It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDENTITY???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"Christian Identity" is the name of a religious movement uniting many of the white supremacist groups in the United States. Identity's teachers promote racism and sometimes violence. Their roots are deeply embedded in movements such as the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis. They consider themselves true Israel and view the Jews as half-devils and arch enemies. They believe all but the white race are inferior creations. Identity's religious views are bizarre and occultic, and their view of history is often informed by conspiracy theories. Identity's use of the name "Christian" to promote racism and violence is blasphemous. Jesus Christ as redeemer of all races is God's supreme answer to Identity's outrageous claims.

Identity

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 07:24 PM
link   
In the government and on the airwaves...
The Christian Righters that work in the "mainstream" tend to be ultra-conservative fundamentalists. Fundamentalists generally hold a strong belief in the Second Coming of Christ and envision themselves as playing the main roles when the world comes to an end in Armageddon. They also demand a literal interpretation of the Bible, applied to all parts of life. North American Christian fundamentalists have become politically active in lobby groups and within political parties.

Article

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Christian Nationalism is a reality. It is the name, slogan and symbol of an ever-deepening conviction in the hearts of men and women in America who are intelligently alert to the unprecedented crisis we face in our national life. The term "Christian" is used because we believe that the enemies of Christ the world around have united to destroy Christian civilization. We believe that Zionism, Communism and the organized international Jews are in strategic cooperation. They have exploited ignorance, paganism, poverty, war, vice, discontent and all the weaknesses of man in the most ruthless campaign for power the human race has ever known. The intelligence in these matters is being furnished by the cunning, organized enemies of Christ-the Zionist Jews. They have exploited Marxism in all its forms, including New Dealism, Trotskyism, Stalinism. and Leninism. Their super conspiracy, revealed in popular form in the publication entitled "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion," now takes the form of a campaign to establish a World Government, which would destroy American sovereignty, the national identity of our people and our racial and religious self-respect.

Problem

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ah yes. Them. Less of a real religion than a group of hate-mongers. I looked them up when one of their members went on a shooting spree, gunning down a number of non-whites (I think it was in the Chicago area.)

Like the Aryan Nation, but with fewer principles. If you're not blonde and blue-eyed, you're one of The Mud Bloods.

They need to practice not breeding. They really do. And to all come down with laryngitis and arthritic fingers so their nonsense doesn't go further.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This was the part that suprised me:
------------------------------
In the government and on the airwaves...
The Christian Righters that work in the "mainstream" tend to be ultra-conservative fundamentalists. Fundamentalists generally hold a strong belief in the Second Coming of Christ and envision themselves as playing the main roles when the world comes to an end in Armageddon. They also demand a literal interpretation of the Bible, applied to all parts of life. North American Christian fundamentalists have become politically active in lobby groups and within political parties:

In 1980 in the US the fundamentalist vote accounted for two-thirds of Reagan's 10 point winning margin.

Reagan appointees included Christian Rightist anti-abortion activist C. Everett Koop as Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (later to become Surgeon General)

Reagan appointee James Watt of the Assemblies of God was Secretary of the Interior; Watt once argued that we should not bother preserving the environment for future generations as Jesus was liable to return at any moment.

In Canada, the Reform Party has become an arena for the Christian Right and other right-wing groups to work closely together.

This movement also controls a huge broadcasting industry. By 1987, religious broadcasting was a $2 billion/year industry, and religious broadcasters controlled more than 1,000 full-time Christian radio stations and more than 200 full-time Christian television stations around the world, though most were based in the U.$.. Such Christian media moguls as Pat Robertson from the 700 Club have used their exposure to sway political opinions towards "pro-family" legislation, towards rabidly anticommunist candidates.

Furthermore, they use their money to support horrible military dictatorship in Latin America, Africa and other brutal right wing groups such as the Nicaraguan Contras. Court cases have led to the conviction for fraud of key "missionaries" in this industry-for pocketing huge sums of money from "fund raisers".

North American Christian Righters have consistently rallied behind their buddies in high places (ie. the White House) in waging physical, economic and ideological warfare on their Third World opponents. With their political missionary work, these right wing Christians support campaigns to stifle indigenist and left wing opposition, all while using religion to mask this objective.
-------------------------------

They are probably big time into the internet

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I can't see how you can be a christian and hate the jews ....

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Actually they are claiming to be the Jews NC.
-----------------------
Identity adherents believe they are the only descendants of Adam and the only chosen descendants of Abraham. This is the reason for the name Identity � they are convinced they know their true identity. They believe they are members of the supposed ten lost tribes of Israel. Identity adherents of today would include the British, Germanic, and Scandinavian peoples as those comprising the tribes of lost Israel. On the other hand, the Jew has for them become the great enemy. This insistence on singling out Jewish people as the enemy of the white race is the Identity movement's most clear link to Adolf Hitler and his Nazi ideas. The more extreme groups believe in what is referred to as the "serpent seed" teaching that Eve and Satan had sexual intercourse and produced Cain, starting a line of half-devil people. For many Identity groups this imagined half-devil line of Cain is the Jewish race.
----------------------------------

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 12:53 AM
link   
These people are way off. The bible easily debunks their silly claims. Adam and Eve had Cain, then Abel, then it was Seth's descendants who were Abraham, Noah and so on. Cain's descendents died in the flood.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey Sandman its interesting to note that
Some of these people have made it all the way to Heath and Human Services.

