It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are aliens trying to make a disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yes, i think they whoever that may be...has decided to hell with intermediary govs....
They want somethings from us or they wouldnt bother with our dumpy little world....PERHAPS OUR SOULS!
Something that makes all that intergalactic hassle worth while...there must be a need>>>>>>>
Do they want our music?
Perhaps not.....but it would behoove us to take some form of inventory of the solar system ......
The next few years will twll if they continue to contact us on a personal level in such numbers, or even keep the mass sightings going for a few months!Disclosier will be bypassed with personal experience.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Aliens do not need to "try" to make disclosure happen. If they wanted us totally aware of everything it would be so.

They have been around far longer than you and I, so I'd say they are exactly where they want to be. They are not afraid of us "shooting them down" as some say. If they can make cars stop, missle launch sites go completely off-line, and out fly our fastest missles and jets, what really is the threat?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Our souls??

With all that technology and they can't get our souls by now?

I don't believe that statement that aliens want our souls.

I think they are waiting until we quit flaming each other on these chat groups. This will be a sign that we have grown up and are ready for the new age.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
LOL there's some truth to that last post ;p

I think alot of the answers posted are correct.
It would seem through historical 'evidence' (be that as it may) ET's have interviened in our existance a few times. Chernybol (sp?) was an example I also agree with.

Personally, I think the Star Trek concept hits pretty close. There are a number of factors that need to be taken into consideration. This assumes of course that the aliens are friendly - You have to make sure that aliens/ET's are something the world can accept as a whole. What good is announcing yourself if you just cause mass panic/hysteria and confusion? This is contradictive to "friendly" aliens.

Hostile ET's - well this is another whole realm here. So much material has been written on the motives and agenda's of "hostile ET's". *shrug* IF hostile ET's are here, lets hope there are friendly ones out there and we contact them. The way things are right now, we'll never have confirmation of hostile ET's unless they come right out and attack the world.

If ET's are out there, and they're visiting our planet - they're waiting for something. I think either an Event, or A general wordwide acceptance of "what could be" (In the sense of ET's actually existing). Once either of these two goals are met, we'll know.

I'd like to add that I think it might be possible for them to interviene during intense, world wide strife also. It makes sense if the world is already in the midst of confusion/war/atrocity/uncertainty that ET's could make an appearance to unite us all. Maybe war with Persia ? We'll see

[edit on 22-2-2007 by zeeon]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm not so sure 'disclosure' is a demand or even a concept for alien life form(s). I tend to believe there are some(weither it be of among the general population or some shadow goverment) who have the attention and possibily the intervention of these alien species and are activly conspiring with them, knowingly and/or otherwise.

I'm not sure I can think of a situation where disclosure would be a priority of any alien race save for worship...

[edit on 22-2-2007 by HomeBrew]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What makes anyone think they could communicate if they wanted to?We are vastly more intelligent than dogs,for instance.It takes a ton of work to learn a communication system with a different life form.Add the possibility of that life form being from a different planet and or reality and it could get much more complex.
At least its a theory....

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
The ETs that I communicate with DO want disclosure. remember and If they didn't want disclosure, they could have left me unaware that I had any connection to them, and I would have lived my life in retirement like other people do.
More recently, they have left bruises on me for others to see, tripod landing holes in my lawn, etc. They never left physical proof before. They are becoming determined to let people know who they are.
This is only the group of ETs that I know. There are MANY GROUPS OF ETS visiting Earth. Each have different ways and different agendas.

Proof, please.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
Anything.
Pics. (wanted)
Video.
Audio.
Anything, other than your word. (This IS the internet)

Oh, I think the "I'm better than you because I'm visited and you're not"
thing has been covered and mods are watching.

Waiting,
Lex

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't think it's about us being so barbaric by human nature maybe it's them they have their own war to sort out. I read that there are different federations of systems and species and they have their own enemies. If they want to show they can but they won't and it's the same story of Biblical Satan and his demon Angels using the same theme. If you see how people are treated by alien abductions and exposure to crafts they don't come back to cure us but only leave scares and implants.
The problem is them not us, you don't need to declair to the who world they could do it with one nation one that is ok. I don't believe they have the humanity to care that much for us, maybe they will come down once we are too week to defend our selves and take over, they could be just rouge Aliens but to me more like rouge Angels.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I don't think it's about us being so barbaric by human nature maybe it's them they have their own war to sort out. I read that there are different federations of systems and species and they have their own enemies. If they want to show they can but they won't and it's the same story of Biblical Satan and his demon Angels using the same theme. If you see how people are treated by alien abductions and exposure to crafts they don't come back to cure us but only leave scares and implants.
The problem is them not us, you don't need to declair to the who world they could do it with one nation one that is ok. I don't believe they have the humanity to care that much for us, maybe they will come down once we are too week to defend our selves and take over, they could be just rouge Aliens but to me more like rouge Angels.

hehe they could have taken us over easily before 1900. actually even after 1900 we would be completely defenseless due to the gap in technology so i doubt that the aliens want that

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe we are cattle they want to grow us so much that each alien species has made a deal to create human farms and it's all compremise for them, they won't fight over us but have enough for each species so they can play around. But I think there is more Satanic behaviour on this planet than Aliens taking over so far in history. They probably can not come to this dimention so they only show up in on a limited time. Like the Angels they have some restriction or they won't show what is really going on as they know man will choose the winning side over evil.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
cattle seems a little extreme, it seems that if they have the technology to fly over here and observe us, that they would have the technology to produce enough food to sustain their people. IMO, the star trek idea is pretty solid, perhaps waiting for the less open-minded people to at least entertain the fact that we are not alone. I would like to think that they have come in a peaceful way, what could they accomplish by wiping us out? I realize that that statement will be followed by a rebuttle along the lines of "Why do we fight each other?" I see these as two seperate..... things.

1) we fight ourselves because we cant compromise and we are greedy, it is very likely that these ETs have lost both of these negative characteristics.

2) if they wanted to destroy us, why let our technology advance? why let GI Joe shoot at them when they could have knocked Lancelot off his horse, if you get what i mean.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My experiences are much more profound than just holes (depressions) and bruises. I have a website called MINDBOGGLER
members.tripod.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't think that the aliens are trying to disclose themselves. If they wanted to, they would only have to land in any busy city street in any city on Earth. That's easy and they could do it whenever they like.

For some reason(s), they're holding back, watching, waiting, perhaps...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If they really want disclosure then it's quite simple to achieve - land or hover a craft in the middle of some big televised event, like the Olympics, Superbowl, baseball finals, World Cup, etc.

Immediate worldwide high-quality coverage, job done surely?

But all we ever seem to get are somewhat iffy 2nd hand accounts, blurry pictures and wobbly videos?

Don't even get me started on all the hoaxes..

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
The ETs that I communicate with DO want disclosure. They are the ones pushing me to remember and discuss the topic. If they didn't want disclosure, they could have left me unaware that I had any connection to them, and I would have lived my life in retirement like other people do.
More recently, they have left bruises on me for others to see, tripod landing holes in my lawn, etc. They never left physical proof before. They are becoming determined to let people know who they are.
This is only the group of ETs that I know. There are MANY GROUPS OF ETS visiting Earth. Each have different ways and different agendas.

Well, if you are in contact with any BENEVOLENT eeties please ask them to hurry up and intervene before we nuke ourselves out of existence.

Tell them we're ready...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
They know that I want disclosure. Sometimes circumstances change, and that makes them change their plans as to WHEN it will happen.
They are watching world events.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join