It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDENTITY???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 10:16 PM
link   
"They aren't hipanic, they from Mexico, so they mexican. Just like I am from America, so I am American. Or someone from Canada is Candadian. They aren't Zunickian or what ever, they from Canada, they Canadian.

Sorry, but political correct stuff sucks, it splits us apart. Instead of being American, we are African-American, we are Asian-American, Cacacion(Sp?) American. Why the groups? Why is there a minority group? If they are citizens of America, they are Americans, and in this country, they aren't minorities. Unless in the south, then being American is being the minority.

Well, why the groups? Why do people need to put you in a group because of your skin, what you believe in, your hieght, your place of birth? If here in America legally, you American, maybe not a citizen, but still American. If here illegally, you are invading this country and should be treated as such. "

See why we DESPERATELY need an extraterrestial alien invasion???

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Toltec,

I didn't say they should be shot, just that I'd have no problem doing it... In any case, anyone illegally comming here, is invading this country. I don't give two crap's what they want. As JamesTL said, there are legal way's to get here. If they want here so bad, they should do it the right way. If they are unwilling or unable, then they should deal with it and stay home...

Your right...I am part of the minority group...I'm a white male trying to raise my two kid's and support my wife in a country that allows people to come here legally and ilegally to take a job that I could've gotton, but didn't because the foriegner will work for less money than me. 'Nough said. And why does the foriegner work for less than I will...Because either way, our money is usually worth more in thier home country, where they send most of it and in the end of it all...they retire back home and live like kings and queens...

You know...The past is the past...unless you have a time travel machine, then don't bring it up, it doesn't change anything. Despite how this country was initially formed, it's here now, and has been for many many years... It was already established well before any of us were born. No sense in bringing that part of our past to argue today's problem's. It doesn't change or help anything. A pointless endeavor...

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 11:35 PM
link   
James if you have a company and someone approaches you and says "how much are you paying that guy to do his job? And you say "I pay him $15 an hour"
So he tell you "look I know how to do his job and I will do it for $5 per hour." (and he proves he knows how to do the job).

If the next day that guy who was making $15 an hour is applying for unemployment who's fault is it???

And get this strait your prepared to kill someone as long as you can get away with it. Your prepared to kill the guy who is looking for work?

Now what is wrong with that picture?

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with killing an invader of your country...

My whole problem with these people working for less, is that they are sending thier money back 'home' and retiring there. They come here with no intentions of staying. They take advantage of us citizen's who are trying to survive...

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Actually, Toltec, unless you can prove that the $15/hour guy was incompetant or doing something so unbelievably bad, you can't fire him. You'll be taken to court and you'll lose your case.

Maybe you can get away with it in companies where there's only 3 people. But in a company of any size, you just can't get away with that stuff, no matter how much it would save you.

And if there's a union around that the employees belong to, you'll not only hear it from the lawyers but you'll have your place so surrounded by picketers that your other employees can't get to work, either.

...and they might not want to work for you if they heard that their jobs are at risk for anyone who comes up and offers to do the same work cheaper.

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with giving capital punishment to someone who MURDERS humans who invade his country...

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Estragon in many states you can fire a person for any reason you want (unless they are civil service (Texas included). It can result in the company paying unemployment and even an increase in the amount of unemployment insurance, a company has to pay if they were wrongfully terminated. But things like suing for wrongful termination does not exist in much of this country.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 12:39 AM
link   
James it the one who hires and fires that makes possible the problem you are having. Its the inability of the government to fund programs that keep Illegal aliens out of a country. Its actually about many other problems besides the person coming into the US illegally to look for work. In short James your buying into the rhetoric that organization like Identity make popular. Rather than addressing the root causes those problems which are the issues. Are placed on the back burner because everyone is to busy addressing the BS; and so the problems continue.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey Toltec, you say it's ok for all these illegal aliens because they want a better life?? What about the ones who try legally but are turned down? They want a better life, and they do it legally. But oh well, don't let them in. But when they try illegally and make it, welcome to the country, have a nice stay.

Like Amilio, he comes here illegally, but since he made it, he is welcomed. So what is the point of legal ways? If you can just swim or take a boat here and be welcomed with open arms?

They are invading! Why do you think we need to know two langauges? Why being white is a minority in the south? Because they come here illegally and are welcomed because of it, while millions try legally and are turned away.

