It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Nichols Says That Timothy McVeigh Was "Driven" by FBI To Bomb Murrah Building

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

New OKC Revelations Spotlight FBI Involvement In Bombing
Nichols' claim that McVeigh had government handlers supported by huge weight of known evidence

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet
Thursday, February 22, 2007

New claims by Oklahoma City Bombing conspirator Terry Nichols that Timothy McVeigh was being steered by a high-level FBI official are supported by a plethora of evidence that proves McVeigh did not act alone and that authorities had prior warnings and were complicit in the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building.

The Salt Lake Tribune reported yesterday,

Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols says a high-ranking FBI official "apparently" was directing Timothy McVeigh in the plot to blow up a government building and might have changed the original target of the attack, according to a new affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Utah.

Does Anyone Doubt?

Does anyone truthfully doubt that McVeigh was a patsy for the government? If not a patsy, I think there were at least more involved than what the government would have us to believe.

I have read a little bit on the OKC bombing, and I have to say that there are some peculiarities about the bombing.

Why would a man who just placed a bomb outside of a federal building be driving recklessly down an interstate without any licence plates on his vehicle, and a loaded gun on his dashboard?

Why is it that the Murrah building blew out, rather than in?

I have some othere questions as well about this whole issue.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Why would a man who just placed a bomb outside of a federal building be driving recklessly down an interstate without any licence plates on his vehicle, and a loaded gun on his dashboard?

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here, but the reason is that a majority of Americans are idiots who will believe a story like that. It's kind of like the car found in the airport after 9/11 with all kinds of terrorist crap and flight manuals in it.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Dr.Love, unfortunately. most Americans are all too quick to believe the "official" story over any that possibly indicts any governmental officials.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oklahoma, and WTC93 in my mind were the 'shadow' governments attempts are duping the president and congress to start a middle eastern war...

Clinton wasnt dumb enough,
George unforuntaely fell for it.

OKlahoma is even MORE dubious than sept11, problem is in that day technology hampered efforts to investigate.
We depended on the FBI and Media to tell us the truth.

But I dont think the building blew OUT, I think the bomb destroyed the lower support and the building fell down, the front section that is.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

But I dont think the building blew OUT, I think the bomb destroyed the lower support and the building fell down, the front section that is.

Everything inside the building was blown away from the building...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Here is a better image

[edit on 22-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here's an update including the FBI agent's name. Looks like he's got his fingers in many similar incidents.
Nichols Fingers FBI Agent Directing McVeigh in OKC Bombing By Name

Though subsequent reports do not mention the accused agent by name, the Deseret Morning News identified the individual as Larry Potts, who was the lead FBI agent during the Ruby Ridge confrontation in 1992 and was also involved in the 51-day siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas in 1993.

Nichols says bombing was FBI op

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Mecheng, well, well, well... He was also involved with the Davidian raid as well... I think that speak volumes about this agents character or rather the lack there of.

It's amazing how the same people seem to be involved in events that are not particularly conducive to being helpful to the general populace.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wasn't it the FBI behind what happened at Waco, TX? I thought what happened at Waco was why the OKC bombing occurred.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here is a picture of Larry Potts

Friendly looking guy,huh?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Mecheng, well, well, well... He was also involved with the Davidian raid as well... I think that speak volumes about this agents character or rather the lack there of.

It's amazing how the same people seem to be involved in events that are not particularly conducive to being helpful to the general populace.

Yeah, but don't blame just the agent. If this is true, all hell's going to break loose because this will go much further than some out-of-control FBI agent.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
Wasn't it the FBI behind what happened at Waco, TX? I thought what happened at Waco was why the OKC bombing occurred.

Yeah, the FBI was involved... McVeigh did use the whole Waco fiasco as a reason for his bombing...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
If this is true, all hell's going to break loose because this will go much further than some out-of-control FBI agent.

As well, as it should. I figure, Terry Nichols, has a very short time left to live now that he has come out with this. There was another guy related to this case that came up dead in his cell. I can't remember his name. They declared it a suicide because he was hanging in his cell, but the guy had stab wounds all over his body...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If this is true, all hell's going to break loose because this will go much further than some out-of-control FBI agent.

As well, as it should. I figure, Terry Nichols, has a very short time left to live now that he has come out with this. There was another guy related to this case that came up dead in his cell. I can't remember his name. They declared it a suicide because he was hanging in his cell, but the guy had stab wounds all over his body...

Why isn't that stuff talked about in the news?

I do remember they executed McVeigh pretty quickly.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Because... They need to discuss more important things like Anna Nichole Smith's death and Brittney Spear's new haircut. Now quit trying to find out more about this and go watch American Idol!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I do remember they executed McVeigh pretty quickly.

Well, being a media communications major, I can tell you that I suspect that it is because the media is closely regulated by the FCC which is a government agency. The media is not going to cast the government in a "real" bad light.

McVeigh was executed to quell the outrage of the American people. He was little more, in my opinion, than a scapegoat, much like some of our political leaders. I don't think I need mention names in that respect.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Because... They need to discuss more important things like Anna Nichole Smith's death and Brittney Spear's new haircut. Now quit trying to find out more about this and go watch American Idol!

Mecheng, exactly... We are a society that has been dumbed down to the point that we don't even realize what they are actually doing to us. It's ind of funny really, not haha funny either.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Oklahoma, and WTC93 in my mind were the 'shadow' governments attempts are duping the president and congress to start a middle eastern war...

Clinton wasnt dumb enough,
George unforuntaely fell for it.

I am just wondering how a man who, we are told, had neo-nazi connections and beliefs would be used to start a war with the middle east.

Sorry, but saying that Oklahoma was intended to aggrivate congress and the president into war seems a bit off.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Just because it should be asked and has not been yet: Can you substantiate this claim in any way? Are there any articles, death certificates, records or anything which could prove this claim to be true?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

I am just wondering how a man who, we are told, had neo-nazi connections and beliefs would be used to start a war with the middle east.

Who are you referring to?
While it's true that some try to make a connection between Bush and Hitler, I have never came across any information that states Bush was somehow affiliated with the Nazis.. Although, I have heard his grandfather may have been.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join