It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Missle Defense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Link

More money for the USA

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would call as good post..

Could you please give us more facts?

That link really doesnt do it for me..

*Edit*

For a typo..

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The United States has been pressing Japan to beef up its anti-missile defenses, citing the threat from North Korea's Rodong ballistic missile, which is capable of reaching any part of Japan.

Japan has become more concerned about protecting itself from incoming missiles, particularly after North Korea shocked Tokyo in 1998 by firing a long-range missile that flew over Japan and plunged into the Pacific Ocean.

Or maybe it would be better just to make Northkorea disable its weapons programs.

Deep

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
FULCRUM, please stay on topic, and before you post, proofread all of you written language.

Link "A"

For more info, read this section and the SEE ALSO: terms to the left.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We all know what n.korea is going to say.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Link

More money for the USA

This is your orginal post.

You provide no info on the subject else than 3rd class CNN link, and you dont present any views or thoughts about this subject that have any meaningful contents.

At best this post belong to war on terror forum, as you fail to present any facts about any systems involved.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Please, as I state again, proofread all of your written language.

As stated in "Document 1", "Document 2" and "Document 3" , there is no reliable link to these posts, before you harass someone, look at the person inside of the prosecutor. Also, with your "sources" you do not give rightful credit to the hypertext transfer protocol or fabricator.

Document 1

Document 2

Document 3

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

FULCRUM, please stay on topic, and before you post, proofread all of you written language.

Link "A"

For more info, read this section and the SEE ALSO: terms to the left.

13.) You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). You will also not create threads or post messages announcing your departure from the board unless approved by me.

1) You havent posted anything but irrelevant messages.

2) You do not do here anything else than disrupt the forum deliberately.

3) Your post here has nothing to do with the Japane missile defece plans, as you dont know anything about the subject,
your post is here so you can celebrate US having money.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Please, as I state again, proofread all of your written language.

As stated in "Document 1", "Document 2" and "Document 3" , there is no reliable link to these posts, before you harass someone, look at the person inside of the prosecutor. Also, with your "sources" you do not give rightful credit to the hypertext transfer protocol or fabricator.

Document 1

Document 2

Document 3

At least i find new things that you do know about..

And i know my 'stuff'..

You on the other had..

Well you dont know nothing..

Just being a nosy kid.

(You should shut your pretty little mouth and listen for change.. and try to be nro.1 smart a55 around the ATS.)

And by the way this Japanese missile defence thing is already posted on ATS..

A while back!

You can go looking for it in War on Terror forum.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

The United States has been pressing Japan to beef up its anti-missile defenses, citing the threat from North Korea's Rodong ballistic missile, which is capable of reaching any part of Japan.

Japan has become more concerned about protecting itself from incoming missiles, particularly after North Korea shocked Tokyo in 1998 by firing a long-range missile that flew over Japan and plunged into the Pacific Ocean.

Or maybe it would be better just to make Northkorea disable its weapons programs.

Deep

how do you propose that?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So we can raid Iraq with its "WMD'S" during this time when NorthKorea has stated that they had weapons capable of reaching the Americas, Japan and we cant hal thier attemt in making deadly weapons.

If I had it my way, Id make sure every country in this world would halt all thier weapons programs.

Deep

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
FULCRUM is correct...you haven't posted any relavent information on here...come back when you get some real info, junior.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The entire program was estimated at 500 billion yen (US$4.67 billion), the agency said.

yes US will get money from it....

BUT....

sile technology has yet to be proven effective, with sea-based and Patriot missiles having less-than-perfect success rates for shooting down projectiles.

the Japanese are getting RIPED off...

cause the patriot missiles are not going to work for them very good...

well US doesnt give a #...

and also...

GET MORE AND BETTER INFO...

before you POST!!!

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by Russian]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla Also, with your "sources" you do not give rightful credit to the hypertext transfer protocol or fabricator.
Okay... that makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Link

More money for the USA

In weaponry forum, i think the point here is to provide plenty of facts about the system and their use.. (actual or would be..)

He has not done nothing of the kind..

If this would be a news post to any another forum, this would have been QUICKLY deleted..

As this doenst even meet standards set for news posts let alone those expected from a serious topic consearning weapons systems.

and his being rude and provocative.

As you see i only gave him some pointer how he could have done this better..

But he does not listen and starts to go about his BS.

And shows no respect. Actually what he shows is total disrespect.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you so much, your tips really helped me out.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Thank you so much, your tips really helped me out.

That this would be so..

could you please edit your orginal post and put an "i" to your missle so it becomes a MISSILE so we can actually fire it off the ground!

Thank you!

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thank you for these tips, they are really helping me out. I love when people help me, its so fun. And, can you please edit all of your posts so stuff it spelled right?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ok laxpla and fulcrum...

lets get back on track...

laxpla please get more info or ask a mod to lock the thread...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

lets get back on track...

Track is this: im going to get some sleep very soon,

When i come back if this #er is still here im gone.

Ive totally have had it with him.

Well surely Laxpla will prove him to be as great asset to the ATS as i have been.. right?

That is if his still here when i return.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join