It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trapped in a web of illusion.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The reason of this web of illusions that results in trapping souls and altering reality is caused by the invention of money.

The concept of money in our reality is a ritual magic that was created by people who used their perception of their third eye to design a consciousness in our reality that would result in the alteration of our natural soul progression.

The reason i am talking about this is because, this was not meant to happen. To consciously alter reality for bad purposes when you are conscious of what you are doing is the ultimate form of deception and is not permitted.

Because this is not part of the natural course of things, i feel it is acceptable to talk about this and let people know about this. The ritual is coming to an end and the end of this ritual magic is manifesting through us all.

Everywhere in the world the end of this long lasting spell on our collective consciousness is showing it's true colors through forms of wars, greed, lust, anger, despair and many other forms of negative energy. The subconscious is vast and holds endless knowledge of our existence. The peoples sub consciences are affecting their conscious actions and perceptions due to this web of illusions.

The cause of all the suffering in our current reality and existence is money. It is the top of the chain, the only way to stop the suffering is to break the piece that holds all the chains together which creates a web of illusions which alters peoples natural perceptions and results in a negative reality.

When this ritual magic effect runs out, the web of illusions will be no more. It's gonna be a tidal wave when this ritual magic reaches it's peek just before the edge and falls. Be ready for a wild ride before everything is calm again.

All we need to do is to perceive reality and our existence with in our selves and not let materialistic idealogy blind us from our eternal energy.

They are getting desperate.
Love will prevail, always.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
selfless, I thought this was an important thread to bump. People need to be able to question everyday life and change that daily interaction if necessary. I am glad you raised everyone's awareness of this subject. I've been trying to some time in my own area to help people let go of their possessions and switch to communal farming. I could probably bring 10-20 people with me if I found a good enough piece of land just from my area...

I see a future of family and communal farming trading with each other their excesses and not selling out for profit. The Middle Eastern wars are becoming very unpopular at home and the Bush/Cheney Corporation will have a lot harder time pushing their agenda. Congressman & Senators have done very little to forward the people's rights and will probably continue to do less in the future. We cannot rely solely on politicians for the sort of reform we are talking about.

People must stand up and boycott companies, petition representatives until they have to do something, protest anyone?, etc. The people must act as a vast majority, maybe a march on DC! This needs to happen globally as well. Once people wake up to the reality of quantum physics, we'll have a whole new era! Soon my friend, be patient and do your own inner healing while you wait.

true love and true light,

biggie smalls

p.s. this might be an interesting site, possible disinfo but it rang with me...
www.librarising.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Selfless, money is the god "mammon." Mammon is basically materialism propped by money.. Even the bible speaks of "mammon." The lust of it is the root of all evil.

Don't believe that? Look at what major corporations do. They sacrifice our futures for instantaneous monetary gratification. I can go down the line naming corporations that do this:

Exxon
Mobil
Shell
Most of the Pharmaceutical companies.

There was a lot of truth in your post,selfless. Thank you for that.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
the money itself is only a token, the exchange of money is the ritual,
the actual top of the chain are the Vampire-menkind, who have transfered
your lifeforce and sweat & energy, dreams, goals of longevity in comfort...

into the 'money-value-wealth' paradigm
Even in religions, one is 'blessed' by wealth & affluence &
everyone is convinced to 'tithe 10%'...

take care

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Does the same hold true for the barter system as that is the exhange of goods and services?

Is it just money, the ritual of exchange, what?

Life in general is a give and take deal.

Sorry, I don't get the mystical connection.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Does the same hold true for the barter system as that is the exhange of goods and services?

Sorry, I don't get the mystical connection.