If England were to invade us, would we go oh hi, welcome, take over the New England area? Ok. No, we would defend it. But oh they from Mexico/Cuba/Hatia, they have it so hard, so let them take over the southern states with no one trying to stop it.

Also, I didn't have a problem with the warned, but did find it funny, our own big brother right here on the site to show you why we shouldn't let the government do the same thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah...just as Iwon't stand for the government big brother...I sure as hell won't stand for it here.

About invasion...Isn't that an act of war? If we were to invade another country, do you think they'd be ok with it?

Toltec,

"But things like suing for wrongful termination does not exist in much of this country."

If you live in the USA, you can sue for wrongful termination... Equal oppertunity... But it's not so equal when the foriegn guy who has been here 2 weeks get's your job because he will work for less than you...now is it?

You want all these other countries to have what the USA has...take 'em over... Make them part of the USA or keep them out.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 11:00 PM
link   
James your sounding like somehow the fact the you want these people killed should be condoned (forget it). I said very clearly in an earlier post (in this thread) that illegal aliens should be returned to there country of origin. Unless of course justification exist, they would be killed if they were returned (its called refugee status, did not say that before so let me mention it as well).

James this thread is about extremist behavior which "Identity" has personified. It is also about the conspiracy that this group is a part of.

A conspiracy which is apparently alive and well today. Would you not agree James- whatever????

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Toltec, the conspiracy? Come here legally, INS is on you for next twenty years.

Here illegally? Welcomed with open arms with no INS intervention. Why?

I feel sorry for legal ones, they follow the rules and get shafted cause of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:41 AM
link   
James its sounds like you should start a thread with that topic, would be more than happy to respond to you there.

-----------------------------------

The Issue:
The Internet is renowned for its the ability to bring people together. Unfortunately, the power of the Internet isn't always used for good. Hate on the Internet has continued to be a growing problem for individuals and governments alike. It's generally agreed that online hatred is something we could all do without, but how to address the issue of hate on the Internet is something that remains up for debate.

The Controversy:

The problem with controlling hate on the Internet, particularly in the United States, has to do with free speech rights. While some camps would like to regulate hatred on the Internet by shutting down hate sites and hate speech, free speech proponents argue that even hate speech is protected by First Amendment.

Another point of contention is the idea of linking directly to hate sites in order to expose them to the pubic. One school of thought argues that only by exposing these sites to the public can we hope to diffuse their effectiveness. The opposite side of the coin contends that linking directly to these sites only allows easier access for those who are seeking them out.

Action Steps:

Internet service providers have long utilized their power to eliminate hate sites online by instituting "no hate site" policies in their terms of agreement, thereby affording them the right to shut down any sites they deem hateful in nature. But governmental efforts to the same end remain tricky.

In June 2000, German Justice Minister Herta Daeubler-Gmelin called for international rules to fight hate speech on the Internet, calling for global action to fight racism and xenophobia online. The Minister admitted that global regulation against hate speech is a long way off, and indeed, little has been done since then to legislatively regulate this kind of behavior online.

However, private companies have taken additional steps to help curb hate on the Internet. By refusing to sell racist products, many private sites are taking the lead in the battle against online hate.

But, the availability of Nazi-related items on Yahoo's auction site in 2000 again called into question the global issue of hate online. Yahoo was taken to court by the French government, which prohibits the sale of anything that incites racism in that country. At the conclusion of the case, Yahoo ceased to allow the sale of the items on their site, saying, "it does not want to profit from items that glorified or promote hatred."

Learn More:

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, one of the largest international Jewish human rights organizations in the world, is also one of the best resources for tracking online hatred and what is being done about it. The center, which adheres to the 'expose it' school of thought when it comes to Internet hate sites, has released "Digital Hate 2002," a CD-ROM which exposes more than 200 hate sites on the Internet.

According to Rabbi Abraham Cooper, associate dean of the center, "The Wiesenthal Center monitors the use and abuse of the Internet by terrorists, racists, antisemites, and Holocaust deniers who continually push the envelope of technology to promote an agenda of hatred. Hate 2002 exposes some of the most insidious tactics used to reach and influence an expanding online population, especially young people. These tactics include identity theft, manipulation, online hate games and mass marketing of hate music."

See Link:

www.wiesenthal.com...

PS: Oh and James whatever, if you do decide to start a thread send me a link.

[Edited on 25-11-2002 by Toltec]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join