Strange that they would want access to that department don't you think?

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So according to them. I'm a half devil because some of my ancestors were jewish. And to top it off... I'm black...

I wonder if they think that Jesus was blond haired and blue eyed???

P.s: See, the KKK is extreme right... Not left.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
One question, was Jesus even white? He born in Arab lands. Near Africa. So it should be on the better part of a doubt that he was either arab or black. Also, then he goes out, his apostles white. He heals whites, he is killed by whites.

Adam, Eve, Noah, King James, everyone is white. What the hell? How is everyone in the land of the arabs white? Never seen a picture with a arab jesus, a black noah, ad asian Eve, nothing. I can't believe evryone was white. Does the bible ever say they white? [offensive crap deleted]

If it doesn't say what they are, then how can they always be depicted as white? It would make sense that black was first. Modern human came out of Africa. What populated Africa then and now? Blacks. So, what happened?

Also, none of the Egyptians killed by god in first born slaughter brought on by Moses and his god were ever mentioned as any color. Yet I've seen pictures of Moses and the power of god sweeping over it, all white. You have got to be kidding me. How can you be racist against a person because of their color? If you use science and history, first people were black.

Well, if you can get original script or something that says Adam and Eve white, post it. Nothing from the bible today should be used. It has been altered by the Catholics over several hundred years, and is edited with every company that publishes it. If say, a verse from a bible from 600ad can be found, post it. For after awhile, the catholics twisted it to help them.

[offence crap deleted]

[get it together James you are heading towards being banned...]

[Edited on 21-11-2002 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Dang it....Netchicken..you catholic?

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 03:27 PM
link   
No but I am sick of the abusive crap in this forum ... so I am stomping down hard...

Originally posted by JamesG
Dang it....Netchicken..you catholic?

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry Netchicken. I will try to stop it.

[stuff deleted]

[James this is not the place for your therapy, if you have some sort of hangup then work it out somewhere else, I don't want to read it]

[Edited on 21-11-2002 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Now...How in the hell was my last post even remotley offensive or abusive? Now your just abusing your mod powers...

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You got it...

The topic that you continue to refer to is DEAD here, any posts with it will be deleted. Its not fair to other posters to be labeled with the same brush as an evil few.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey Bandit, if you black and a jew, to the KKK, you a 2 for one special. Know any gay jewish black guys? That would really make them happy, a three for one deal. I also heard they don't like people with disabilities or differnces with there body.

So, you know a gay jewish black guy with a extra finger? A four for one deal!!!!! Wow, that would be a KKK dream. Of course, they then be fried. Unless in a wuss state, then they would be injected and die a nice quiet painless death. What ever happened to be headings? Hangings? Or a quartering? Those were the days.

Sorry about you Bandit, better not meet any of these people. But hope your body goes undamaged and that you will live peacefully with no problems.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 05:10 PM
link   
James the primary reason I presented this issue was to offer a very real conspiracy one, which could have had on the past (as well as in the present) very real ramifications. This group is trying to get into some very important government positions in the US, under the guise of being supportive of the Conservative aspects of this country population.

I specifically mention Conservatives as separate from the Extremist Ethic. I am suggesting these people be at present, engaged in very real crimes in this country. There have been a lot of Kidnappings in relation to State agencies (foster care) all over the Nation. And we see here that this organization has tried to get control of Heath and Human services (federal agency). This agency regulates to a great degree the state versions (it has a lot to do with how they operate).

This is more than just a matter of some organization like what we often talk about (the Freemasons and Illuminati). These people are potentially presenting a very real threat to Life and Liberty.

Yes, Bandit the KKK is rightwing, but as we have seen in the past. Organizations, which tend to oppose each other, do have things in common (KKK and black panthers for instance, although that organization no longer exist. Because of what they tried to do with the KKK, this does not mean that there are not others).

[Edited on 21-11-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I grew up with blacks and hispanics till the age of 11 than after that when my family gained a little a status and wealth i grew up with mainly whites. I have just one question.

Why do the white race think themselves to be the superior beings??

I just dont ge this i mean why would any race think of themselves as superior when every religion teaches equality?

Its ludricous!

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Orion westerners equate technology with surperiority therefore you are more superior than some starving somali because you own a cell phone....

As western culture is, in its popular form bankrupt, we don't recognise others cultures as something of value and possibly superior to ours.

Mind you, you also consider what you grow up with and have to be superior to what others have. So the things you like are more superior than the things others like

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join