone has any questions, please reply. I have a gift or a curse, not sure which one but I may be able to help with somethings.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by jpardue1232]

[edit on 22-2-2007 by jpardue1232]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
you know it seem alot of people doubt that people can have preminitions...

it seems that if a couple people post dates that are doom and gloom and they don't happen; then they seem to discount every thing that people seem to predict ahead of time....it was found that many who survived/were supposed to travel on the titanic had reoccurring strange dreams/nightmares and decidede not to go on the trip (possibly there angelic spirits were communicating with them?)

the only thing is that if anyone else has strange dreams similiar to yours that are genuine and simply not trying to get attention (truly ignorant and pathetic IMO) they should post them because they may well be foreshadowing things that occurred in the future ( in another parrallel universe?) although it doesn't matter if we understand how this phenomena happens so long as we accept that it does happen

[edit on 22-2-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I agree cpdaman. One of the other dreams I have had, I couldnt get out of my head for a week. I shared it with a few people that were close to me but it wasnt on such a global scale. It was of an automobile crash that claimed the life of 4 teens and 1 adult. I had such strong sense of emotions that I would wake in tears because of this. Just a week or so later, the crash took place in the the town I work in and the only variant from my dream was the color I saw was midnight blue, and the vehicle was actually black. I was rather disturbed by this, but how can you warn, I mean, if you have feelings of such intense emotion, what do you do. I come from a family where I know at least 2 others that were able to do this. I am 29 years old and this sense seems to be getting stronger with age. I agree. If you feel it strongly and are just not looking for attention, post it.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
jpardue - would it be possible to give us more detail of what you did actually see in the dream please, or what you remember of it? It's not necessary to try to figure what's happening but a picture of what you saw would be helpful. There are prophecies of disaster befalling London - for example, Cheiro predicted the destruction of London by Russian aircraft and Alois Irlmeier predicted that London would be destroyed by water.

top topics

join