Well, mammon is essentially the god of all materialism. So, yes, even a barter system would be considered...The only reason money is being discussed is because it is the most obvious manifestation of mammon.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
blame game again. money is the root of all evil? what? people are the root of all evil, and the root of all good. its only natural that we would eventually create a money system like we have. its duality. it was inevitably going to happen. giving and exchanging items would not have lasted forever. as long as man has the potential to become more and more powerful, "he" will continue on "his" path until fulfilled. sometimes being selfish and greedy during his search, sometimes not. in the grand scheme of things, all is allowed in the universe. for your beliefs, your goods and bads, are subjective. there is no such thing as an absolute universal truth. it sucks when you want to be free, but in the grand scheme of things, all is still allowed. you can only blame yourself if your not strong enough to break free from your "slave chains".
this ritual of money as you call it, is not coming to an end anytime soon. do you understand what kind of global change would have to happen for money to all of a sudden not be the all powerful king that it is to the average man. there would have to be a destruction of the human race and a creation of a whole new man and consciousness for that to happen, and that still doesnt rule out the possibility. you could kill 90% of the population, and this "ritual of money" would still eventually become all powerful again. its a system most of us are use to and dont mind that much. your not thinking fully before you post. sorry. put it like this.

there are those out there that who, if it werent this money system that we have, would probably not strive for much in life. we are born with the potential to be gods, but we are not naturally born in this world with the "god program" activated. meaning, it takes something like a money system, for people to search for more than that in life, for people to understand what it is to strive for something and change their life,ect... i could go on and on forever on why the money system is in many ways, very helpful to the evolution of mankind. it had to exist due to our current program. there are many negative aspects of this system too. thats just the nature of the "universe". duality. duality will always exist everywhere. for if it didnt exist, what would you exist for. if you were absolutely neutral on every position, what would you care to live or work hard for? nothing would matter to you. very few people understand this basic philosophy. you need to accept the dual natured world you live in, and continue to push forward for yourself, so you can truly push forward for man. another basic philosphy that most people cant comprehend.

this blame game crap is weak. its not gonna change anything. there will not be a global awakening from you posting up some randomness about blaming the money system. you would be better off posting something about how people can use their god given power to create better lives for themselves.
money is the devil and the angel in the same hand. if you cant understand that, then you have much to learn. as we as a race have much to learn, that is why such systems are in existance.

The cause of all the suffering in our current reality and existence is money. It is the top of the chain, the only way to stop the suffering is to break the piece that holds all the chains together which creates a web of illusions which alters peoples natural perceptions and results in a negative reality

no, the cause of suffering in our reality is the dual nature of everything. its inevitable. its just that, although suffering will never cease to exist. the degree of suffering in our world is all to high.
if you think taking the money system away will change everything, your highly mistaken, and have alot to learn. you need to realize the truth of the world you live in, and stop living in denial so you can evolve further.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yes jimmy, apathy such as this is another reason we're in our current predicament.

"Poor old me I can't do anything to change it so I must just conform with the wishes of everyone else..."

Wake up and smell the coffee, its right in front of you! Some people take longer to understand what really goes on. We're living in an holographic matrix created by darkness to imprison us anyway...Things are definately not subjective, nor objective though unfortunately.

Peace and love can happen if we give it a chance. I can see you have not given that option thorough thought. Hopefully one day you will be open enough to love ! Until that time, good luck.

biggie smalls

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
blame game again. money is the root of all evil? what? people are the root of all evil, and the root of all good.

money is not the root of all evil. the love of money is. if your gonna say it say it right.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

money is not the root of all evil. the love of money is. if your gonna say it say it right.

Bingo!!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
[edit on 24-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

this ritual of money as you call it, is not coming to an end anytime soon.

More then you think.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

blame game again. money is the root of all evil? what? people are the root of all evil, and the root of all good.

Yes but the love of money is only there because the invention of money it self is there.

If money was not invented, love for money would not exist and therefor this false illusionary love for money is just that, an illusion and so is the result of what love for money creates. All the problems in our reality that changes the majority of souls into walking pieces of meat with out any clue of what is beyond this systematic idea logy.

A materialistic world changes the soul perception and limits the thinking to this physical plane and therefor people only contributes to physical ideas and objects and neglects what truly matters, Natural perception.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry to disappoint you jimmy1200 but if you think the current state the world is in right now is the way it should be, it's not...

And this is why we are going through a change and the reason for that change is the unnatural way the world has been shaped.

Nature will always prevail over technology.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The definition of nature,

1. contrary to the laws or course of nature.
2. at variance with the character or nature of a person, animal, or plant.
3. at variance with what is normal or to be expected: the unnatural
atmosphere of the place.
4. lacking human qualities or sympathies; monstrous; inhuman: an obsessive and unnatural hatred.

Source: dictionary.reference.com...

[edit on 24-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Yes but the love of money is only there because the invention of money it self is there.

