It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Er, hey!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yeah, i'm somewhat familiar with the ATS, but not totally. I was actually introduced by surfing someones name on the internet, i've only been here a couple of times, never really showed that much interest in the past, but now i'm willing to give it a try. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me where to post, well, I guess somewhat random things. Just things on my mind. So yea, thanks in advanced if anyone comes to my aid.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey there, welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadSeason313
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me where to post, well, I guess somewhat random things. Just things on my mind.

Welcome to the wonderful world of ATS MadSeason313.

About your question I quoted, I'd like to recommend the BTS "General Chit Chat" forum for anything that doesn't seem to fit in anywhere else.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Just about anything fits in there.

new topics

top topics

join