It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube removed video - can you help identify

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I found this really enlightling and clear speaker on youtube last night that i've never seen before

and now it's supposably "removed by user" along with all his video's

hmmm

does anyone know who this is or what this video is orginally from?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I don't know who it is but i know that youtube is starting to look really fishy.

If only the kids who created youtube didn't sell it to google for a massive sum of money...

Youtube is just not longer a place by the public for the public it is now a dictatorship of google agenda.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
I don't know who it is but i know that youtube is starting to look really fishy.

If only the kids who created youtube didn't sell it to google for a massive sum of money...

Youtube is just not longer a place by the public for the public it is now a dictatorship of google agenda.

I know this was really disapointing news. They should have kept there buisness private, now its under countrol by the elite (i suspect) and they will be monitering all videos that are posted on youtube. Seems like more infomation will be suppressed and minipulated towards the public.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
WE THE PEOPLE
.... Perhaps ATS/BTS

Definitely need to step up to the plate here, and create a place to rival YOUTUBE and maybe even show them how it's done.
Never-mind adding google videos and youtube videos TO ATS/BTS why not make their own site to host personal videos.. we've got enough crazy folks who'd love that anyway..

ATS NEEDS THIS... It would create quite the stir to boot.

(EDIT) and no, unfortunately I don't know who that individual is, or the video,.. I apologize.. a lot of my favorite videos have also disappeared.. I am quite angry at that "!?!@#?FUKRIN?@#?" Vista company .. that made them take videos down.. Just an excuse to take other videos that are controversial down..

[edit on 2/22/2007 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
WE THE PEOPLE
.... Perhaps ATS/BTS

Definitely need to step up to the plate here, and create a place to rival YOUTUBE and maybe even show them how it's done.

[edit on 2/22/2007 by PuRe EnErGy]

Intresting idea, although we would need a big enough server to handle all the traffic coming in and out off the website, got any idea's of how this could be done? buying a domain might be the first step. (Im not that knowledgeable with web domains/creating websites. ) but i think your idea would be sick.

Also on that video i did a search and cant find anything under " Truth about Revolution War n Dictators " maybe it was just released, looks farely new. For now il keep searching. it would be a intresting watch.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by gtirlad2]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
more people should read this thread so ill pump it and flag it.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is this the end of the internet?

"Section 220 of S. 1, the lobbying reform bill currently before the
Senate, would require grassroots causes, even bloggers, who communicate to
500 or more members of the public on policy matters, to register and report
quarterly to Congress the same as the big K Street lobbyists. Section 220
would amend existing lobbying reporting law by creating the most expansive intrusion on First Amendment rights ever. For the first time in history, critics of Congress will need to register and report with Congress itself."

"The legislation regulates small, legitimate nonprofits, bloggers, and
individuals, but creates loopholes for corporations, unions, and large
membership organizations that would be able to spend literally hundreds of
millions of dollars, yet not report."

www.prnewswire.com.../www/story/01-16-2007/0004507242&EDATE=TUE%2BJan%2B16%2B2007,%2B06:34%2BPM

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Found it!

Aahh I'm so happy to know who this guy is

it's Professor Walter Veith
www.amazingdiscoveries.org...

For those interested I found part of the video watchable here:
documentaries.ws...

top topics

join