If money was not invented, love for money would not exist and therefor this false illusionary love for money is just that, an illusion and so is the result of what love for money creates. All the problems in our reality that changes the majority of souls into walking pieces of meat with out any clue of what is beyond this systematic idea logy.

A materialistic world changes the soul perception and limits the thinking to this physical plane and therefor people only contributes to physical ideas and objects and neglects what truly matters, Natural perception.

if it wasnt money it would be something else. i do agree with you on this. we love anything that can give us physical gratification above what truely matters. money just happens to be the one thing that can get us anything we want and is used for leading us away from truth...and mankind is getting duped as each minute passes. revelations says it is the merchants of this world that will be the cause of the deception.

At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. (Titus 3:3)

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
lets begin shall we. i ask that you all please READ what i post. for many of you that have replied to what i typed. blatantly didnt read what i posted, nor tried to understand my post before you replied. PLEASE READ. JESUS

Peace and love can happen if we give it a chance. I can see you have not given that option thorough thought. Hopefully one day you will be open enough to love ! Until that time, good luck

what the hell are you talking about? at what point in my post did i say i dont give love an option, or even hint towards love not being an option? never. you created that thought in your head because i didnt jump on the new age peace and love train, and accepted the duality of the world, and the good and the bad that comes along with it.
dont patronize me. i do not need your luck sir. the nerve. im very open to love. i love my friends, family and my girlfriend. i have love for strangers too, but love is not going to dominate over hate because you think its better. those are nothing more than two subjective terms we use to define each others personal reality. killing people might be bad to you, and a majority of others, but it might be the most wonderful thing ever for someone else. although sick. its reality. accept the world you live in. i believe in a more loving and peaceful world over the one we have now, but i have to ground myself sometimes and just accept the world we live in, and keep on creating a better reality for myself, so i can help others around me.

money is not the root of all evil. the love of money is. if your gonna say it say it right

most ridiculous statement ever. money is nothing more than a physical object that we put value too. you should have typed that love is the root of all evil, for if you didnt have that emotion towards money, it wouldnt hold any value to you. but just like everything else in this world, there is a good and a bad side to everything. love is not always this great gift people try to speak of it as. people kill because of so called love. they lie, cheat, decieve, abuse, ect... over this emotion of love. you can step onto your high horses now and try to label what they feel as not "love", but you are no one to tell someone what they truly feel. if one had no emotion, then life would be pointless, or maybe not even exist. but emotion is what destroys us, and what keeps us moving forward. it is but another tool for the evolution of "being". its only purpose is to teach.

I'm sorry to disappoint you jimmy1200 but if you think the current state the world is in right now is the way it should be, it's not...

how are you dissapointing me? oh, because your way is the right way,and if i dont follow suit, im wrong, and should be dissapointed when, you, the all mighty god, comes and tells me im wrong. sure. i believe the current state the world is in now, is the current state the world is in now. end of story. could be better, could be worse. its just in a state. happens all the time. has been happening forever. but i guess since your so special, the world should stop and turn into a loving palace because you think that is how it should be. sorry king selfless, i forgot to obey your ways of life. get outta here with that.

And this is why we are going through a change and the reason for that change is the unnatural way the world has been shaped

the world is gradually trying to take a step in a different path because people are sick and tired of hearing all this "bad" stuff happening. not necessarily because it has to be that way. if we didnt intiate the change, the world would stay the way it is. there is no natural state that planet earth should be in. again, just different states. my own PERSONAL opinion, is that i would like to see a world where stories of rape, murder, prostitution, child abuse, deciet, ect... didnt exist, or was rare at least, but thats just how I feel. cont

[edit on 26-2-2007 by jimmy1200]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
if its not that way, i just have to keep trucking on. the more i can help myself, the more i can help others. i dont feel that the world HAS to be how i view it, but being naturally the bigots that we are. thats how i would want it to be. a safer, more magical world. if not. oh well. ill continue to selfishly evolve myself for the sake of myself, and in the grander scheme of things, the sake of others. if you cant understand that, then you need not reply to it please. you can "hate" all the negative stuff that happens, but without it, you wouldnt learn shyt, nor would you be in here making a post on how the world needs more love, and needs to get rid of money. its duality at its finest. negativity makes you who you are. just as much as positive things do. you just are in denial. if it wasnt for all the bad shyt happening to people, what would we fight for. its like we need it, but hate it in the same hand. if it wasnt for peoples love for money, we wouldnt see how we should change things. the true question is. will there come a point in time where we dont need "negative" events to happen, in order to learn lessons and evolve? if you think about it, the answer seems no. especially because of the subjective nature of negative and positive.

