It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New JFK Assassination Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

New JFK Assassination Film

Source Link: www.cnn.com

Previously unreleased footage of John F. Kennedy's motorcade in Dallas moments before he was gunned down was released Monday, a surprising new twist in a saga that has gripped the United States for four decades

The president's coat is clearly, if briefly, seen bunched up on his back -- a detail that will be scrutinized by conspiracy theorists who see evidence of a plot in, among other things, the fact the bullet wounds on his jacket and body did not appear to match.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I get page not found on your link.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by netobrev]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm getting the same thing....is there another link you have for this article, I'd be real curious to see the film and read the article

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here's the video:

Here's some news reports:

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.reuters.com...

Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
makes you wonder how many other films are out there... or pictures... under piles, in boxes, in attics across Dallas....

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by never_tell
makes you wonder how many other films are out there... or pictures... under piles, in boxes, in attics across Dallas....

Or in secret government vaults, and the trophy rooms of the elite...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is not new footage. It's been around for a while, and last year somebody released a newer "enhanced" version of it. There are other articles out there about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
This is not new footage. It's been around for a while, and last year somebody released a newer "enhanced" version of it. There are other articles out there about it.

Well, the news was new when this thread was new.

(Check out the OP date!)

The *bump* from the recent posts piqued my interest and I did a little googling and posted what I found.

I like to contribute something to the threads I post in, rather than just point out the obvious, or complain.

So, your turn, where's this "enhanced" version and other articles of which you post?

new topics

top topics

join