if it wasnt money it would be something else. i do agree with you on this. we love anything that can give us physical gratification above what truely matters. money just happens to be the one thing that can get us anything we want and is used for leading us away from truth...and mankind is getting duped as each minute passes. revelations says it is the merchants of this world that will be the cause of the deceptio

i agree. if it werent money, it would be something else. i do not agree that money leads us from the truth. i do not agree at all. money pretty much dictates my life now as i know it, but thats because that is what i choose to believe. this might go against others beliefs, but if your not aware on the subject im about to mention, you should look into it.
although money dictates our life, we are still gods capable of creating reality as we please. we can literally manifest a new reality when we want. since the general population does not want to believe that, is not aware of it, or for some other reason despises the idea, we continue to let something like money dictate who we are, and again BLAME it for taking us away from our "truth". when the only person to blame is you. i could blame money right now for not allowing me to have time to meditate, or do this, or achieve that, but really, i can make time, i can not be stressed out, i can do what i want to do. i am just choosing to be weak and affected by this money. i can easily say, "i cant focuss on my mental training because im stressed about money, and paying bills". when reallly its me choosing to be stressed and unfocussed, when all i have to be, is not stressed and unfocussed. its simple, but sometimes even the most simplest things, are still not the easiest. money doesnt dictate your life, you do. your just either....
a)not aware of your power
b)in denial of your power
c) dont believe in your power
d) despise your power for some reason
there are plenty examples of how magical a world we live in, and how godly we truly are. from people using mental training to have precognitive visions, and or dreams, that lead to them winning the lottery and getting money. to healing themselves of disease and or injury. to literally manifesting objects, or manipulating reality in a manner that would seem impossible. even though you dont hear it, or see it on cnn, the evidence out there is overwhelming. you are god. dont blame anyone but yourself. if you pay closer attention to your life, it will randomly let you know how godly you truly are, but most people are so.......

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
in this zombie mode, that when things happen to you that appear magical and unexplainable, and give you a glance into another way of living life. you ignore it, and shove it off as some random whatever. you need to pay closer attention to things in your life, and give them more meaning. most people believe in coincidence, and randomness, over order, and reason.

funny part is. would you be saying that, if the world was perfect in your eyes, even if we still had a money system, and hierarchy? we could live in a world of money, and it not be the way it is, or at least not as insane as it is. its possible.
so genius. what truly matters in life? what are you truly searching for, that we should all be searching for with you? why should i drop my physical cravings? am i supposed to bow down to people who choose to give away their power to money, god, religion, politics, ect...? am i supposed to feel bad for the people who dont pay attention in their lives, dont give reason to things, and dont give a damn? am i suppose to cry for those who wouldnt cry for me? you need to ask yourself alot of questions sir.
i am no one special in my eyes. i might have came in this world with a natural tendency for rebellion and looking for something "bigger", but at the end of the day. it took me paying attention to my life, and what was happening, and giving a reason to it,for me to have gone down the path i went down, and gained the knowledge that i now have. im just a regular guy in his early 20s,who among other things, does regular 20 year old stuff, but i GET IT. im sure 90% of the people in the world had a chance to GET IT, but chose to ignore IT.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There are so many things wrong with this thread that I can't bear to even keep reading, or go to the extreme lengths it would take to make a complete rebuttal.

But basically I would just like to say that money is a way of transferring your labour. You work for someone and they give you money. Then you can go somewhere and spend the money, instead of having to go to a restaurant and eat, and then work for your food, for example. Moreover, I would like to see you try to survive if the money system collapsed entirely and everyone realized it was only partially-backed or not backed at all, and just worthless paper. How would you obtain anything? You could work for someone, but how would you be able to trust they would give you what you need afterwards? You could trade your stuff, but there is only so much you could trade. Would you start attacking people for their belongings? I'll stick with money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join